"Death Limited" Healing Service

Suicide Society + Scapled Scips

Some great fun today with the healing :D

First of all, johan the suicidal record breaker (AKA johan roadkill deadmeat), who happens to be in my soc, decided to go on a big moneywaste hunt since he had just deposited. So he took both Freja and myself to Ashi and introduced us to some rather large Atrox and Armax. We also took our newbie socmate Ruairi who seemed to enjoy himself (between getting sent to revive for his Opalo efforts). This was some fun and this also popped up:

Very nice, very nice. We also went for some Prots, but they didn't pay out as we might have hoped. In the end, this resulted in johan killing his own soc leader :eyecrazy:

Is that all the thanks I get for my wonderful healing? Bu-hu-hu :cussing:

Next up was my good friend Phillip TheTank J-Fry from Lost Renegades who wanted to go Scipulor hunting. After I informed him that there was a brand new mission on them, he was enthusiastic to get going on the first mission. We did so with flair, look what popped up:

J-Fry: "gotta be a global in one of these guys"

J-Fry: "shall i try for back to back ones again?"

(Note you can still see the previous global in this HoF screenie, amazing! Yes it was actually the next mob.)

And finally, to finish off:

So thanks J-Fry for a chilled and smooth run on Scips and of course congrats on the nice loots. I hope there are many more for you (but only when I'm standing there healing you :yup:).

---

With the announcement of Merry Mayhem it's time for those who want to have a crack to bring everything together. This might include getting potential healers (me?) on your Friend List to help you pull through successfully. I am, however, not sure how active it will be possible for me to be during the christmas (particularly Merry Mayhem) period, so we'll see. I look forward to much Merry Medicine though :wtg:

Last edited:
was awesome fun :D if only prots looted more then avrage 5ped lol

Scip Scalping Round II

Cheers johan :D yeah that loot was pretty sucky indeed, but next time, next time.

Tonight J-Fry and I finished off his mission of 100 Scipulor. This time it went a bit less smooth due to us being unlucky with crits and spawners. We still made a good run out of it and he came out with a decent profit.

Here are the two globals from today:

So thanks again to J-Fry for the nice run and I'm glad he enjoys my company on the hunts :)

Next up: Sumima mission!

I give this healing service a perfect 10/10 rating

Dalas and I have been friends pretty much since I joined the game and now I'm kicking myself for not using his healing service all along. Not once in our hunts did he lag on a heal and his proficiency is top notch. All of you out there who are thinking of using his service, go for it! You won't regret it.

Dalas, those Scip screenies from our first round on them are amazing. I'm so glad you got them. You make me look like a freakin Wizard. In reality, I have no magic global predicting powers but just the memory of doing it once for back to backs makes me smile and i'm very grateful documenting globals is an included part of your service. I look forward to our next adventure. :cool:

Dalas and I have been friends pretty much since I joined the game and now I'm kicking myself for not using his healing service all along. Not once in our hunts did he lag on a heal and his proficiency is top notch. All of you out there who are thinking of using his service, go for it! You won't regret it.

Dalas, those Scip screenies from our first round on them are amazing. I'm so glad you got them. You make me look like a freakin Wizard. In reality, I have no magic global predicting powers but just the memory of doing it once for back to backs makes me smile and i'm very grateful documenting globals is an included part of your service. I look forward to our next adventure. :cool:

yep it's great to have Luke and Freja in soc when i get that feeling of hunting something to big for me :laugh:

Thanks guys for the kind words.

I appreciate you taking me out on your hunts, it's a lot of fun and I'm glad I can reduce your costs (especially those EK-2600 users). Interesting observation there J-Fry about the screenies and reports. Of course if you want any screenies of your globals/HoFs I will be glad to send them over via Skype, MSN or Email at your request.

I've been thinking about what I can do as it's a year of my Healing Service coming up in late January, so stay tuned for an update about that.

For now, have fun and I hope to limit more death in the very near future (beginning with J-Fry and his Sumima later on today I'm sure :D).

First post updated for more readability. Enjoy :)

Liquidated Leviathans + Suppressed Sumima

Yesterday was a great day for healing. I went up 11% on my Level 18 Paramedic. Level 19 here I come!

Firstly, Crux got in touch and wanted some help on something, which turned out at my advice to be Leviathans. I recommended them because of the upcoming swimming changes so if you like hunting Leviathan, it's best to get it done ASAP before those changes (which will apparently bring and in some way necessitate Diving gear). Of course I was ready to oblige and we had a great time of it, especially on the first run.

These two popped up on the first run, great stuff:

I thought I'd try to get one without the main HUD in the way. Looks much cooler like this, only I forgot to actually check how much it was afterwards :D

The biggest loot Crux has had with me, captured with some mysterious lighting:

And in round 2 (not such a great round, but after the first one it evened out):

Next up was J-Fry again with the entire 100 Sumima mission!

As always, a really nice hunt with a couple of globals. It didn't quite add up lootwise but the mission got completed in one session.

Here they are:

Thanks to both of you guys for taking me out last night, I really enjoyed the sessions. I hope to heal both of you very soon! I'm glad that J-Fry will find occasions other than these two missions to use my service.

Oh and damn you Crux for HoFing 650ped just after I left you!

Hey Dalas,

just found this thread :)

Will need your service tonight again it seems ... will PM ya ingame.

Cya

Razortooth Recapitulation

Thanks for dropping in, Crux :)

We had a nice session last night in the waters south of PA as always. An enjoyable and quite lengthy run (which caused me to miss the He Man event - sorry Magam - but that doesn't matter, healing is more important). The run itself went quite alright I think, lootwise. There were 2 globals at least. I captured one of them (the smallest - unintended):

For some reason my suicidal socmate johan wanted me to see his loot in team, hence why I was in a team :D And just to make the screenie even nicer, I had the banner bug, so Port Atlantis was stuck on the screen. Should've relogged I guess.

Lookin' forward to more with the sea-king Crux :)

Chopped-up Chompers and Elusively-looted Eviscerators.

Today was action packed!

First help I gave was on Suicide boy johan, who invited Freja and I to team-heal on Chompers. Easy stuff as we've shown before. Even with a nib like him having 113HP it is no issue.

A quick comparison of price using Freja and I: When our socmate Dolly healed johan on Chompers solo with a FAP-90, he had 40 ped decay per 200 ped of johan's ammo. When Freja and I healed johan together, we had only 30 ped. A saving of 10 ped per 200 ped ammo (which doesn't last long on these mobs!).

So...

FAP-90 solo-heals: 40ped decay per 200ped ammo.
2x Adj SK-20: 30ped decay per 200ped ammo.

A very smooth run and smooth loot too. 4 globals in this hunt, giving johan a nice wad of profit.

So thanks johan for taking us out on that nice and very active run :D Looking forward to more Death-limiting soon. I'm sure we're only a part of the way through your list of mobs that you want to hunt.

---

Next up was my good friend, the volcano-champion J-Fry. We had a really nice run on Eviscerators in the Cyclops Volcano. Lots of minis and mini minis (dubbed "micros" by me). Even a 42ped RapperSnapper BLP amp. Cool stuff there J-Fry, and I hope more of these pop up soon!

116ped Eviscerator Generation 1.

Totally missed the swirls. Usually I have a feeling of when they're coming but this time I didn't even react when they did because I had no global-feeling at all. I'm glad I was positively surprised by this one then! J-Fry is working some even-more-potent-than-before volcano-wizardry I'm sure.

And then it was time for johan's Mass Suicide in PA 2.0 Event. Be sure to check that thread out and keep an eye out for a potential record attempt in the future.

Last edited:
Loaded Leviathans and (not quite so) Rich Razortooth

Last night was a busy and somehow slow night. Very nice though.

First of all, johan got us started on some Leviathan. He used both Freja and I with our Adj SK-20s as usual. Perfect teamwork and perfect loot. Check it out!

102ped Leviathan Guardian, which I was typing for.

And no, the next image is not edited in Paint or Photoshop to look more impressive:

Crazy swirlies! Uber congrats johan for his first uber in 3 years. What else can I say? Just go and gratz him in his own thread I guess. A nice run as ever, made just that bit sweeter by this one. Fuel for more hunts, I feel.

---

Next up was Cybercannibal with his first run in the dangerous waters of Port Atlantis. At first he was a bit unstable, a bit unsure. We died a few times while he adjusted his eyes to the murky depths and managed to spot the ripping and shredding teeth of the deadly Razortooth.

After a while, these began to pop up:

---

After this I had a run on J-Fry who was going on a mining run in Sara's Allophyl land, so I accompanied him for some small healing on those while he cleared his well-planned mining route. We didn't have any globals, but a nice relaxed run and a chat (he needed some company).

I hope bombing the crap out of the ground and shooting the hell of out Allophyl made you feel a bit better J-Fry :)

Stung Steel Birds, Finished-off Frescos and Clobbered Chompers

Been healing quite a lot recently.

Ok, starting furthest back was Ur Worst Nightmare, someone new and fresh using my service. After remembering I am a healer, Nightmare gave me a call and wanted to go on some Steel Birds (yes they're still around :scratch2:) in the crater.

I was really short on time but we managed to squeeze this one in:

I really hope time allows me to heal more on Nightmare, it's always nice to go through the motions of getting acquainted with someone's hunting style; learning their patterns and ending up moving as a single unit. Looking forward to more!

---

More recently (earlier) I healed Crux on Frescoquda, our first run on dry land. This run wasn't too great lootwise, but it turns out that we can have just as chilled sessions on land as in the water. I don't know though, the water has a certain feeling with it. I'd like to try more on land with Crux :)

This one did pop up today:

---

And last but never least comes johan with a Dalas and Freja special Chomper hunt. Again loot pretty much sucked on this run, even though this one popped up:

This was quite a heavy job, the type that requires almost full-on healing from both of us. Still, we had a nice time, even though johan got critted far too many times :D

Last edited:
News Report - Tiers and Mayhem

In addition to today's thread update, I have two pieces of news to share.

Firstly, my Hedoc has now been Tiered up to Tier 2. No one has yet experimented with using the available Tier 1 slot, but that's because I never really announced it or told many people I had even had it Tiered to that. Now it's out there that this is a Tier 2 Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 unlimited. My FAP-90 is also Tier 1, just so you know. I will update the first post about these. The way you can use these in my service is to let me know what Enhancer(s) you want to use on which tool, hand 'em over and I will use them until you want them back.

Secondly, it seems like Freja and I have been hooked up with our very own Merry Mayhem Mentalist: The pink man himself, Kimmi. Thanks to our socmate Splitter, who healed Kimmi on Scips, we are now in the planning of a two-session slaughter on those same giant Scips. Hopefully on the 27th and 28th we will join Kimmi for the longest healing job that the Death Limited Healing Service has ever seen.

It's gonna be brutal, it's gonna be gruelling, but it's gonna be a hell of a lot of fun.

Looking forward to some Merry Mental Medicinal Mayhem (maaaaaaaaan) coming up.

Making ready for Mayhem, PvP4 Peril and Large Leviathans.

Hehe, nice christmas evening we had. After arriving home from spending the day with the family, all this happened:

Firstly we had a pre-Mayhem session with Kimmi Kimmi EFnet on the biggest Scips. We tried the Myrene, New Swiss and finally Oshiri spawns. Oshiri seemed to have the best density so it looks like that will be the plan for tomorrow.

Healing went nicely, some deaths of course but we managed to help out with both Kimmi and his helper Johan JH Hansen. Apparently there will be more people joining for the real thing (hopefully!).

Here's how things went:

Not too bad, but we can and will work on the efficiency. (Don't forget your Shin Guards Johan ;))

---

Next up was Ann from Soldiers of Fortune, who first took us into PvP4 for the first time, a nervewracking experience to say the least! We didn't see a GD luckily, but Ann did when she went to find a safe spot :D Unlucky TP there. We had a few globals, but I missed them all and died just before the others. Well, never mind because...

We went on Levi next and had some more luck with it:

Aaaand...

Well, we weren't in the zone anymore, but lootwise it looks like we were :)

---

Tonight I'll begin some Mayhem healing and tomorrow the real action begins. It's gonna be crazy!

Merry Mayhem 2010 - The Kimmi Effort

Merry Mayhem 2010 has come to a close. It's a strange time in the aftermath because those who were participating for the entire 30 hours have become accustomed to the Mayhem lifestyle and now there is a feeling of "so what now?".

Freja and I helped Kimmi through the entire 29 hours and 54minutes we estimated (after painstaking calculation).

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who made "The Kimmi Effort" possible:

• Kimmi "Aggroing" EFnet
  • Freja "Auction girl" Braveheart
  • Dolly "Skype" TheStrider
  • Fredrick "Holy Frak" Remore
  • johan "Exa!" roadkill
  • Splitter "I love you Kimmi" Freezer
  • Emil "Pro Dragger" SkilledOne
  • Florin "30 mins" Rechinul
  • gunzy "Vehicle thief" ridinghood
  • Captain "Extra Damage" Catch
  • Lazz "Maths genius" Nero
  • Abu "Autohealing" Albino
  • Jay "Mysterious disappearance" Freska
  • PostHistory "Family man" Hax
  • Johan "AWOL" Hansen
  • Matt "Mr Mindforce" SmaX
  • Gordarion "No access" elemath
  • Kris "Pitbull" Kiser
  • Maximus "Popping to Rocktropia" Peridious
  • Ethan "FU" Whitestar

And myself:
  • Luke "The Janitor" Cambridge

And of course, all the others whom I have perhaps forgotten, and were perhaps not there for long enough to get themselves a nickname (like Rose Dendron Wood, Simon Simpe Szentes and Ur Worst Nightmare).

Now on to the report.

Splitter deserves more recognition for his chance meeting with Kimmi where Kimmi offered him a healing job during Mayhem, but which Splitter turned down on the basis of having a job already during Mayhem with the ROUA team who would give him 200ped for his service. He then passed the batton on to Freja and myself, who took over.

At first, it was just Kimmi, Freja and I, because JH somehow didn't turn up (until day 2).

Our speed at this point was quite slow and on the first round, we didn't even have taggers or extra damage dealing. Effectively Kimmi was soloing with healers. This soon changed and we called in some backup. Firstly from our own society, Death Unlimited in the form of Dolly (who joined Skype for the first time EVER!) and johan:

More reinforcements were called in on day 2. PostHistory was one of the best (and most costly, it seemed) additions to the team, adding crazy damage with his Nano Dai Katana, SGA Edition and sometimes even outdamaging Kimmi when planning wasn't exactly on point. Also his Adj FAP came in really handy. Cheers Posty.

Later even more Death Unlimited joined, Emil and Fred:

Later, even more joined us, like Catch, who boosted Kimmi's killing speed nicely:

And Abu who added some great (too many even) heals:

Even Johan Hansen came along! :D Gunzy also joined with some uber DPSing and lots of humour.

Lazz added some much needed tagging and damage, and brought a nice yellow VTOL for us to fly around:

SmaX added some MindForce healing and damage to the fray, and got a lot of heals from me :D

Part of the reason I got the nickname Janitor is because of this:

The last day was just crazy, mobs were overrunning us, but we made it:

And the highlights:

And one I didn't get to screenie, Kimmi's recordbreaking two-in-a-row HoFs, thanks to Raine who guided us to the dragged-away mobs outside the Land Area.

Also a mention should go to SENTENTZ and his ROUA team, who thought they could make us move from the Land Area 66, which we did the entire of Mayhem on. Even with their team of what must have been 20 people, they couldn't budge us, and we successfully made the top 10 (in Tracker at least, we'll see about the actual scores) despite them trying to wreck our session.

To end on a positive note, I want to commend every single person who contributed to Kimmi's Mayhem 2010 effort. Especially those who were there for the longest, but also those who just popped by to give a little extra, I think all help will have made it possible for Kimmi to reach where he will in the leaderboard. All roles were just as important as the next, and no one was redundant during Mayhem.

Now let's hope the results reflect our teamwork :)

Thanks again to everyone for the collective effort.

Link to Kimmi's own thread on the team: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?204057-Team-Kimmi-Merry-Mayhem-2010

Last edited:
Go Go Team Kimmi!!!111

This was an event I`ll remember for a long time. Amazing that so many people wanted to join in and help. When the plan was two fappers and myself. It was some exciting 30hours. It still remains to see if I make the Top10. I certainly couldnt have gotten as far as I did, without your help... Luke and Freja.

Big Thanks To Everyone In Team Kimmi!!

New Year - Great Start

So, the healing business is off to a flying start in 2011. Beginning the year with 19.39 Paramedic, I'm already over 19.5 just 3 days in, and racing towards Medicine at relentless speed. I've decided to record my Paramedic level on the 1st of each month this year to track my progress, which will just be an interesting project.

On New Year's Day Kimmi called me up for a re-visit to our beloved LA66 to do yet more (yes MORE!) Scips. Why on earth? Well we kind of like them after all those thousands killed during Mayhem.

Here's a little taste of how that went:

. aaaaand:

If only these came during the Mayhem it could have helped the economy a bit, but hey, Kimmi got 6th place which put him in profit (if he should choose to sell those Mayhem Arms).

---

Next up was johan on the 2nd with a little Droka hunt. Only this popped up, but we did also manage to fly to CP with a VTOL... Impressive stuff eh? :scratch2:

---

On the third, I was on my second run with a new Chinese friend from Warning to Society, luckgu Luck52 Luck52 on Feffs. We had a nice mic chat which seemed to have been fruitful for his English language learning. I'm sure we'll have many more of these in the future. I even learned a couple of Chinese words ("Xie xie" and "ni hao").

In between getting totally overwhelmed by the intense Feff (among other mobs) spawn, we managed to grab this one:

After this, johan called us up and wanted to go on some Scips. Obviously thinking to steal the money put into the lootpool after Mayhem, he seems to have gotten somewhere with that!

And the biggie:

Paramedic Professional Standing Monthly Monitor 2011

During 2011, I will record my Paramedic Professional Standing on the 1st of each month:

January: 19.39
February: 20.41
March: 21.07
April: 21.50
May: 22.07
June: 22.53
July: 23.05
August:23.58
September: 24.41
October: 25.69
November: 25.90
December: 26.20

Last edited:
cheers Luke uber heal as always! and our team had quite the nice run yesterday ;D

4 hofs and 5 globals.... i was only healing on the levis though all that fame went to walf

Proteron Young 66 PED Tuesday, January 04, 2011 00:12
Leviathan Provider 281 PED Monday, January 03, 2011 23:32
Leviathan Old 366 PED Monday, January 03, 2011 23:14
Leviathan Mature 264 PED Monday, January 03, 2011 22:54
Scipulor Alpha 473 PED Monday, January 03, 2011 20:27
Scipulor Old Alpha 110 PED Monday, January 03, 2011 19:40
Scipulor Provider 73 PED Monday, January 03, 2011 19:27
Scipulor Dominant 99 PED Monday, January 03, 2011 19:14
Scipulor Guardian 59 PED Monday, January 03, 2011 19:02

go Death Unlimited! =)

Linnish's Long Lost Läskande & Chiba's Osseocollum Cha-cha

Yesterday was fun!

I met Lina Linnish LinnVonPatron at Ashi and suddenly had to log off, so I added her to Friend List for some healing later. When I came back, we met up and went for a few Spiders (no globals, but it went nicely).

A little later, we met up for some Scips, and Linnish's friend Chiba NikLin Tadayoshi (clad in Shadow armour) joined us. I thought the Shadow was maybe a little over the top, but when I saw Osseocollum in action, I figured it was just enough protection for them. Shame about the decay though ;)

Here is the result of a nice little global run with us three:

Thanks guys for taking me along and I hope that Chiba will give me a call for more healing soon :) It was a very cozy run and I felt well looked after.

---

Next, after getting used to Linnish and her mannerisms, someone popped into mind. Of course, it had to be my beloved socmate, johan.

The likeness was stark so I just had to unite these two peas from the exact same pod. They look the same, they act the same, they talk the same, they're from the same country. Hell, these two even do the EXACT same mistake when driving from Oshiri: Right through the Tezlapod spawn, thereby getting us killed and ending up in the typical Molisk-infested Land Area.

So, here are the fruits of their first union:

Notice the exact same global values on these loots, 157ped, pretty cool I thought.

The synchronicity between these two is just amazing. They'd never hunted together (as far as I know) but somehow they ran around, keeping their side, in perfect formation. It was like witnessing a perfect dance between two flamingos or something. Seriously great stuff and I hope these two will get together for more hunts in the future.

Last edited:
Glad to be mentioned in your thread... Bumping for amazing healing service :)

Next, after getting used to Linnish and her mannerisms, someone popped into mind. Of course, it had to be my beloved socmate, johan.

The likeness was stark so I just had to unite these two peas from the exact same pod. They look the same, they act the same, they talk the same, they're from the same country. Hell, these two even do the EXACT same mistake when driving from Oshiri: Right through the Tezlapod spawn, thereby getting us killed and ending up in the typical Molisk-infested Land Area.

So, here are the fruits of their first union:

Notice the exact same global values on these loots, 157ped, pretty cool I thought.

The synchronicity between these two is just amazing. They'd never hunted together (as far as I know) but somehow they ran around, keeping their side, in perfect formation. It was like witnessing a perfect dance between two flamingos or something. Seriously great stuff and I hope these two will get together for more hunts in the future.

haha riiight oh well was fun good we stopped early :D

Flattened Feffs, Scarred SEGs, Nullified Neconu, Cheesed-off Chompers and Annihilated Atrox

Wow, kind of a busy time already, but that's nice considering how damn close I am to reaching Medicine.

In chronological order:

Firstly came -TAO- & Friends who took us healing on Chompers. We were placed one healer to one hunter. There were 3 hunters so Mark Rufen Power's healing talents were also required. I was on Hawk for the whole time, but since Jaywalker doesn't like to be healed, it proved the perfect opportunity when Liena (a name you might remember) popped up randomly, to have Freja move to Liena.

And the results:

As always a nice hunt with friends. What more is there to say? These guys are awesome and we'll team up again soon :)

---

Freja and I were called up by Chiba, who was joined by Linnish in a bot battering session. SEGs were the main target, but sometimes it's the mobs that get in the way that are the rich ones:

Next was Linnish going solo on some Neconu. This also seemed to go quite well, with a couple of those new fancy Attack Chips being looted:

---

After this, I headed out from Jurra with HappyHead to gatecrash the all-too-wild Atrox party out there. I was joining with a bit of firepower here, hence why I have some loot and a gun out in the first screenie.

Mostly though, my job was to heal HappyHead, who I managed to save a few ped by recommending that instead of überprotecting himself with Shogun+2A plates, he could simply go in unplated Pixie and use my healing power, which turned out over a pec cheaper per hit! Nice Evade skills allowed him to get pretty damn low decay and even a low healing bill (is it ever any different? ;)).

---

The next day, Fronske was next to call us up for a run on SEG. The loot didn't go so great, and Fronske showed super preparedness by running out of ammo mid-mob and also running out of tagging ammo. Should've gone to Scouts eh Fronske? :D

A nice run nonetheless, and with two Adj SK-20s it kept us very active with healing, and with the occasional big heal from Fronske (UR125 I presume) we were able to have a smooth run.

Hoping for more from Fronske the Boyscout soon :)

---

Last but not least comes my friend from China, Luck52, who seems to be the Mob-swarm king. Through all the extra aggro we received from Gokibusagi, Armax, Tripudions and Atrox (even an Alpha!), we survived and even managed to get one of these:

Very nice late run, which was early in the morning (5:30am) in China and he had a basketball match that day, so I hope that also went fine :) Nice mic chatting, learning more Chinese and teaching more English. The seemingly nonsense typing in PM is in addition to our mic chat, to explain words that weren't clear on mic.

---

Overall, it's going really nicely. I'm very impressed with the loyalty and appreciation from "my" hunters. Linnish even said that I am "her" FAPer, which was pretty fun to hear :)

Of course, I appreciate all you guys and girls who keep me going with the healing, lovin' it!

Last edited:
Ths for the good eco advice and the healing mr:) for the record I was uberprotecting with 2A plates btw;)

I guess -TAO- were responsible for the cheesed-off chompers, in your last post's title, Dalas

I remember you had problems getting screenies, that day, hence no pics. But I scoured the text for a reference to us, or even chompers , and there isn't one.

Anyways, thanks again to you and Freja for a really good and incredibly cheap healing job. Good luck with unlocking treatment (that UL sk-20 is gonna be too small for you soon)

jay :)

Freja and I were called up by Chiba, who was joined by Linnish in a bot battering session. SEGs were the main target, but sometimes it's the mobs that get in the way that are the rich ones:

Thanks to the two of you for a nice session :)

Shrimp Sandwiches?!

Ok, yesterday was not a good day for loot, so I'm missing a few screenies since globals were in short supply it seems. However I did heal on one team of 2 Swedes; Linnish and 18db who was suddenly back on the Death Limited scene after not having met me since the Eomon event where I healed him together with Simon God Adebisi way back in August.

Here are their fishy results:

And the highlight:

If you're wondering about the title of this post, Räkmacka (the team name) is the Swedish word for Shrimp sandwich :D
---

As well as that nice run, Fronske wanted both Freja and I on SEG again. We had another nice round since we knew how to make it smooth from last time, but the loot just wasn't there unfortunately, so no swirlies today.

Same story with Linnish after Fronske, we went for some Spiders at Cayuze but oh no, no globals or anything special. A shame since it went pretty nicely.

---

Oh yeah, and the issue with the -TAO- pics are now up and running in the correct place. Somehow I managed to forget them since I didn't date them originally so they weren't where I expected on my computer. Anyway, it is always a great time with -TAO-, I think we all know that. So check out the pics in my last post which I've just added :)

Last edited:
Ths for the good eco advice and the healing mr:) for the record I was uberprotecting with 2A plates btw;)

Oops, somehow I thought it was 5B :D Edited though, so thanks! Glad I could help at least.

I guess -TAO- were responsible for the cheesed-off chompers, in your last post's title, Dalas

I remember you had problems getting screenies, that day, hence no pics. But I scoured the text for a reference to us, or even chompers , and there isn't one.

Anyways, thanks again to you and Freja for a really good and incredibly cheap healing job. Good luck with unlocking treatment (that UL sk-20 is gonna be too small for you soon)

jay :)

Hey Jay, it's obvious you guys weren't left out for any specific reason, I simply messed up a bit on the naming of the files :D My mistake. Anyhow, they're up and viewable, so go ahead and check 'em out :D

Thanks to the two of you for a nice session :)

Appreciate you coming by and checking out the thread! Cheers and see you soon ;)

Lacerated Letomie and Super-slow (No Implant!!!) Scips

Yesterday I had fun on a new mob: Letomie!

I was advertising my service at Twin Peaks when I was approached by a quiet and polite fellow by the name of Akilie Ray Docile of the society Global Alliance. This guy seemed impressed by the "decay only" part and after a few minutes I found myself on Treasure Island facing mobs I'd never even been close to before.

It turns out that Letomie are quite easy when you have the gear. Ray had an Adj V1 he'd purchased for Mayhem Category 2, but unfortunately wasn't able to complete it with his economy. At 10-11 hours and 7k points, he surely would've come in the top 10, a shame the wallet was too wounded to continue.

Anyway, the Adj V1 worked wonders on the Letomie:

And in addition, Ray was so kind to give an unusual tip: 6 Medical Heal Enhancers! (3 I's and 3 II's) Now I just have to decide which tool(s) they fit on best to add them to the service :) Cheers Ray for a nice run and I hope you'll come back for more soon!

---

And next up was bistl bistl bistl of Die Templer with his buddy Jyoti Nisha Rahasya on what will be a long remembered Scipulor hunt with the theme "No implant!".

Nisha had no TP Chip, so getting to the small Scip spawn SW of Oshiri was quite the nightmare, even with vehicles for some reason. We got spawned on, aggroed on and even attacked by Sumima.

We did manage to get this one though, after one of Nisha's many deaths. (Problem was that every hit either killed her or left her with about 1 HP remaining, so even my FAP-90 was rarely enough to keep her alive)

Let's call this a "memorable" hunt and leave it at that :D

PS. Thanks bistl for the "waiting around/no implant" tip, much appreciated. :D

Back