Info: Enterprise Auction Ending in ~20 Minutes

I don't think they will release a new one while the previous is on auction. I do wonder on their target number though. I mean look at how many hangers exist. Each one will have a ship in the long run.

72453 ped.

No new ship yet in auction.

I just hope there are more opportunities for smaller UL spacecraft. One UL QUAD for sale by a prize winner isnt enough. I am interested to see for how much longer people will spend +70K on these motherships.

MA lists the new one when the previous one is won....within a short time period.

few days ago MA listed the next days in before the current auction had ended. i've seen it both ways. i guess we'll see shortly.

At 6:34 MA time No new MS in auction

I`ll bet a "Voyager" will follow :)

no new ships... i am hopeful Enterprise was last one :)

If I remember MA used to announce nearly 700.000 users, so by this time there should be about 1 million users, therefore they should release, lets say, at least 10.000 motherships and half a million fighters!

:cool:

I have a space noob question. I saw the Enterprise floating in space (it hasn't been claimed yet). Can I board the Mother ship? Fly my VTOL into it while its floating in space? If so, where is the entrance?

I have a space noob question. I saw the Enterprise floating in space (it hasn't been claimed yet). Can I board the Mother ship? Fly my VTOL into it while its floating in space? If so, where is the entrance?

You can enter MS from the rear (blue portal). If you are not yet part of the guest list just try and rightclick it. Perhaps you are lucky the owner is online and will let you in. If you see Kronan I'll make sure to add you :)

gl,
sbi.

You can enter MS from the rear (blue portal). If you are not yet part of the guest list just try and rightclick it. Perhaps you are lucky the owner is online and will let you in. If you see Kronan I'll make sure to add you :)

gl,
sbi.

Darn, flew by it a couple hours ago. Never thought of doing the right click :duh: But I would imagine it wouldn't work anyway seeing as its not claimed yet.

Thanks for the offer :) Where does your MS hang out at, maybe will head that way later. :)

Back