EBN: Sunset

most of the lag was bearable for me, even with 200+ avatars on radar it didnt lag too much (lill shocky thats all, but could run etc. perfectly). only few things that bothered me were:

a) lootlag
b) small spawning @ exa's. there where so few exa's spawning that everyone was KSing, however a bit north armax where roaming 1 on 1.

There are around 20 eomon left, It doesn't look like they're respawning now.

Hmm perhaps Longtooth will continue to spawn until DNA sample can be created? Would be cool :D

Can't believe I misse the mutated chirpy!! I did visit the crater and the lag wasn't that bad tbh, I did need a relog once there because I got the movement locked bug. I did notice that other areas were worse than the crater last night. All in all I gotta say t'was a fun event. Good job MA staff cya in 12 months:D :cowboy:

Hogglo stalker at the crater right now and no one can kill it. Who will save us? :yay: Also some big spiders outside of the crater.

"So join the hunters in Echidna crater and see one of Calypso's rarest creatures before the sun rises tomorrow."

Rereading that announcement, clearly about the end of the event and the 'migrations', that sentence above could actually be referring to nothing more than going to see 'one' of the rarest creatures, meaning all eomons, exa elites, etc etc that were in the event. Just a possibility though I had hoped to see somethng more special.

The scene in the crater was fun, and hilarious in a sad sort of way as people died and couldn't revive, and tp chips got stuck in Echidna for ages. I took advantage and got some scan time from some of the ubers stuck that way :laugh:

I ran around the rim dropping bombs, got a few small finds, and joined Al for a picnic in the crater with the very friendly eomons. He had been sitting there in what seemed to be some sort of god mode for ages, with all levels of eomons just coming right up and saying hi but doing nothing else, so I joined him for awhile. We later found a lone eomon on our way to ithica and managed to take him out with some determination. Quite an experience. Think I will go up to CND today being ever hopeful the egg is actually going to hatch this time.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Nice day for an eomon picnic

Reactions: sob
I was in a team that took out the last of the eomon, when only prowlers and stalkers were left, then we finished off the hogg stalkers (yes, tp chip was smokin'). No hof, no special items... was fun, but no special loot at all... :scratch2: Kind of an anticlimactic ending. :(

I had a look as it was a climax of this event.

But what a climax! The whole event turned into a BIG LAG PARTY :laugh:

:zzz: WALK LAG. LOOT LAG. DYING LAG. TP LAG. :zzz:

The biggest fun had probably people in the Crater.

But the place where Uber Exas spawned was so lagged that when I wanted to flee from there before lag kills me, It took me 3 attempts and about 6 minutes till I eventually TP-ed out.

In short, I spent loads of ammo, felt as on long bungee rope while walking and lost ALL my loots due to the loot lag.

Will I come to such an event again? No, thanks, I will better go to some remote place with only a couple of green dots on the radar and enjoy myself :D

Yeah expected a bigger finish than what happened, but hey, there's still a Hogglo Stalker out by the crater, who knows? :yay::laugh:

Edit: nevermind, the Hogglo got turreted lol :laugh:

Last edited:
It was a fun event but do to the "big lag party" it was more a disappointment in the end then fun :\

Was fun and I lost 0ped. I told you all they only wanted to be loved. :D

JamhotTV News reports from the Echidna Crater!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvtUbq6U7y8[/YOUTUBE]​

All the best!

Jamhot

Last edited:
Back