Considering returning to the EU.

E.K.x

Prowler
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Pudding EKx Leash
-

Last edited:
Loots are the same as they have always been.
Streaks of good and streaks of bad, just go eco
and have enough peds to cycle through and you
should be fine.

Goodluck E.K.x

come back :)

Yes, I think you and anyone else considering coming back should return. :D

As far as loot goes. Mine is satisfactory. However, I only hunt low level drones.

C.P., I've never hunted there before, but, I will.... When I can afford it. :)

Loot is the same as it always been, no fundamental changes to that. It's all about playing style, if you go in guns blazing with biggest gun that you can afford, and hunting tough mobs, you will most likely loose. Same goes for Jashonich AP crafting, it's a guaranteed money sink (although it's good for miners ;) ).

However if you hunt mobs that you can kill fast enough, with low defence costs, using eco gun, looting markup stuff and avoiding taxed areas (CP for example), you will most likely break even/profit in the long run. There are alot of variables, and if your goal is breaking even/profiting, you have to watch them all. If your goal is just having fun and hunting what you want, it will be costly.

pls came back, loot sucks. we need your money :D

No, its not worth it, unless you have way too much money and nothing to spend it on.

Use your head and im sure it will be worth it.

Welcome back!

make a nice deposit, buy some stuff, and get the new ATH!

Anyway if u start play in hardcore style u may get shit... but as a visitor u have better chance!!!! so go for it...1 week if not try nex 18 Month.

:yay: Come on back! Entropia never forgets! :yup:

Just make sure not to buy peds from an outside source again.:dunce::rolleyes:

Ummm..

How about going in and checking it out?..you said you logged on a few times here and there,didnt you go look around any? Good Luck! :)

Baptism by fire....LOL!

Last edited:
Meh, $400 gone in 2 days. Same shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
The game hasn't changed in terms of loot (though swings seem larger now).
So if you gamble, the results will be the same as before - usually massive losses. By gamble I mean; no effort to maximise returns via p2p trading.
I realise this now and play EU to gamble. It's fun that way - I get the swirls, don't care about losses (because now I consider all deposits 100% lost, forever) and am never unhappy!
:yay:

Essentially, cost to play is the same as before (relative). If that was your gripe, then it will still be your gripe.

ps: I came back with the gamble mentality about 3 months ago, have lost tonnes (couple thousand USD) have had heaps of swirly fun and have no regrets (except I reaaaally should use some of the deposits to buy more RAM and a new Vidcard lol).

I just lost 9k on a single mining run. DON'T DO IT!

I'll be depo'ing within the hour

I bitched at MA about how long it was taking for a withdrawal and got 4 globals the next day - try that and see if it works for you ;)

I'm still waiting for the , "he made a selling out thread uber hof" or the "he came back uber hof" or the "he made a big depo uber hof" or the < insert wacky loot theory here> uber hof" ...its only been 5 years :laugh:

I'd feel a lot better if I had scantily clad waitresses dropping by my place offering me free drinks while I pull the handles..

My personal observation is this:

Retards like myself and everyone else in here complaining about loosing their ass are the ones supplying to fuckin' noobs with the uber loots. My case in point: the uber snable today. Or how about the ATH mining not long ago and immediately afterwards the guy is like 'I'M CHIPPING OUT, BYE ASSHOLES!' Screw him! (I'm pissed because evidently he is smarter than I am)

I've played a lot of other games that were WAYYYY cheaper. Never in my life before have I paid 1k USD at a time to play a damned game for a....month maybe? Never in my life have I paid tens of thousands of dollars to play a stupid freaking game. Why do I keep paying for it? Answer: I love the interaction and the community. My line of IRL work is very lonely most of the time, and frankly I got more interaction out of my friends here than my own longtime GF - whom isn't around anymore because she is absolutely worthless. Now taking applications for a smoking hot miner chick. I mean smokin now, I wanna be able to fry an egg on your stomach! - Ok back on topic, thats why I pay so much. I get more out of the games community than I do IRL. My god I am a looser. Fuck it....

[/rant]

I'm guessing OP'er is a miner then? :scratch2:. Cause I don't see how you can lose 4kped in 2days not even in hunting.

I'm guessing OP'er is a miner then? :scratch2:. Cause I don't see how you can lose 4kped in 2days not even in hunting.

Mainly a miner. He was in a mining soc with me years ago. If I remember correctly he's a big time gambler, not eco at all. I could be mistaken, I have smoked a lot of pot since then..... Speaking of which, my buzz wore off...brb....

Holy fuck, air duster.....Hey thats money well spent instead of on PE!

Last edited:
Mainly a miner. He was in a mining soc with me years ago. If I remember correctly he's a big time gambler, not eco at all. I could be mistaken, I have smoked a lot of pot since then..... Speaking of which, my buzz wore off...brb....

uhhh.... Big time gambler and complains about losing peds fast? Skip the big time or the gambling part and peds will last much longer.

Thats why now i play with L armor now. Low markup ones. Hunt bots, used to have vigi and now full luna L. With 6a plates. Just need to repair plates and the armor lasts long. I seem to save more PED.

Back