EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

Status
What can you actually do with EFD?

Like realistically, cause I hear stuff about buying items or PEDs, but i'm guessing thats off players. Why would the player would buy EFD want it?

Buying banner ad space, like you see above this thread, buying icons etc. Yes some event holder would even buy EFD for PED

*insert thread lock here*

I say it again: I DONT wanna be a part of this silly competition!!! Never!!!!!!!!!!

All the best! Hotte ;)

Last kitten standing :yay:

cat2.jpg

Buying banner ad space, like you see above this thread, buying icons etc. Yes some event holder would even buy EFD for PED

*insert thread lock here*

Oh, cool. Thanks.

Additional note: For the sake of being politically corrent, I considered naming the contest "Last Person Standing." It just didn't sound as cool. lol Sorry ladies. :dunno:

I forgive you :laugh:

Bump.....................

If you post after me, you will die a painful death! You will suffer! :)

That was a joke...........but what do we know.....????????

Every person that does NOT post in this thread I will give 1000 EFD's

Just write your name in the post below mine...

Come on ppl, post below me!

I don't want to win the prize!

:)

it's a.... chimpanzee riding on a segway!

[YOUTUBE]14alLh3LglQ[/YOUTUBE]​

lol there sure are a lot of grumps on EF. ;)

Well I see the grumpies got their wish and the thread has been moved to a category that doesn't post on the main page. Now we can have our fun and you can go on being grumpy about something else. :)

Whos grumpy? :scratch2:

[YOUTUBE]-FjSchBoch0[/YOUTUBE]

Whos grumpy? :scratch2:

Those fussing about this thread taking up too much server space (but still posting cause they wanna win some efd lol)

Good Gawd Dawg !

What have you done .. :eyecrazy:

lol the moment i read the new post, #chimpanzee on a segway" was turned on on my cellphone spooky:eek:

[YOUTUBE]14alLh3LglQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Hmmm, what you think the camera'person' did to make it do that? Or maybe it's own reflection?

KEWT! ;)

i'm awesome just like to point that out b4 i go:)

Where are you going?

I'm scared to stay subscribed to this thread .... :eyecrazy:

Status
Back