Uber: Chomper young 27543

Alina

Elite
Society
freeeeee
Stoica Alina Alina
Yay me again !! Finally AoW land paid :laugh: 2nd assassin for me

Big thx Elena for healing me last 2-3 years man !! ( i love just to shoot and to not care about healing)

first one

(the gun its not for sale)

Last edited:
How lucky ARE you,Gratz.

gz on the unL R150 :drool:

Last edited:
Big thx Elena for healing me last 2-3 years man !! ( i love just to shoot and to don't care about healing)

yeah! :D

and omg gratz on the UL gun !!!!!11 :yay:

Gratz nice little gun too :)

thx for hunting there :)

Crazy grinding seems to have paid off again for ya!

Gtz! Isn't that your 2nd R150? :cool:

Cheers, RAP

congrats on that big one.

Congrats Alin! :)

Assassin looting - great business concept there! lol

BV

GRZ nice run. :wtg:

gz i m selling out ;) gl

How does it feel to be a chosen one ?

gratz on the big loot and weapon! :wtg:

Damn you are surelly a big hunter but even more than that you are a luckier fuck :D

Before people complain, know that Alina has 5646 globals, and that's just since Entropia Tracker started (he started playing before then). Might be a good idea to compare your numbers before typing...

Thats a very nice loot :) huge gratz:yay:

I have just under half amount of globals compared to him but nothing in the vicinity of what he loots, Ive spent over 16k USD deposited and all ive had 5 ubers over 4k (3 over 10k including 1 over 20k) but unless i get another , 6 ubers over 20k (thats right lol) - I think hes had 7 over 20 (but he's hidden himself on tracker now) i still think i have an old post of his history somewhere, but yet another golden avatar, good on him, I don't blame him , i blame MA - but i just think if i make it to 5k+ global's and can probably guarantee i will never match up to the luck he has had, And i may just deposit to show it can or cant be done, unless your avatar is "chosen", but it will be an expensive project if i undergo it (unless MA do make me survive the run to 5k) but otherwise us depositers could probably never match up to the non-depositors as im sure they were probably set up for life from day 1, or maybe im just in the wrong timezone to succeed. but gz anyway to my soc mate well done and enjoy the boost to your ped card :)

gratz to Alina, a hard shootin' mofo indeed :)

somebody hug agis before he explodes........

damn i knew it... a second Assasin this is pff jealousy drippin out of my ears

Huge Gratz!

Big Gratz :D
What else to say ;p

I have just under half amount of globals compared to him but nothing in the vicinity of what he loots, Ive spent over 16k USD deposited and all ive had 5 ubers over 4k (3 over 10k including 1 over 20k) but unless i get another , 6 ubers over 20k (thats right lol) - I think hes had 7 over 20 (but he's hidden himself on tracker now) i still think i have an old post of his history somewhere, but yet another golden avatar, good on him, I don't blame him , i blame MA - but i just think if i make it to 5k+ global's and can probably guarantee i will never match up to the luck he has had, And i may just deposit to show it can or cant be done, unless your avatar is "chosen", but it will be an expensive project if i undergo it (unless MA do make me survive the run to 5k) but otherwise us depositers could probably never match up to the non-depositors as im sure they were probably set up for life from day 1, or maybe im just in the wrong timezone to succeed. but gz anyway to my soc mate well done and enjoy the boost to your ped card :)

eh,i can beat that :)
i have had 2548 globals,so close to you...

my only uber was an 9k oculus
and then the highest is 2.6 k sumima
and then its 3 or 4 around 1k ped

in fact..im at place 65 alltime hunters..every single 1 above me has higher cumulative loot..and every1 under me till place 92 also..

i know i will never hit an hof over 1k ped again,nor when i team with my wife(and we team a lot at cp)

eh,i can beat that :)
i have had 2548 globals,so close to you...

my only uber was an 9k oculus
and then the highest is 2.6 k sumima
and then its 3 or 4 around 1k ped

in fact..im at place 65 alltime hunters..every single 1 above me has higher cumulative loot..and every1 under me till place 92 also..

i know i will never hit an hof over 1k ped again,nor when i team with my wife(and we team a lot at cp)

yeah i notice your globals , another person that has not had much luck either, and i know there is alot , but ive just robbed the bank blind these past few years (2008+) investing in this game and hardly any of it went towards equipment, its all gone on huntng, mining , ive tried camping , ive tried everything (except crafting) but money gets drained unless i use noob armor my fap80 and imp21, but again the fun dies too with super eco, and it can get rather boring building up again without much luck, since ive stopped depositing my loot has died i have dropped well off the top 100 lists and now the fun is virtually gone and the only way to get it back is spend.. but im afraid (even being eco - 2.75-2.80 dmg/pec) ill loose it all again, but maybe its the chance i have to take to get back in the big league, which ive struggled to maintain with my finances

Reactions: das
huge gratz , with that ped cycle of yours this was not unepected :)

spend it wisely, on cycle ofcourse!

cheers

ermik

Big Gratz u ... i dont say lucky...!!!

U sended me on cp tp get this on chomper :) and i see AoW land payed out for u thats nice :). Even the Hl 15 was in the loot. So come back soon maybe u get the next one too! :)

mjau powah!!

Another proof that dedicated skilling,perfect predicted timing and huge ped cycling pays off.

This is not a cooincidence guys. Like it or not, we all may have something to learn from Alin. :bowdown:

I think I remember an avatar looting 2 RJ.... shit happens. Keep on grinding :)

Back