News: Easter Mayhem 2024

a whale does not care how many people play the game... also you dont need 15.000 USD to play entropia... never had more then 10.000 ped liquid on my card

two options , pay with your time or pay with your creditcard
Actually yes they do, more players = more mu potential. Need krill to feed the whales.

a whale does not care how many people play the game... also you dont need 15.000 USD to play entropia... never had more then 10.000 ped liquid on my card

two options , pay with your time or pay with your creditcard

just tired of hearing bs like "your opinions are invalid because you don't cycle as much as me". if all the non-whales walked tomorrow then the whales would all eff off to another game within a year, because there was nobody to make the market, and no community in which to achieve status.

edit: i do appreciate that we have whales who help pay for the game's survival. so don't get me wrong here. peaceful coexistence with respect

Last edited:
just tired of hearing bs like "your opinions are invalid because you don't cycle as much as me". if all the non-whales walked tomorrow then the whales would all eff off to another game within a year, because there was nobody to make the market, and no community in which to achieve status.
I think people rly get that wrong , the stuff with opinions

I mean with 88 HP i had a total diferent understanding of the game then i had with 300 HP and i beleave with 500 HP i will have again a total diferent understanding of the game.

In the end it comes down to : we need every Player and theyr peds :D

Just stay positiv and try to make the best out of a situation

Last edited:
I think people rly get that wrong , the stuff with opinions

I mean with 88 HP i had a total diferent understanding of the game then i had with 300 HP and i beleave with 500 HP i will have again a total diferent understanding of the game.

In the and it comes down to : we need every Player and theyr peds :D

Just stay positiv and try to make the best out of a situation
definitely agree with that

Seriously, I tried many cats to 7.

Players need sellable loot and not tokens ( ok maybe me) to buy ammo and gear decay to continue this

This is just an FYI..seriously? I hate tokens

Seriously, I tried many cats to 7.

Players need sellable loot and not tokens ( ok maybe me) to buy ammo and gear decay to continue this

This is just an FYI..seriously? I hate tokens
Tokens are the point of mayhem events, if you don't want the tokens, don't do the mayhems, it's not mandatory event.

Last edited:
At least, the loot is interesting :)

index.php

Lots of outputs and mk.1 output and kinetic. So I’ve found loot pretty good so far personally. In terms of Mu anyway. TT return is lower than I’d like, but still early

No one makes you do Mayhem. Don't like the loot then don't do it...

Last edited:
Dick move by MA to change the points and not even be very clear with the change, sadly i noticed it first today so i will not be able to finish redulite unless i increase my DPS ALOT.
I will vote with my wallet and quit at 50k points (that is were i'm at today) and not participate in any more mayhem with inflated points and deflated rewards!

There was a typo on the Annihilation Gold and Redulite mission's highest scores. We have corrected these accordingly and regret any confusion it may have caused! Thank you for highlighting this issue!

Dick move by MA to change the points and not even be very clear with the change, sadly i noticed it first today so i will not be able to finish redulite unless i increase my DPS ALOT.
I will vote with my wallet and quit at 50k points (that is were i'm at today) and not participate in any more mayhem with inflated points and deflated rewards!
I just stopped at that level as well

Yea I don't understand what is up with the no rewards from 90k to 150k. Plus you only have 20 or so days its not like the christmas mayhem when its a longer period . it should have alwayas been 100k for easter and halloween reduluites

I just stopped at that level as well
Yea I don't understand what is up with the no rewards from 90k to 150k. Plus you only have 20 or so days its not like the christmas mayhem when its a longer period . it should have alwayas been 100k for easter and halloween reduluites
We aren’t “ubers” so it doesn’t matter.

First mayhem since the new format that I’ve not cycled at all. At rank 25 codex, 8k to cycle to finish. Still deciding if I will.

took 3 days to finish redulite, its to short :giggle:

I think many people just finish after stage 9 no matter what mission they do, so did I.

took 3 days to finish redulite, its to short :giggle:
I can understand that it is to short for some people. But i don't think this is the correct path to solve that, they could just have added a repeat step after you are done that awards mayhem tokens and universal ammo for each X amount of points for the different categories.

well and since it's the same pets (AFAIK) i would need to step up to the next highest track to make it worth my while, but the jump in cycle needed is hilarious

edit: i do appreciate that we have whales who help pay for the game's survival. so don't get me wrong here. peaceful coexistence with respect
There has been whales before that dont swim these waters no more and we are still here....

stopping at 50k is WRONG.. stopp at 20 40 60 80 100 so you collect the bigger reward (every 20k) :)

stopping at 50k is WRONG.. stopp at 20 40 60 80 100 so you collect the bigger reward (every 20k) :)
I did think about that, but i just don't care. Feels more important to stop as soon as i found about this stupid change.

I did think about that, but i just don't care. Feels more important to stop as soon as i found about this stupid change.
Next time read announcements first before participating :)

i just feel like i need to see a little more effort than a copy paste of last year's easter mayhem to justify cycling through it

i just feel like i need to see a little more effort than a copy paste of last year's easter mayhem to justify cycling through it
They did some effort this year, increased points needed for stage 10 by x6, so it's not a copy paste 😁

Next time read announcements first before participating :)
Well i did, but since the first announcement obviously was wrong and changed afterwards i thought it was just like last year.

Back