dunkel...no more?

Dr.D.C.

Elite
Society
Glory Hound Irregulars
hello all
i just noted that dunkel don t drop a lot no more and price are growing. Considering that it s a necessary resource to product dragon, expedition, trooper armor, scope and amp, orefinder etcetc (just check bob the builder or similar) this is very sad. I hope MA give us some more

Hm :scratch2: maybe somebody is sitting on a lot of dunkel?

You also need 4-5 Dunkel to make Maddox 4, and thats probly why the price of the guns has went throught the roof!

Im not sure but i remember a friend telling me dunkel was necessary to make some of the firaco amp, this all goes along with the price on some firaco amp going up maybe..

I have not looted Dunkel ever !!!

What mob loots it??

i bet someone has loads of it : )

lol when i say LOads is not realy loads... lets say a fair amount x D

I was just noting the other day that I had seen 3 dunkel globals in the past week....which is a lot. I thought this might have meant and upturn in the supply.

Still, a higher supply doesn't always equate to lower prices unless the market is saturated

dont forget that dunkel is required in making of Feodora (Gangster) Hat ;)

I do not know whether or not it is getting more rare. I do know though that a miner told me last week that he recently found dunkel on OLA 26 :)

Gl
Sbi

ghoul armor requires dunkel, no?

Even if soemoene's sitting on dunkel, as someone suggested, it doesn't have any influence over the droprate of it. It is ofc just my opinion.
Las dunkel find in my soc I know about was like 3 weeks ago.

dunno about dunkel.. never been a real enmatter miner but heard alot about dunkels droprate bein a shit

I do not know whether or not it is getting more rare. I do know though that a miner told me last week that he recently found dunkel on OLA 26 :)

Gl
Sbi

this wouldnt happen to be your LA :D

and no dunkel exists there ;)

I just put about 10 PED worth of Dunkel on Auction last night if anyone is interested.

OT-105 requires dunkel unfortunately. :(

:scratch2: Am I the only one finding dunkel nowadays :scratch2:
With the ridiculous prices on simple amps like dante, i'm saving mine for a special trade.

And i assume other hunters with brains would do the same.

these day price on dunkel is high for same reason the owner of the dante BP wants them to be high, this is just about investment :rolleyes:

these day price on dunkel is high for same reason the owner of the dante BP wants them to be high, this is just about investment :rolleyes:

More like monopoly. Fortunately there are ton of dante's already in circulation and they are ofc unlimited, so the only problem is player growth.

I'd hate to be a new player and see that just a good amp for a blp weapon costs $250. :rolleyes: I'd imagine this turns many potential players away. Are you listening, MA? Are you paying attention?

More like monopoly. Fortunately there are ton of dante's already in circulation and they are ofc unlimited, so the only problem is player growth.

I'd hate to be a new player and see that just a good amp for a blp weapon costs $250. :rolleyes: I'd imagine this turns many potential players away. Are you listening, MA? Are you paying attention?

Id say its more fact then imagination.

I looted Dunkel just a few days ago, I got a lvl II claim. I have only a small amount of Dunkel however I do know it still drops as of less than one week ago.

good luck to all finding dunkel

Found also a III claim of dunkel... but seems that it's being hard to get...

The funny thing is that I got it on a TP :)

a society mate hit some dunkel last night at Nea's of all places :scratch2:

nice find.... but still the price is high :scratch2:

Back