Donate towards Spin Rep Pitt's legal fees

Status
I think its really rude of many of the people in this thread to bash Rep for it.

He is NOT EntropiaLaw, he did not ask for this.
There are just simply some nice people out there who tried to help him, who tried to find a way to get some kind of justice here.

I have been scammed many times myself, its fine, it was my fault, but even so it would be great to know I could take legal action against them.

This case could possibly be a frontier to future legal cases against scammers.

Dont say its impossible, I have first hand information that its very much possible to do so, its just difficult.

Im not going to give any EFD or buy peds from Squallxxxxxx, Ill just give you 100 ped ingame if I run into you and you can do whatever you want with it.

Take care!

/Cindy

Well I hope I did not come across as ever bashing Spin for this. I did my best to make it clear that I was NOT bashing him. I will however say that I was blatantly bashing EntropiaLaw because IMO his actions in this situation were nonsense and he's just trying to get a medal or something from someone else's misfortune.... AND I was slightly scolding cK Society. Not because I have a problem with them or any of their members... but because I would have (instead of this post) like to have seen Spin (or cK top brass) make a post that basically said:

This is what's happening, cK Coat Killers and Spin are dealing with it in this manner.... FTW and the scammer WILL go down like a prom queen in a parking lot!

Would have been nice to see a "family" group up and become one in this situation and protect their own.... and I'm sure there IS stuff going on in the background..... but there should be no need for someone to even suggest a trust fund or donations because it should have been made clear that the issue was being dealt with...

NOW..... If Spin (or anyone) were to make a post requesting the community to send a support case to MindArk IF they felt a "Lending system" should be implemented so this couldn't happen......well.... that would be a justifiable reason/cause to ask for the community's support and I would probably back that up out of principal alone.

Actually I will make the post myself.

Done: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ea-lending-system-you-decide.html#post2186973

Last edited:
People lend things to there mates, i do it and many do.

I guess when your mates are all running around with expensive gear its the same thing just way more risky... it happens and i dont think its stupidity when one of your so called mates causes this much grief for you.

I dont think Spin rep pitt or the others are idiots i think they were taken advantage of by someone they thought was a mate which really sucks and im sure in future things will be handled differently.

But to constantly kick a guy when he is down is pretty shitty as he not only has the money side of things on his mind but the fact someone close has shafted him in such a massive way.

People keep harking on about how rich some players are with all there uber gear but just becasue they have this gear does not mean they can afford to lose it, many race car drivers appear rich yet all they own is tied up in there car and gear and one bad crash can wipe them out.

I think the attitude and hating going on in here should be aimed squarley at the pricks who have casued this and not at the people who lent there items to a so called mate.

yes it seems foolish to lend such valuable gear but we humans are foolish sometimes and thats what pricks like those who have taken the gear pray on.

I support the guys in there fight to reclaim there gear so that we all can see how safe our stuff actually is if someone steals from us or takes advantge of our friendships.

I dont know any of the people invovled i just know it's a bad thing going on and sticking it to the people who got ripped off rather than teh pricks that ripped them off seems wrong.

gl guys

Spin Rep has been vicitimized twice here. First by the theft of his items and then by EntropiaLaw's exploitation of his loss.

I certainly hope that Spin Rep is able to recover his loss -- and that he will let us all know how this story ends. If his attorney suggests that he not comment in public while matters are pending, we should all respect his silence and not press for details.

EntropiaLaw may just be a Good Samaritan but my cynical button has been pushed -- new website without identifying information, hidden domain registration information, new forum user without any information, soliciting donations without a request from Spin Rep, and blatently using Spin Rep's misfortune to promote a new website.

EntropiaLaw: Prove me Wrong !! If you do, I will apologize.

Spin Rep has been vicitimized twice here. First by the theft of his items and then by EntropiaLaw's exploitation of his loss.

I certainly hope that Spin Rep is able to recover his loss -- and that he will let us all know how this story ends. If his attorney suggests that he not comment in public while matters are pending, we should all respect his silence and not press for details.

EntropiaLaw may just be a Good Samaritan but my cynical button has been pushed -- new website without identifying information, hidden domain registration information, new forum user without any information, soliciting donations without a request from Spin Rep, and blatently using Spin Rep's misfortune to promote a new website.

+ Rep for this post!

+rep from me, too

No idea how EntropiaLaw fits into this all, but there is definitely a bit too much attention whoreing going on.

I do wonder why Rilort is still in CK...

A: Dude! I'm low on ammo
B: No problem, you say you got scammed and I make a fund
A: Cool! we can use the fund to buy ammo!
maybe

yeah indeed !
Since spin has now stepped in and made the donation thingy the way Entropia Law should have done in the first place i'm more than happy to show support! Good luck spin !

So where do all the involved ppl live?
Spin Rep is from Istanbul Turkey that all I know so far.
Wouldn’t it be possible for a “neutral” player if there is one in the same town to just have a talk with the ppl involved and try to short this shit out without having to use creapy ass lawyers or this possible scammer and EntropiaLaw who hides {deleted} on the net with anonymizers? Until he provides some facts regarding who he/she is ill consider this person to be just as bad as the bastard that scammed Spin Rep. MA should be able to provide them with some IP-logs and so on. I know they have all the users IP# in their logs.

Last edited by a moderator:
MA should be able to provide them with some IP-logs and so on. I know they have all the users IP# in their logs.

....and MA is able to do so. Your missing the hole point.

Rep etc.. NEED the lawyers and police to get the IPs from MA.

MA dont give out personal info to every guy that asks. They only do it to correct authorities

just wanted to tell that all donnations were given back to owners.

just wanted to tell that all donnations were given back to owners.

That being the case, I can't see any reason for this thread to remain active. Should the OP think of a reason, please PM a Mod.

Best of Luck to all :thumbup:

The OP asked that the top post be updated to reflect the explanation... that is done. Please refer to post #1.

Status
Back