Cheap or free yet funny stuff to do in EU!

HybOj

Prowler
Society
I guess Im kicked for inactivity
Eman Gimme Jakubisko
This is The List of the FREE, CHEAP (100ped max.) and PROFITABLE activities you can perform in Entropia Universe. Any further ideas are highly appreciated :)

FREE
- Donate a bit of time to a new player
- Try to get it to the Oil Rig and pick up Oil - possible profit!
- Enjoy being PKed -> Rig, Rings, Pvp areas
- Complete some missions
- Organize events
- Drag a Mob train to city or elswhere (not too often ofc.)
- Dance for fun :monkey:

- (1)Do Emotes - create a set of your favourite ones and express yourself
- (2)Turn one of your alternate keyboard settings into an Emote keyboard and develop a glitch dancing choreography (best!!!) :)
- Party - join or create your own on the top of the Bank .) Than repeat steps (1)+(2)!!! :D :D

- Mountain Climbing than rolling down:
Go to the highest hills you can find and see how far you can "roll" down the hill. Maybe have competitions with others to see who can go the furthest. You do this by getting on unstable terrain and then laying down. Gravity and rag doll physics does the rest (recomended!! :) )

- Get a new TPs
- Explore the castles
- Explore the natural beauty of Calypso
- Parkour - jump/run on obstacles like walls, buildings etc. (old Minopolis was a heaven for this :( )
- Buy a climbing device like the wally shelving and try to get to the top of buildings
- Collect scans from every mob in game using the TT scanner
- Screenshot the scans and make an album
- Collect scans from every celebrity avatar in game, make them sign it in chat
- Get a nice scenery screenshots
- Revive the old Find it - add to it - hide it game
- Listen to EU radios - compete for prizes
- Attend free events
- "Draw" using dropped stuff on ground
- Clean an infested area of all mobs by doing a mob train so a friend can mine +- in peace
- Herd the mobs of a low density area in order to create an artificial high density zone
- Window shopping - walk around the malls/auction looking at all the cool items you will never own

CHEAP - max. 100PEDs
- Opalo or TT handgun hunts w/o armor
- Sweat-hunting
- Enmater mining with TT equip
- Buy a cheap car (low tt or MU) and drive around
- Attend or create the car race on some Calypso track

PROFIT
- Hired healer - you get skills and maybe extra tips after good run
- Trading - can be a loss too
- Sweating
- Missions - some of them can provide profit or free skills
- Walking around searching for fruits and stones
- Dance for ped :monkey:
- Compete for prizes - be it on EU radios, player events, EF...

Last edited:
You can also complete some missions, there are many missions where u don`t need to spend a pec. ;)

You can also complete some missions, there are many missions where u don`t need to spend a pec. ;)

added....

begging isnt an option, as well as scamming. But good try Jingyi :D

Attend 'Calyptoradio.com party' and win a car :D

Attend 'Calyptoradio.com party' and win a car :D

:D yup, there was "listening to eu radio" in the list, but I will update it somehow... and add smthng like "attend free events for prices" lol

Dance for ped :monkey:

Try to get it to oil rig and pick up some oil..
Or most likely enjoy being pk-ed :D

Window shopping - walking around the malls looking at all the cool items you will never own.

buy a cheap car (low tt or MU) and drive around? its cheap :D and fun :yay:

Now with the missions "Mob tagger" > it throws free skills and even few peds ;) .. I recently saw several people looking to employ someone

EDIT: And the fapper is my favorite one. One can be supprised how fast are skills growing with L balls .), you can move your ass quite fast to ur125 and also earn peds from tips on the way

Dance for ped :monkey:

how could I forgot? :D I added the option dance for fun too. And one more on my mind now,... Smthng like "Doing gestures" :)

Try to get it to oil rig and pick up some oil..
Or most likely enjoy being pk-ed :D

oilrig trip is a classic and must have, I still remember my 1st attempt .)
added option for enjoy being pk-ed, because I find it very funny too and u skill evade for free :wtg:

Nighthawk buy a cheap car (low tt or MU) and drive around - added as well as:
loren - Window shopping - walking around the malls looking at all the cool items you will never own.

PW3CKA

Now with the missions "Mob tagger" > it throws free skills and even few peds .. I recently saw several people looking to employ someone

EDIT: And the fapper is my favorite one. One can be supprised how fast are skills growing with L balls .), you can move your ass quite fast to ur125 and also earn peds from tips on the way
----------------------------------------

heya" havent played the new missions yet .) there is a option "missions" now... But Im more thinking about making new category like "Profit" :) and than placing stuff you mentioned there, aswell as trading, maybe healing because it can produce profit too etc, will wait for more input...

...and +rep to all great ideas ofc.!!

Donate a bit of time to a new player. free and helps them get a head start in the game.

Walking around searching for fruits and stones ( if not said already- late here :laugh: :silly2: )

take some dung out of storage.. seperate it piece by piece.. and drop it around swamp camp see how many piles you can lay before they are picked up :)

take some dung out of storage.. seperate it piece by piece.. and drop it around swamp camp see how many piles you can lay before they are picked up :)

this doesnt work anymore Im affraid, as items worth less than 0,01ped cant be dropped. Anyhow, you can drop some other items worth 0,01ped and more.

But I would bid on 7 piles before picked up :D

this doesnt work anymore Im affraid, as items worth less than 0,01ped cant be dropped. Anyhow, you can drop some other items worth 0,01ped and more.

But I would bid on 7 piles before picked up :D

oh right.. sorry der dah der.

What about chatting to your friends?

Free and very entertaining.

Turn one of your alternate keyboard settings into an Emote keyboard and develop a glitch dancing choreography.

Buy a climbing device like the wally shelving and try to get to the top of buildings.

Revive the old Find it - add to it - hide it game.

Collect scans from every mob in game using the TT scanner. Screenshot the scans and make an album. *this should actually be turned into a mission by the devs

Collect scans from every celebrity avatar in game, make them sign it in chat. :D

Stalking avatars :D

What about chatting to your friends?

Free and very entertaining.

yea why not, added to the list:)

>malasuerte: great ideas, I will put em to the list also!

thanks for input all!! and keep it comming, today Im in the job so I have plenty of time for some "adding to the list" rofl. :wtg:

Stalking avatars :D

hahah reminds me of one sig (doesnt remember the owner though).

"I hope to be stalking to you soon!" lol

But Im not sure now that this is activity which belongs to this list. Eh... I have the feeling that it doesnt at all :)

"selling jokes" - now thats something completely different, maybe appropriate candidate for PROFIT section... heheh no I dont think so, jokes are for free on the web :)

oh I forgot, -> make new society every week with funny names...

Car races.
Trade.
Goofing around in chat.
Organize events.
TP runs.
Drag a Mob train in twins. (or in events such as "300")
Clean an infested area of all mobs by doing a mob train so a friend can mine +- in peace.
Do the same as above, but with the objective of Herding the mobs of a low density area in order to create an artificial high density zone (this was done last year during wof).

Explore castles

"skill" dodge and evade by irritating all hunters around you - doing mob trains

Go to the highest hills you can find and see how far you can "roll" down the hill. Maybe have competitions with others to see who can go the furthest. You do this by getting on unstable terrain and then laying down. Gravity and rag doll physics does the rest.

Exit the game is free... For now
_evillaugh__remake_by_Link3Kokiri.gif

Chatting is probably one of the best ways to enjoy the game for free

Well, some ppl do get fun and make peds by scamming.

Here are 2 examples

1. Anthony Ant Ballentine
2. My Second Life

Personally I like
1. helping newbies getting tp's with cars.
2. driving cars through mobs (spiders and big atrox)
3. exploring the natural beauty of Calypso, especially in the beaches in a moonlit night

Back