Info: CND "Fashion contest" Sign up now!!!!!

Excellent event ! Big gratz foe all winners and event organizers, mostly to the Pink - No 1 on this great show ;)

Im awaiting for more events like this one.

Hello Everyone ... just a little note to let you know that I did take some pics, and got some nice ones of the first place winners in the male and female category ... not only in their winning outfit, but their beach outfits, and especially in the outfits they won for coming in first place. I also got some other nice shots while there, and ... while I did a little filming, it's a personal film for David Westmoreland who ended up being the first place winner in the male category, and that will be posted later.

However ... I can tell you, that after I finish pulling my news broadcast together for Monday's new entry, I'll be working on a front page story. I only wish I got pics of the 2nd and 3rd place winners, but it was a little chaotic after the show and I was only able to get David and Zunami, but certainly the other winners will be mentioned in the article as well, and then anyone else who has screen shots of the other winners can post them in the front page article thread (along with any other nice screen shots), which would be greatly appreciated by the community, I'm sure.

I spoke with 711 ... and I am anticipating that the article will be at the front page later this evening (my time - and I'm -4 MA time).

Great show ... there were lots of incredible outfits, and lots of fun chat. Catch you on the front page. :D

Gratz to the winners:yay:

a really great event on cnd, and a lot ppl was enjoy it.
Ty to all for much fun;)
and ty to Pink for all the hard work;)

This indeed was a most enjoyable event, excellent work Pink + all others that helped with the event.

gggrrr, 4th by 1 point! :eyecrazy:

I'll be back and more pimpiner than EVAH!!! :pimp:

oh & grats to the winners! :lolup:

I came in 13th :wtg::yay::wtg:
Next year I'm goin for the 1st place :D
And let's all applaud the people that made all of this become reality
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
And lets not forget Pinkyyyyyy

Pinky Pinky Pinky
*Cheer Cheer Cheer*
Pinky Pinky Pinky
*Cheer Cheer Cheer*

Last edited:
Great event idea, i agree to always find ways of having fun and help others make money and get somewhere, rather then the boring hunt,mine,craft, lose ped scenarios that entropia has been more then full of lately....but i have a discrepency that i find was unfair and was very byassed for the winners and the losers.
The winners for these best dressed events always seem to be the same people over, and over again. I feel that having judges that are too close to participants makes this a very unfair and more than unbalanced event. while yes, these events are originally intended for all good feelings, and fun times, I feel as an individual that people play favorites. It's human nature to like and dislike people over people, ESPECIALLY when some of the judges are very close with some of the participants in these events that are being hosted.
I think that if events like this are held, different judges should be put in that arent as close of friends with the competition to everyone else. In this game we are looked upon by our given name, soc, and rep by others; and not everybody is as sociable and well known by the judges in the game, and i find are being overlooked for uniqueness and differences, and are only being looked at as general populous to be grouped together by others with. Most of the people that participate in these events are always hanging around each other, and have been for the most part, close knight friends in game for a few years.
While I agree, these events hosted are meant for the participants to get out there more and have chances to be more sociable, have more fun, and make more ped in game...I find that it is being judged in all means by unfairness.
Even if this is denied, most people out there should be able to see through the smoke and mirrors, like in real life people do with everyday politics, that even if words are said as no...there are signs and feelings that are being put out there as clear as day to show that what is being said is NOT their true intent as they previously handled situations that have been placed in their laps.
While this post is picking apart key details that may have been overlooked, I feel that these events are wonderful to have around, but I feel should be more balanced for other players, as we always see the same names wearing these titles for winners and losers.

Just as an update ... the Front Page article has been completed, and it is waiting for 711's review and publishing. :wtg:

... i have a discrepency that i find was unfair and was very byassed for the winners and the losers.
The winners for these best dressed events always seem to be the same people over, and over again...

I don't entirely agree with a lot of what you said Cerb, the judges were picked as leaders in the fashion community, they are obviously going to know a lot of the participants...

I would however like to know what the judging was based on... I've heard rumors that scores were based on the price of the outfit/armor/paints+textures rather than the overall look!

But then again, the cooler looking stuff always cost more, so that's not really fair to say either!

Maybe the same people win often because they have some unique and stylish outfits that are hard to top! :wtg:

MARK MY WORDS!... I WILL DEFEAT YOU DAVID!!! :evilking:

well the rumors are based entirely wrong, the judging was based on the overall look and how it was put together....:D

So let the rumors just be rumors, and let the truth just be the truth.

:D

Pink

Great event idea, i agree to always find ways of having fun and help others make money and get somewhere, rather then the boring hunt,mine,craft, lose ped scenarios that entropia has been more then full of lately....but i have a discrepency that i find was unfair and was very byassed for the winners and the losers.
The winners for these best dressed events always seem to be the same people over, and over again. I feel that having judges that are too close to participants makes this a very unfair and more than unbalanced event. while yes, these events are originally intended for all good feelings, and fun times, I feel as an individual that people play favorites. It's human nature to like and dislike people over people, ESPECIALLY when some of the judges are very close with some of the participants in these events that are being hosted.
I think that if events like this are held, different judges should be put in that arent as close of friends with the competition to everyone else. In this game we are looked upon by our given name, soc, and rep by others; and not everybody is as sociable and well known by the judges in the game, and i find are being overlooked for uniqueness and differences, and are only being looked at as general populous to be grouped together by others with. Most of the people that participate in these events are always hanging around each other, and have been for the most part, close knight friends in game for a few years.
While I agree, these events hosted are meant for the participants to get out there more and have chances to be more sociable, have more fun, and make more ped in game...I find that it is being judged in all means by unfairness.
Even if this is denied, most people out there should be able to see through the smoke and mirrors, like in real life people do with everyday politics, that even if words are said as no...there are signs and feelings that are being put out there as clear as day to show that what is being said is NOT their true intent as they previously handled situations that have been placed in their laps.
While this post is picking apart key details that may have been overlooked, I feel that these events are wonderful to have around, but I feel should be more balanced for other players, as we always see the same names wearing these titles for winners and losers.

I'd like to announce that i am holding an event.

I can't tell you what it is because if i do people who are good at it may show up and that would be unfair to people who aren't good at it. Unfortunately i can't be there to judge it incase someone i know participates which would make it unfair on those i don't know. The result I should tell you now will be a draw as to have a winner would make it unfair on the losers. If you see someone you know there, god forbid someone you like then please leave immediately as it would be unfair to those who know nobody. There will be no prizes as it would be unfair on those who receive no prize.

OK that should keep you happy ... I look forward to seeing nobody at my non-existant event held nowhere in particular for nobody at all.

Good luck everyone.

Slappy

PS gratz on creating a front page event Pink, excellent work as always.

Last edited:
Back