Info: Champions Guild - Security!

I have plenty more to tell you but I think if you would like to join maybe then to check the Society Terminal search Champions Guild and read more info. If you want to join please do so!

I will definately be checking the Soc Terminal.

Please direct any new members to EF :thumbup:

Also, tell them they may pm me here also, I can give them some advice :cool:

I will definately be checking the Soc Terminal.

Please direct any new members to EF :thumbup:

Also, tell them they may pm me here also, I can give them some advice :cool:

No problem. They might want to talk to you in the game aswell what is your username?

what says that her actual name in game. I can totally put another name in the forums then in the actual game.

Yes but what would be the point of that? Unless of course, you are a scammer....:rolleyes:
But we all know that dj is not a scammer, she is fairly reputable and I'm confident that she has the same name on EF as she does ingame (I've seen globals too! :D)

Good luck with your society! Looks like you're building a great reputation so far :laugh:

Reactions: dj.
Yes but what would be the point of that? Unless of course, you are a scammer....:rolleyes:
But we all know that dj is not a scammer, she is fairly reputable and I'm confident that she has the same name on EF as she does ingame (I've seen globals too! :D)

Good luck with your society! Looks like you're building a great reputation so far :laugh:

ok sure but you never know if that the real name not that im saying she is a scammer im just saying that she could of desire put another name because she wanted too. But now that i am sure that is her in-game name i will do what she wanted in and out of the game so in EU and in EF.

Hmm i must have inadvertantly lost my ability to read and comprehend, sec i'll read the chat logs again. Hmm i still seem to have a problem - or your talking shit.

hey ho

Same thing happened to me; I can't understand much of what he says... and I'm from the same country :wtg:!

Well... thanks for posting Champ; now we know what's cooking, if there were any doubts. Apparently, you think we're a bunch of retards; that's not very nice of you.

:topic:

This is about if you want to join the society & personal questions about how it works and such.

huh?

Brown armor ojs = v1
Orange starter ojs = v2
and blue ojs = v3

Dude, please make available your rose colored rainbow sunglasses for sale. I think the stuff that you smoke when you wear them also might be of some use. lol.

:topic:

This is about if you want to join the society & personal questions about how it works and such.

Personal question: why would you not just give the newbies money for their OJs, instead of "upgrading?" Upgrading is a word that most of us insantly associate with scamming.

EDIT: And about that on topic business, doesn't how the leader of a society acts have everything to do with that society?

I think you bringing your F@$cking personal morals telling others how they should F%$cking write in EU is a bit rich.

I say F#$k that, are you going to start preaching to me next!

ok back on topic.

i think you bringing your f@$cking personal morals telling others how they should f%$cking write in eu is a bit rich.

I say f#$k that, are you going to start preaching to me next!

Ok back on topic.

F#$K yeah!

Hmmm, I think we should petition MA to install a gallows in PA :laugh:. Then when people get perm-banned instead of just dissapearing we can have public executions for them. :wtg:

Oh wait, I've gone off-topic. :scratch2:

Ummmm ...., If I join your guild will you buy my sweat?

nice rep lol

All of you guys suck! I make a society to help others and you idiots come and F#$K IT UP!!! :mad:

All of you guys suck! I make a society to help others and you idiots come and F#$K IT UP!!! :mad:

all I can say is before you start a soc to help noobies and publicise is , get yourself known in the community a little.

I explained before the new account thing. But for the swearing i mean by big ones like F word, N word, As* word and other bad words but others like BS,Shit,Crap,idiot,loser.. To stop it I mean by reporting once again there is nothing else to do about it but i wish there was because young kids could be playing this game so I think you get it.

:scratch2::scratch2:

But for the swearing i mean by big ones like F word, N word, As* word and other bad words but others like BS,Shit,Crap,idiot,loser.. To stop it I mean by reporting once again there is nothing else to do about it but i wish there was because young kids could be playing this game so I think you get it.

I have to admit I often use words like F*** and motherF**ker IRL and ingame there is nothing quite descriptive as "this motherfu*ker next to me just ATHed" there are simply no other words that capture the moment for me lol :)

young kids SHOULD NOT BE playing this game , its like censoring all the swearing in an 18 rated movie just incase a child sees its

there are some amount of things written in here like upgrading clothes / your words armor and some other comments of ou trying to scam them :confused:

how can you say your willing to help if your a scammer yourself ?

A guild to protect people from scammers... being started by a currently active scammer! Kinda like those gangs that roam around collecting "protection money" from victims. The gig is up, stop crying innocent. Witnesses are everywhere, with screenshots. We're not the idiots you think we are.

His skills may be low, but I have a feeling his scanning-related skills are higher than the rest. I've seen him running all over PA scanning the avatars that are dressed in newbie clothing. Those who are skilling with a scanner are curious about those with higher skills, the ones dressed in interesting outfits. Only scammers looking for inexperienced victims run around scanning only the newcomers.

you have only yourself to blame here. No one else. If you were truly trying to prevent scamming then you would have Known what not to say.

in this community if it looks like fish smells like fish its Most Definatly a F.I.S.H
Fucking
Idiot
Scamming
Humans

Plus if we can stop the scam itself by trying to explain the victime the situation.

Human greed from the scammers side will always find new ways. You can never stop it, if you prevent one thing, they will make up a new.
thats just fact.

What for your society, i wish you good luck and hope it works out, you seem to have nice goals atleast =)
Try to get as many as you can of the newly joined people to join in i guess. (I dont bother to read the thread where ppl claim you to be a scammer, i just want to wish you gl with your nice thought which you wrot in the initial post)

This forum maybe isnt the most supportive, but everyone in entropia got a resone to be negativ and think everything and everyone is a scammer, its about real money. Dont take it to hard.

good luck!

This forum maybe isnt the most supportive, but everyone in entropia got a resone to be negativ and think everything and everyone is a scammer, its about real money. Dont take it to hard.

good luck!

I think this is the most supportive forum in any game - there are just lots of trolls and forum whores like me around that will make fun of someone when their idea isn't 100% transparent or well thought out.

I think this is the most supportive forum in any game - there are just lots of trolls and forum whores like me around that will make fun of someone when their idea isn't 100% transparent or well thought out.

People like you make fun of ppl like me then, i never think befor i speak :laugh::laugh:

This forum wouldnt be fun without the trolls, but this guy seems to be new to the forums, so i decited it was worth telling him :ahh:

Back