Question: Do you feel PVP in a RCE is morally wrong?

Bad idea because then someone could just launch a few rockets in a dome and no one would be able to loot any mob afterwards.
I was thinking to assign one mob per player. Its much easier to implement than creating a list with every mob someone shot first. All you require is a simple variable. So if one shot a mob, then move to another, only second will "belong" to shooter.

the only thing that is morally wrong about pvp is the new F***ed up super tier LR guns that everyone has. before skills and gear mattered so much more and it wasnt possible to just blast someone away in 1-2 shots unless you actually had the skills to use a gun like LR66/AL29. now someone with a LR48 and tier 10 can do more damage than an LR66. its ridiculous. there is no way in hell someone who has probably not even unlocked coolness should be able to kill someone who has unlocked commando.

some argue that it is a more even playing field. i say thats garbage. with respect to people who have spent thousands skilling up and buying super gear, now it is diminished to almost worthless because anyone can grab an LR with big tiers and just go on a rampage in pvp now.

THAT my friends, is morally wrong.

I was thinking to assign one mob per player. Its much easier to implement than creating a list with every mob someone shot first. All you require is a simple variable. So if one shot a mob, then move to another, only second will "belong" to shooter.

That sounds like it could work, would solve many more problems than it would create.

The lag of other people entering your radar had no bearing on you shooting a mob someone else has started killing, just because you have better gear than someone else does not mean you are more deserving of the chance to get loot.

The lag delays the moment when mob dies, possible making me to spend more ammo that required.
Its not about deserving, its about if you are fitted to hunt there. Why doesnt you go to hunt spider stalkers? Cause you cant with present skill and gear. Then why do you think you should hunt near me? I can do same dmg and probably you took you as long or even longer to shot me down if I am not shooting back.
The only difference is that you can manipulate me in not attacking you.

Again, one can count on one hand fingers how many times I ksed. I am discussing only theory here since I see how twisted EU players and MA perception is on regarding KS and killing in lootable pvp.

the only thing that is morally wrong about pvp is the new F***ed up super tier LR guns that everyone has. before skills and gear mattered so much more and it wasnt possible to just blast someone away in 1-2 shots unless you actually had the skills to use a gun like LR66/AL29. now someone with a LR48 and tier 10 can do more damage than an LR66. its ridiculous. there is no way in hell someone who has probably not even unlocked coolness should be able to kill someone who has unlocked commando.

some argue that it is a more even playing field. i say thats garbage. with respect to people who have spent thousands skilling up and buying super gear, now it is diminished to almost worthless because anyone can grab an LR with big tiers and just go on a rampage in pvp now.

THAT my friends, is morally wrong.

Remember, they pay more for all those enhancers to level the playing field, those people with all those skills can tier also, putting them right back on top.

That sounds like it could work, would solve many more problems than it would create.

It is not my invention, it is just an example of how things are made in other places, an example which can be simple copied by MA if they will not consider ability to KS part of their world.

Remember, they pay more for all those enhancers to level the playing field, those people with all those skills can tier also, putting them right back on top.

rofl, then try to tir up a ML-45 to LVL10.
Compared to these L guns its incredible expencive and you have the risk of losing a ML-45 on the way.
Beside that uL guns have much lower tiering stats, so it needs much more time to get to next tier attempt.

Its much easier to implement than creating a list with every mob someone shot first.
Agreed it's possible, but not in this universe.

Would already be a miracle if they could implement a solution for the issue that sometimes you can shoot a mob and it will run out of screen and aggros an innocent player. :D

It his own responsibility to manage his ammo. When he chose to spend it in EU, by shooting in some direction he must understand that he is not guaranteed any remuneration for that. If he is skilled enough, geared enough, experienced enough to survive until the point where he click for loot, then he may get something. This is how EU works.
Now, I do plan indeed to let him do 20%, but this is a plan only, nobody guarantees this is how it works. Again I use my skill, gear and experience the best again and I get to the point where, if I did more than 50% damage I am allowed to click and get something.
When a GD enters the radar or when a miner drops a bomb I am lagged, I lose ammo cause I do less DPS. This is un-natural behavior and it is determined by software. Blame this if you want to blame ammo loss, but blaming me cause you didn't manage to loot X mob, cause you are not fitted to do that activity I cant accept.

Professional Asshole.

We ned lotable pvp jail and other lotable pvp punishments for murders, tiefts and all other bad types.
Agreed duels is one thing, non agreeded piking victim is another.
Toxic shoot is ticket for hunting and minig rights in that zone and not right to be killed and robed.

Dont tell me that in pvp4 you cant hunt and you cant do mining because there are no ores and no mobs and you buy toxic shot exclusively to be shoot by pker.
Toxic shoot is primary fee to MA for promissed mining and hunting possibility.

Last edited:
PvP zones have a warning to enter them. You must enter them by choice, and if you do, YOU are the one to blame for anything that happens.

PvP is a part of the game, but in PE it is a very easily avoidable one, moreso than other games I'd say.

In RL even in jail with all murders when one is killed pker is punished.

That part of game is missing.

Pkers shud be punished in game too.

did you get killed in lootable pvp? :p:laugh:

Professional Asshole.

Yes, but a smaller one.
At least you have the chance to leave without loosing your loot.
Of course, its all about how gamemasters set the playground.
There are online games out there where what I tell you is accepted as normal behavior and as I tried to underline, MA is annoying by the fact that they allow it by game mechanics but reserve the right to arbitrary punish those which use this game mechanic. As I tried to explain, it is simple to remove the KS completely if they want. Allowing to happen then punishing is a bit weird imo.

hmm... i have a pk armor worth serval k ped, bought weapons just for pk and i spend some ped on pk itself aswell since about two jears, no i dont think its wrong, its more like if you play a round poker with your friends and if you win you get the bucks you and your friends started with. aslong as you dont abuse a bug to kill ppl without own risk its morraly right, you have tournaments in RL aswell, like in sport, and the standart sentence as last: if your afraid of being killed, dont go in lootable pvp :)

just my twopec

PS: and since both fractions agree (when you enter pvp4 for example) and both KNOW theres a risk, its not theft but a competition or price-fighting, like you have in RL when you do poker with friends or ingame at a event wheres a price for the first place/winner... just like that in pvp, both have a wager (toxic shot and maybe loot) and the winner gets it...

ps2:

robbing IRL is if i transfer it to EU, if you would be able to go to proteron spawn, wait till someone hof, and due to a cheatprogram you can kill the person and loot his hof. getting the loot IRL is not allowed (by law, police blah u know) and if you do anyways its wrong, against law.

(sorry for my kinda weird english but im not native speaker, but i think you know what i mean :) )

Last edited:
He's not the one that made people hunt igni in WoF. I sense pot calling kettle black.

Woot Igni are creat mob, although Team:Dach scored on Pupugi and not Igni :D

In RL even in jail with all murders when one is killed pker is punished.

That part of game is missing.

Pkers shud be punished in game too.

If caught.

:laugh:

I don't feel it's wrong, I really enjoy pvp. Most hunting areas aren't pvp, and even if killed in nofmrla pvp. What I feel is moreally wrong is purposely killing players to steal the mobs they had been attacking and repeated killing of players for no reason (Except at the oil rig etc).

Would you call "forced" ignorance morally correct?

"Forced" Ignorance can be deemed just as "morally Incorrect" as it is to be aware and exposed, if that is the argument.

Over all, who is better prepared... the first time ignorant or the well informed ?

Two men enter, one man leaves, two men enter, one man leaves.

Hell ya it is morally wrong!

Hell ya it is morally wrong! PVP should be... more hardcore where you can loot all items off your dead smelly body. There needs to be more blood and gore where PKers can shoot off your body parts leaving a big hole in the avatars head.

All Humans Most Die.

Hail Bot!

Love
Letum

Time to get paid.:yay:

Last edited:
its not wrong its fun...

Back