Creative Kingdom Website, overdue?

Wistrel

Elite
Society
Entropia Pioneers
Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
More of a question really just in case there are any Creative Kingdom lurkers here but does anyone know what happenned to the website they said they were planning to launch for their planet mentioned in Dion's interview?

If I remember right they said something about september or november didn't they? Anyone know anything yet (other than the fact that it might be called Cyrene)

Wistrel

I creep around the CK sites regularly and have not yet seen anything new.

ah well thanks for the info. I check from time to time but not spotted anything on the net lately.

Wistrel

They are probably being gagged by MA not to say aything.

Reactions: Lo.
Was expecting some news in Dion`s last interview. Marco said it will be here shortly( that was 1 week ago). No info came after.

Yep, may be due to the issues in Thailand atm with the Thai government.

Keeping my eyes peeled into any developments that may effect the government funding of the project.

^^ Not saying there is any ofc, just concerning what is occuring over there at this itme ^^

More of a question really just in case there are any Creative Kingdom lurkers here but does anyone know what happenned to the website they said they were planning to launch for their planet mentioned in Dion's interview?
Wistrel

Ed from CK was online yesterday on EF.
He mentioned in his last post about their website launch and that everything`s running according to schedule.

Update Alert!

We are still up to date! = P

On a side note, the reason the website has yet to launch is because of the PR company that has been hired for the marketing of the CK Planet. The firm has requested from us to hold off on the sites release, and well since CKI is paying them to tell us these things, I will comply. The PR firm suits our style perfect and they have great experience in MMO marketing, including Micro transaction MMO's...Good stuff.

As for the company and the global economic situation, CKI remains strong. As sad as some parts of the world are doing, others are actually doing very well and continuing to grow. CKI's global presence means we are not really affected by this too much if at all. Matter of fact we are ramping up the Planet team even more.

As for any real updates i'll see what I can do, give me a day or two

More than a day or two have passed;would be cool to get some info on how things are progressing.

He mentioned in his last post about their website launch and that everything`s running according to schedule.

More than a day or two have passed;would be cool to get some info on how things are progressing.

Ah goodo :)

No need to worry about the disturbances in Thailand then :yay:
Update on situation : Constitutional court has dismissed the Prime Minister.
Re-elections to occur, or a new government to be appointed.

Hmmm... maybe the PR company either is MA or know all about them and their delays. Seems a smart move not to hype something that isn't there yet. There will be plenty of time to hype it once its released anyway. Its not like its a christmas released shop game that needs hype months in advance to make chart positions.

Thanks for info

Wistrel

That post was from late October, though. Maybe they are holding off on the website until they are closer to release?

Curious about this PR activity... I really am ;)

They are probably being gagged by MA not to say aything.

Agreed, I assume there's somesort of clausule which forbids marketing the CE2 engine before MA releases it themselves. Are there any screenies/info at all from any project so far?

I've seen a few preliminary screenshots of Next Island, though I can't find the thread now. People were disappointed that were weren't more interesting details, even though we were warned they were not final. It makes sense that CK would keep such information private until they have final version available for sharing. People have a way of ignoring what was said and focusing on the pictures.

EDIT: Found the thread. It's here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e/133298-screen-shots-next-island-planet.html

Last edited:
Back