Corrupt a Wish

Wish Granted! But its Teachers :( ;)

I wish i had an advent calender :(

Wish Granted! But its Teachers :( ;)

I wish i had an advent calender :(

PUFFF .... you have! But santa has the key for the 24 little doors were 1000peds is hiding in each .. and as you know .. santa doesn't exist :(

PUFFF .... you have! But santa has the key for the 24 little doors were 1000peds is hiding in each .. and as you know .. santa doesn't exist :(

Poof hmmm shoot no wish to grant ...

I wish Lyke had made a wish

I wish for another Mining bot hof :D

Granted! 2037!

I wish there were cathegory of Nobel of Making Red Nutmeg Chicken Pesto and me being the winner with prize money of 1.200.000,00 SEK! :yay:

Granted. But the exchange rate of SEK to USD just went to 10.000.000 to 1.

I wish for a nice red light district in EU:)

Granted. But the exchange rate of SEK to USD just went to 10.000.000 to 1.

I wish for a nice red light district in EU:)

Poof your wish is granted, new red light district is created and is populated by Calamusoid females all hot for you!

I wish the secret of the orb was known to all

The secret of the orb is know to all but everyone pays for it.

I wish for the destruction of the top 5 soc and ATH people.

Granted. But as they disappear you get an ATH and are inducted into top 5...and disappear with them.

I wish the market prices tumble down to realistic levels.

Granted. But as they disappear you get an ATH and are inducted into top 5...and disappear with them.

I wish the market prices tumble down to realistic levels.

Haha your wish is granted but a whole new breed of reseller rises up.

I wish I was a reseller

Poof, you are now a reseller. Unfortunatly MA did also change the auction so that noone can sell things they has not looted themself. You are now stuck with 200 nemesis helmets you cannot do anything but TT, oh and everyone does still hate your guts.

I wish i had a great christmas.

Poof! You had a great Christmas! But every other day of the year sucked, including losing your job and going bankrupt blah blah :D

I wish I had enough money to buy the next big thing in EU :)

Poof, you now own the next big thing. It is a 1000 meter high mountain that MA was gonna place in a far remote area. When you bought it however it materialized a few menters above your head instead, and then gravity did the rest. The rock will be all yours though, whenever you can get out from beneath it to sign the receit.

I wish the next EULA will make things moire fair for the players.

Poof things are not more fair for the players, but your account was locked because in your excitement you accidently clicked that you do not agree with the new EULA

I wish the person that posts below me has a fantastic Christmas and that anything that happens to me happens to them too!

Poof, I am gonna have a scream this X-mas but conversly what happens to me happens to you which leads me onto my wish, I wish my computer hadent blown up last Friday!!! (For real)

Poof, I am gonna have a scream this X-mas but conversly what happens to me happens to you which leads me onto my wish, I wish my computer hadent blown up last Friday!!! (For real)

Nnnnnggg... done! Blewup was postponed to last saturday. :yay:

I wish the office roomie guy would shut the fuck up for at least fifteen minutes...

Nnnnnggg... done! Blewup was postponed to last saturday. :yay:

I wish the office roomie guy would shut the fuck up for at least fifteen minutes...

POPPOP he does!!!! :eek: But that means he also "forgot" to tell you, that the bank called you while you went to the toilet, with a nice x-mass surprice - that if you call them back within 5 min. you would have won the prize of customer of the year .. and 1,000,000 mio USD!!!! .. Unfortunately, you didn't get that message :(

I wish _I_ could win 1,000,000 mio USD though :rolleyes:

POPPOP he does!!!! :eek: But that means he also "forgot" to tell you, that the bank called you while you went to the toilet, with a nice x-mass surprice - that if you call them back within 5 min. you would have won the prize of customer of the year .. and 1,000,000 mio USD!!!! .. Unfortunately, you didn't get that message :(

I wish _I_ could win 1,000,000 mio USD though :rolleyes:

Shazam! You win 1,000,000 million USD but when you call to collect the money you mis-pronounce "Lykke" and they refuse to give you the money :)

I wish I had more time to play EU...

Cheers :beerchug:

Shazam! You win 1,000,000 million USD but when you call to collect the money you mis-pronounce "Lykke" and they refuse to give you the money :)

I wish I had more time to play EU...

Cheers :beerchug:

Poof: you have more time to play, but you lost your job and now can't deposit

I wish I could finish my Paradox set

I wish I could finish my Paradox set

Poof - you open your storage locker and there lies your Paradox set. As you put it on and it decays a glitch occurs and your beautiful Paradox turns into Settler.

You file a support case and the response is:

Greetings,

Our logs show that nothing unusual occurred, but we will foward this to the design department.

I wish that the next mob I shoot is an ATH

Poof...the very mob you shoot gives you an ATH...but the list is now 1 million places and the loot is worth 10 pecs.

I wish the egg story finally gets resolved

Your wish is granted.
The Egg story is resolved.....
"During a wild party at Club Neverdie (which you happen to be attending), an accidentaly flung champagne bottle strikes the famous Egg, cracking it and releasing a cloud of toxic gas which envelops all the revelers..... The unfortunate partygoers all fall unconscious. Several hours later all awaken on the outskirts of Fort Fury and discover the horrible truth... The gas has mutated them into Feffoids!!!!!!"

Oh! And here come the hunters.....

I wish I had a bottle of really good tequila.....

Blackjack :cowboy:

TEQUILA !! :yay:
All yours .. but the worm at the bottom is infected with some weird bacteria that makes you go crazy, log on, gimme all your itemz and now you have no more fun in EU !! :eek:

Now .. I wish I had every mod / imp item ever dropped.
Gimme gimme gimme !

Walla,, while you are mining in PVP4, there is a quickie update. MA had granted your every wish, your inventory is now full of all mod guns and armors. Sadly though, while you are checking out your inventory,, you notice you have 2 of each and they are stackable. Some noob with a bravo fires at you,, gets a crit hit of 280 and loots it all :)

I want to bring this back! Here is a bump, and a wish:

I wish I could sell off my sweat.

I want to bring this back! Here is a bump, and a wish:

I wish I could sell off my sweat.

You sell it all.. But for 0.01 :D

I wish I could find fruit/stones/dung on every step forward..:laugh:

You sell it all.. But for 0.01 :D

I wish I could find fruit/stones/dung on every step forward..:laugh:

Ans so you do.
Unfortunally, fruit and dung are very slippery to step in.
This causes you to constantly slip an fall over and hurt yourself resulting in
enormous fap dacay bills.

I wish that whiteout screen when teleporting would go away!

Your wish is granted :) your teleporting screen will now never be white anymore :yay: It will be black instead, for the double amount of time everytime you tp :)

I really want a Mod Fap! :drool:

Finally your dream of owning a Mod Fap is realized when you are recognized by MindArk as one of its most loyal colonists.

The prize is a shiny new "Mod Fap" (L)

Myself I would love a portable storage container that does not gain weight as I add items to it.

Bones

Back