CND profit?

you mock, but seem unknowledgable about the subject. for a start those 3rd party tools underestimate the loot return. secondly, when originally purchased the astroid came with 66 shops (all/most sold) and two tower blocks with 4 wings. i cant be bothered to find out how many total number of apartments there are, suffice to say he made a profit just by selling the apts at 1k each and the shops at 5k.

You all just go on believing what you want to believe, its a really good story :)

Show me official documentation of stated income and expense, like audited itemized US tax returns, not press releases and wiki articles, and then I might be convinced. :deal:

Buyer beware, past performance is not indicative of future results :D

Don't believe everything you read. ;)

Ahhh the egg!
Ahh the space pirates..
Ahh no more "no looters"
Ahh the mindforce...
Ahhh the cashcard...

I could go on ;)

Well the egg might hatch... sometime... or not? :laugh:

As for MindForce it is set to come back "during 2010", cashcard is set to come back ('s why they got a bank license)

and no looters are decreased according to Marco, even though I notice no real difference :dunno: set to be decreased further though...

though hang on... that would be 960 ped a shop and alot less than 1k per apt.

did he really sell ALL of them then?

You all just go on believing what you want to believe, its a really good story :)

:confused: whats not to believe? that he had 1000 apartments and 66 shops or he sold them all for 1k/5k (i think the shops where far more at first too). some of us have been around long enough (as you have) to remember CND apts have always been priced around 1k. im sure someone will be along soon to tell us how much shops sold for, if 10k selling half is 330kped; half the apts at 1k is another 500k. you dont believe maths?

@ Nighthawk, i know he didnt sell all the apts back in 2005/6, as he sold a tranch in Tower Beta a couple of years ago. I do recall a bit of a stink over the numbers of shops/apts as they where more than originally advertised and it annoyed some as it meant he could sell them all to recoup his costs. obviously he didnt sell them all in the first 6 months if the Marketwire quote above is accurate.

Last edited:
Show me official documentation of stated income and expense, like audited itemized US tax returns, not press releases and wiki articles, and then I might be convinced. :deal:

Convinced to do what? Buy it. You (and basically every poster on this thread) have no intention of buying CND at all and you know it.

Basically, every negative poster here just wants to figure out some way to prove that Neverdie is losing money on CND. You want to prove he failed. Why? :confused: Do you just want to prove that no one can make an income here? Are you jealous?

Where I come from, a person's income is their private business. Perhaps asking others exactly how much they make is common where you come from, I don't know. Perhaps we should be asking exactly how much Cherry Lady makes IRL, and exactly how much he deposits. I don't see any of you guys begging to show your verifiable income.

I fail to see why a bunch of folks who have ZERO intention of buying CND have any say in the matter whatsoever.

For the record, I don't care about Neverdie personally, other than I like to see people succeed. But all this trash talk here is quite ridiculous.

So, show of hands, how many of those who have posted on this thread are actually interested in, and honestly trying to, buy the asteroid?

Anyone?

Don't be shy.

Don't be shy.

All i want to prove is that Neverdie is the biggest storyteller in PE's history.
That is why MA/FPC and their propaganda battailon tends to value him very high.
In fact he is one big (as yet lucky) joke.
Let's wait for his all awesome and superb Rocktropia invoice.

All i want to prove is that Neverdie is the biggest storyteller in PE's history.

He also was/is insanely successful. Just take a look at the amount of CND mining and tell me hes not making outrageous amounts of cash from it.

He also was/is insanely successful. Just take a look at the amount of CND mining and tell me hes not making outrageous amounts of cash from it.

I never said he did not profit from purchasing the asteroid.

So, like I said. Jealousy.

Aw, come on.
Jealousity is the oldest nonsense argument since Etopias active times on EF.

ND IS a storyteller and will always be.

Aw, come on.
Jealousity is the oldest nonsense argument since Etopias active times on EF.

ND IS a storyteller and will always be.

I agree jealousy is nonsense, yet you seem to have plenty of it.

OK, let's say he's a "storyteller" whatever that means? (What does that mean anyway? That he's not telling the truth about his income? what?)

Do you deny that the marketing of Neverdie and CND have brought more people into this game than any other action, save maybe the Cryengine move (which, ironically, would never have happened without the income brought in from the CND babies?

• Alpha phase
  • TI babies
  • CND babies
  • Cry babies

We all know when the majority of active players came in. Let's even pretend that the CND baby boom wasn't the biggest influx of players.

So, what's the problem?

OK, let's say he's a "storyteller" whatever that means? (What does that mean anyway? That he's not telling the truth about his income? what?)

It means in my book he's a brainless dork, only beeing good at visualizing cocaine trips like pirates attacking his danceclub in $5M events.

Do you deny that the marketing of Neverdie and CND have brought more people into this game than any other action, save maybe the Cryengine move (which, ironically, would never have happened without the income brought in from the CND babies?

Any other purchaser would have brought the same news hype. It was about the ammount of $$$ spent and not ND himself.

So, what's the problem?

There's no problem. Is there? I dont agree with Neverdie's statements, nor with his fanbois. Thus i try to confound them. ;)

Any other purchaser would have brought the same news hype. It was about the ammount of $$$ spent and not ND himself.

Yes, meaning anyone else could have done this, yet he did. No one else.

And yet for you it's somehow personal.

Perhaps you should pony up the $100K and do what he did. Perhaps you can do it even better and make tons more profit.

If you do, I honestly wish you good luck. As I said, I like seeing people succeed.

Convinced to do what? Buy it. You (and basically every poster on this thread) have no intention of buying CND at all and you know it.

Basically, every negative poster here just wants to figure out some way to prove that Neverdie is losing money on CND. You want to prove he failed. Why? :confused: Do you just want to prove that no one can make an income here? Are you jealous?

Where I come from, a person's income is their private business. Perhaps asking others exactly how much they make is common where you come from, I don't know. Perhaps we should be asking exactly how much Cherry Lady makes IRL, and exactly how much he deposits. I don't see any of you guys begging to show your verifiable income.

I fail to see why a bunch of folks who have ZERO intention of buying CND have any say in the matter whatsoever.

For the record, I don't care about Neverdie personally, other than I like to see people succeed. But all this trash talk here is quite ridiculous.

So, show of hands, how many of those who have posted on this thread are actually interested in, and honestly trying to, buy the asteroid?

Anyone?

Don't be shy.

And you do have intention of buying??

A persons private income is private UNTIL they want to sell the business that provides that income.
Then it's put up or shut up. No one..NO ONE invests in a real business without seeing real documentation of the income from past IRS forms! Unless they are a complete idiot;)
Get it??

Yes, meaning anyone else could have done this, yet he did. No one else.

Oh, there have been other interested partys. For some mysterious reasons ND managed to buyout the asteroid deed at first. (Going deeper into this would get me banned from this place like others before me).

Perhaps you should pony up the $100K and do what he did. Perhaps you can do it even better and make tons more profit

I'm not interested in investing that much money in EU. But i agree that CND would have made 3x or more of his current income under a proper management.
(Look what smart people like Deathifier can make of TI by creating proper hunting/mining grounds and events instead of hosting useless party events in their discoroom).

And you do have intention of buying??

No comment.

A persons private income is private UNTIL they want to sell the business that provides that income.
Then it's put up or shut up. No one..NO ONE invests in a real business without seeing real documentation of the income from past IRS forms! Unless they are a complete idiot;)
Get it??

And that information is only supposed to be shown to those who show actual intent of purchasing said business. When Hershey and Kraft fought to buy Cadbury, Cadbury's finances were made available to them only, not the public. (Unless you went through specific legal hurdles including showing letter of intent to buy.) Besides, this isn't a publicly owned corporation. This is an item in a game run by a Swedish company.

Again, who on this thread is actually trying to buy the asteroid?

I'm not interested in investing that much money in EU.

Then the revenue data is none of your concern.

But i agree that CND would have made 3x or more of his current income under a proper management.

Perhaps. But you are arguing about who would be the best owner. That's a whole other subject. Perhaps the buyer will do better. Perhaps worse. We'll see.

(Look what smart people like Deathifier can make of TI by creating proper hunting/mining grounds and events instead of hosting useless party events in their discoroom).

Differences in management styles between ND, Deathifer, Qetesh, etc. are again irrelevent. You said you won't try to buy it anyway, and I'm betting neither will anyone else on this thread, so my point still stands.

Anyone that would consider making such a large investment without
some real roi proof is foolish.
No one would consider buying a real life company without seeing at least 3 years of the business tax returns.
Who cares about tracker stats or personal opinions and calculations. ...screenshots of real proof, or it ain't worth the asking price. IMO ;)

Lots of people do... but they expect high returns, therefore High Risk High Return investment.... people that invest in safe things dont make wicked high returns...

How do you think companies get money to get started....

It means in my book he's a brainless dork, only beeing good at visualizing cocaine trips like pirates attacking his danceclub in $5M events.

There's no problem. Is there? I dont agree with Neverdie's statements, nor with his fanbois. Thus i try to confound them. ;)

So because ND would like to have had his pirates storyline implemented but can't get it done before Taming, mindforce and all the other old systems that MA hasn't been ables to bring back yet, you assume he never had intentions of it to begin with? Maybe the pirates should come before the championship stadium he was promised when he first purchased it how many years ago??????? We are allegedly getting vehicles before all our old systems are back, and you're snivelling cause MA couldn't deliver on something he wanted??? :rofl: Are you trying to get the dumbest post of the year award?? :dunno:

No comment.

And that information is only supposed to be shown to those who show actual intent of purchasing said business. When Hershey and Kraft fought to buy Cadbury, Cadbury's finances were made available to them only, not the public. (Unless you went through specific legal hurdles including showing letter of intent to buy.) Besides, this isn't a publicly owned corporation. This is an item in a game run by a Swedish company.

Again, who on this thread is actually trying to buy the asteroid?

Then the revenue data is none of your concern.

Perhaps. But you are arguing about who would be the best owner. That's a whole other subject. Perhaps the buyer will do better. Perhaps worse. We'll see.

Differences in management styles between ND, Deathifer, Qetesh, etc. are again irrelevent. You said you won't try to buy it anyway, and I'm betting neither will anyone else on this thread, so my point still stands.

At first I was skeptical but you are starting to convince me that your self assessment you PM'd me on is correct.:D

Looks like you folks have been having fun over here while I was gone :laugh:

This thread was about how much profit you thought CND made.

As I wrote before, I don't care what MA or their marketing monkeys put out in press releases or wikis or what someone else told someone else that it made or what the estimates where, as I wrote, I wouldn't believe any of it unless I saw actual official documented proof. Anything else is just guesstimates. I don't have any problem asking in a public forum for the proof seeing as how Mr. Showbidness has been so open and public to everyone and all the media about how much money he supposed to have made since it started, I'd guess he'd be jumping for joy at the opportunity to show actual proof of it to back up the claims. Like I said before, believe what you want to believe, have fun doing all your estimating, its a good story, too good to be true imo, I know how most stories turn out that are too good to be true. Lots of people said Enron and Bernie Madoff were making money too, look at all the "experts" that bought into those "investment opportunities" :laugh: And no, I'm not buying it, I don't want it. I've already said I wouldn't trust MA with that kind of money. Who says I have to be interested in buying it to ask for public proof of public claims. Its a public forum, lots of people have doubts, I'm just one. I'm not jealous of him, lol far from it, I think he's a pitiful MA clown puppet, he's got nothing I would want or need :laugh:

Back