Help: Does Umbra suite makes invisibility now?

Their version control must suck or something.

Ive never seen any other game have fixed bugs come up again and again and again and again and again.

Every now and then sure, but over and over for the same issue all the time. No. Duno what they are doing :p

Sad part is, Im sure they dont know either :rolleyes:

Someone make a petition to leave it in there ...it's much more fun as a feature rather than a bug ;)

GREAT IDEA - where do I sign ?

Slight problem - to the best of my knowledge, there are only about 11 suits in EU - THAT is not exactly a "political pressure group".

Strength of opposition to suit ?

Likely to be fairly low too, as I would expect it is mainly the "ubber bully boy" Ava's who jealously guard their "privilaged" positions to DOMINATE resources, to be the main objectors.

That is - they would object - UNLESS - THEY had all the suits - then of course they would have a problem - too few suits and too few "bully boy ubbers" to form a similar pressure group FOR featured "invisibility" !!

Ho Hum - seems it is a NO WIN situation for us all - the suits WILL become visible - and I will AGAIN need to raise my "cut throat" bug issue with my suit.

YES - maybe dependent on your screen resolution - mine being (1920x1080) but for Cyrex and myself our throats are cut from ear to ear !!

ONE THING I am confident about - "invisibility cloaking" WILL come to EU - why not now when the suits are in limited supply ? - A golden opportunity to develop PvP in a very "equalising" way.

Done properly the economy can absorb such a concept - SWITCHABLE invisibility with a higher decay for invisibility invoking.

Why stop there ? - why not a complimentary "cost" associated WITH "invisibility cloaking" that has timed running costs of "green dot" supression.

OF COURSE such a concept MUST be tied to a limited number of Umbra suits, otherwise - just as with Eon armour (whatever) EVERYONE would be so suited.

DOWN WITH BULLY BOYS !! - MORE POWER TO THE PPL !!

um... OH MY GOODNESS - is THAT not something that is all too familiar in the broad history of "man" ? !!

We NEVER learn from history - nor, it seems - in VL !!

Aussie DOG !!

Last edited:
He he ...maybe it's not a bug after all ...but a feature that's "accidentally" switched on for now

Its likely the same bug that had the kingfishers invisible. Some alpha layer goof or something simple like that.

YOU DO need to worry ! by wearing an item that makes you invisible you are taking advantage of a bug , MA dont mess about they lock accounts if they feel anyone is taking advantage , dont take the risk , wait till they fix the bug , if your seen (I know your invisible but youl show on radar and can be scanned) it only takes one person to complain or a MA rep to spot you . its not worth taking the risk .

:scratch2: Im still not worried, If i was pking people in lootable pvp i could see it being a problem but I dont see how being invis while hunting aurli or simply chatting at Twin is taking advantage of anything.

:scratch2: Im still not worried, ..............I dont see how being invis while hunting aurli or simply chatting at Twin is taking advantage of anything.

Now THAT depends on how UGLY you are :D

(said whilst moving to a safe distance) Aussie DOG !!

Back