Community Harassement, need some help and input here.

Status
Really, what a sad platform then?

I'm not a big twitch fan, or user. For people who want to watch other people play video games, it's still top dog.

Youtube gaming with sort of built-in youtube viewer numbers isn't beating it.

We can convince ourselves EU is fun to play but, fun to watch? From what I've seen (<12 hours in the last five years watching EU streams) it's interactive streamers with some chat going on and something besides just gameplay that draw interaction.

I guess what I'm getting at is - it's not a platform issue.

buy a cat and make picture of him, or shave feet and go onlyfans

It's true that a box of kittens will consistently draw better numbers. Maybe get a goat.

EDIT: There's a fish in a bathtub with 79 viewers right now :LOL:

Last edited:
If you don’t believe that, that’s up to you, but if you actually watched EU streams you would see that most of us absolutely shaare a big chunk of viewers with each other.

That is just the result of people choosing who to watch and support. You aren't in a position of authority to even suggest they be distributed evenly, as if they were only some meaningless numbers without their own personal preferences. If there are 100 viewers, and 20 of them are watching yours... that means 80 of them are NOT yours. You aren't sharing those 80 with other people. You're outlook on it just isn't completely right.

If I didn’t believe we were all one big community don’t you think I would have made a society for my viewers like others have done?

Those two things are irrelevant to each other. You can be a streamer building in a community within the EU category on the twitch platform without ever having to involve in-game societies to that extent. You know this.

If you’d watch my stream yesterday, you would know I have no ill will towards Bambi at all,

I never said you had ill will towards bambi. I'm referring to your insinuation that people that put giveaways on the title are detrimental to what you call the 'one big community'.

If you ever watched any of my streams you’d also know that I care nothing about viewer counts or anything I make from the stream since it all goes back into the game. If I did care about viewer counts don’t you think I would turn ads on?

If you didn't care about viewer counts... You wouldn't care about people viewbotting, you wouldn't care about what people put into their title to attract a viewership. You wouldn't even stop to be concerned about someone who put 'giveaway' having 5x the viewers compared to everyone else. And most importantly... You wouldn't be streaming in the first place.

You've already contradicted yourself by being very vocal about your opinions on what other people do to achieve a higher view count and hopefully retain them, so no use in tryna pivot around that. Its beginning to sound fake asf, and we aren't about to play those kinda games. Don't be looking at what other people have on their plate. Do what you gotta do to increase your viewership, and then you can help build your friends up by throwing them a raid, setting up schedules with them, etc... If more people were streaming quality content throughout the day i promise you the total amount of views in the EU category will increase and that benefits everyone involved. Youre so fixated on the only the 100 views that are already there. You should be thinking in abundantly.

It’s in your right to continue to assume things when I have been transparent since day 1 of streaming. I guess you should have done more research though.
Also it’s a weird way to say I’ve turned it into something when I haven’t.

I'm not interested in the behind the scenes involving your stream. I'm going based entirely on what you are saying on this thread.

Something that I thought of, if these streamers weren't breaking twitch TOS, then why do they keep getting banned or their ad revenue removed?

And if they were streaming to help the community and for the love of the game. Why don't they stream anymore? :dunno:

So why did they only stream when they were getting ad revenue? Huh...maybe it was about the money and manipulating their viewers then?

Something that I thought of, if these streamers weren't breaking twitch TOS, then why do they keep getting banned or their ad revenue removed?

And if they were streaming to help the community and for the love of the game. Why don't they stream anymore? :dunno:

So why did they only stream when they were getting ad revenue? Huh...maybe it was about the money and manipulating their viewers then?
Latest news on the street is that one streamer got his ad revenue removed, so hes gonna keep streaming with PED handouts disabled and instead is directing people to afk in his friends channel for the giveaways 🥳

Latest news on the street is that one streamer got his ad revenue removed, so hes gonna keep streaming with PED handouts disabled and instead is directing people to afk in his friends channel for the giveaways 🥳
Huh...interesting because that is ALSO breaking twitch TOS :yay: under the "account ban evasion" and " aiding ban evasion" among others if this thread is true about other things

And I would say it's more than one streamer getting their ad revenue removed as this is like the 6th or 7th person for this to happen to lmao.

what impresses me more is that anyone watch a stream of Entropia...
Looking at someone clickng a bp... it is arleady boring to click cant imagine looing at someone who clicks
looking at someone that kill daikiba for 4 hours... my neural system is offended in mayhem i cant think to watch someone else doing it
listeing to some nonsense garbage from someone that is level 30 and explqains endgame tactics
and such garbage....
maybe i am too old..
yes, dude, you hit the spot lol, that's what Russian streamers do) they like to chat, so to speak, pour from empty to empty, like me myself ahahaha

The issue between me and said person was resolved, ive reported the thread to be locked since i cannot do this myself.

please discuss these matters in a new thread if so wished for please.

Status
Back