Help: computer help

MurMet

Guardian
Society
Mine to Extract
Woopiy
Could someone from sweden help me :), I would like to uppgraid my computer and need some help so i dont do somthing totaly wrong :),
Need more RAM and a new graphics card.

We can get more in to details later :)

post what kind of motherboard you have.

m2n68-LA

what ddr2 and what graphics would be good. not to expensive graphics card

3-4 GB ram is more than enough.
graphic card: 4850-4870-4890 from ATI
u can wait for the 5000 series and the price on the 4000 series will drop

That board has onboard graphics. If you don't have a seperate card you should get one. That will make all the difference.
You can buy any PCI Express x16 videocard you like. Provided it's better than the GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 you already have. But any card on the current market can beat that.

Maybe add a little more RAM if you have under 1 GB.
Supports PC-4200 (533 MHz), PC2-5300 (667 MHz), and PC-6400 (800 MHz) DDR2 DIMMs. Remember only one type of memory works. So if you want to add memory you have to pick the type you have installed now. If you replace it you should pick the PC-6400 type.

If your CPU is not a dual core (AMD Athlon 64 X2) you might wanna upgrade it too.
The fastest one you can buy is an Athlon 64 X2 5600+

Link to specs of your board

64xdualcore processor 5000+ 2.60 GHz
radeon x1650 SE
2 gig ram atm

so what should I do to improve my comp in the best way ? And nothing that costs a fortune

maybe remove the ram I have atm and put in 2gig ram'snow the game looks like shit and i play on the lowest, wich is very boring.

i'll do this in swedish :)

Gå till komplett.se's hemsida, leta upp deras telefonnummer och ring en försäljare. kolla sen denna sidan eller ja gör det först http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&dlc=de&cc=de&docname=c00906129
(OM det inte är en hp etc du har så äre fel sida :p)
och säg till säljaren att du behöver minne och leta upp vilken typ av minnen du kan använda

• Dual channel memory architecture
  • Four 240-pin DDR2 DIMM sockets
  • Supports PC-4200 (533 MHz), PC2-5300 (667 MHz), and PC-6400 (800 MHz) DDR2 DIMMs
  • Non-ECC memory only, unbuffered
  • supports 2GB DDR2 DIMMs
  • Supports up to 8 GB on 64 bit PCs
  • Supports up to 4 GB* on 32 bit PCs
Sen för grafikkort, du bör köpa ett nvidia kort då cryengine är optimerat för detta. Ett 260 borde köra eu med rätt så bra settings. jag kan köra på medium med ett sämre kort så du borde kunna köra på medium - high minst.

Back