Design the next Entropia shirt Contest

*shrugs* This is why I feel depressed, I don't get paid at all. I've only just turned 19.

Edit: I should clarify this more. I don't feel depressed because I don't get paid for it. I just sometimes feel moody when I realize that I'm 19 and I still haven't jumped over anything yet. xD

Sleep time there boss?

Going to sleep there boss.

Don't wish your life away, enjoy it now while your young. Your talented, you'll go far! Growing up/old is over rated! :wise:

Stay young and daft for as long as possible! :silly:

Jamhot

P.S. Great designs Onciest, might have a little job for you myself! ;)

Originally Posted by The-Onciest
*shrugs* This is why I feel depressed, I don't get paid at all. I've only just turned 19.

Edit: I should clarify this more. I don't feel depressed because I don't get paid for it. I just sometimes feel moody when I realize that I'm 19 and I still haven't jumped over anything yet. xD

Sleep time there boss?

Going to sleep there boss.

Don't wish your life away, enjoy it now while your young. Your talented, you'll go far! Growing up/old is over rated! :wise:

Jamhot

I agree with Jamhot.

Onciest, you have great talent and an awesome eye for design and composition.

I alway thought it would be easier to create when I got older. Now all my inspiration is drained from my job and free time is lacking with a wife, house, dogs, and all those other responsibilities that just suck.

hehehe now I spend all my time figuring out how I can get back the creative spirit and time to do it like I did when I was 19. *sigh* grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. :ahh:

I've produced something (the original file is in high resolution)
It uses very few colors and has no shading at all, very good for saving ink
The design is very versatile and goes on pretty much all T-shirt colors
May also be used on other supports such as hoodies, sleeveless...

Although If it's appreciated I'm hesitating whether to create a cafepress account or not :(

Mk, that is a really sweet design. Its so simple and basic really good for saving some money. Nice man.

Jamhot

Wow man, you're totally right. I've always looked at myself growing up and then doing artwork as a job. I just realized that I would rather not wait until I'm older, I'll just work on my skills as I'm young. Create a profession out of it.

Thanks alot, man.

I agree with Jamhot.

Onciest, you have great talent and an awesome eye for design and composition.

I alway thought it would be easier to create when I got older. Now all my inspiration is drained from my job and free time is lacking with a wife, house, dogs, and all those other responsibilities that just suck.

hehehe now I spend all my time figuring out how I can get back the creative spirit and time to do it like I did when I was 19. *sigh* grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. :ahh:

This is so great to be reading everyones words of encouragement. Thanks alot Sirhc, I'm sure there are tons of people that picked themselves back up and definitely started something again. Ofcourse that has happened, you can do it too man. Especially when you've got everything already, just keep on trying to figure out how to manage everything.

I've never been good at this kind of thing, so I try to thank everybody at once all the time. :ahh::yay:

Here's my contribution to this little event ;) and no complains i did all of this in....PAINT!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::wtg: wtg for the sweating n00b

Whoa.. you did that in PAINT?

Holy crap... Need to get your hands on a better set of software!

Nice :D

take a screen, use the rubber to remove all surroundings around the trox ;) some splatter and voila 2 days later your done:D:D:D

take a screen, use the rubber to remove all surroundings around the trox ;) some splatter and voila 2 days later your done:D:D:D

lmfao bull-true sir. I actually love the transparent settings paint has.

In the right hands (johan roadkill) it can be a powerful tool. xD Nice shirt man.

Think different about Paint. ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdCtyBUaI5Y[/YOUTUBE]​

but see how long it took for him to find the leaks with the fill tool? xD

Also, how many times it took him to get the things limbs just right. That was pretty funny. xD

Yeah, I could see alot of animators using paint for anime and stuff. Althought they wouldn't... >_> It is still really cool to see it done in paint. :laugh:

but thats all part of the artistry. An Artist usually is not happy with his or her First rough draft

Desing for the sake of design is for thick umanz! :naughty:

umbra_t-shirt.gif

...and EU logo to the neck. Small, maybe palm sized.

Info for nubas; this text can be found in a sign in one of abandoned umbranoid towns

Last edited:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The-Onciest again.

thats some pro stuff :eek:

Desing for the sake of design is for thick umanz! :naughty:

umbra_t-shirt.gif

...and EU logo to the neck. Small, maybe palm sized.

Info for nubas; this text can be found in a sign in one of abandoned umbranoid towns

I get the feeling you have borrowed the "Go away stupid umanz" from World of Warcraft's Orcs Race.... This is Entropia Universe ;) Unless you put a Feffoid or Maffoid somwhere by it than it could have more sense to me.

But nice try anyways. Good to sees o many ppl involved :D

Last edited:
I get the feeling you have borrowed the "Go away stupid umanz" from World of Warcraft's Orcs Race.... This is Entropia Universe ;) Unless you put a Feffoid or Maffoid somwhere by it than it could have more sense to me.

Ah, didn't know it was allready borrowed.

Read the info for n00bs in my original post :p

If I remember well this is at an umbranoid territory. :scratch2:

Yep. The one east of Ares and far south of Chimera if I recall right.

Here's my contribution to this little event ;) and no complains i did all of this in....PAINT!!!!!:yay::yay::yay::wtg: wtg for the sweating n00b

Very creative. :) Nice work.

darri

My last cut'n'paste t-shirt ;P

otherava.jpg

you'd like that wouldn't you;););)
......when will the voting start and how btw???

I don't have the time to draw anything.....so I threw this together with the time I had.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

picture.php

Last edited:
Yo dude...i dont think they permit nudity.....

Back