Question: Entropia Forum Bug - Webrowser.

Mika

Elite
I was wondering if anyone who uses either Firefox or Opera has this problem.

Sometimes after a post is made or a thread, and I want to edit it I click edit and you get that simple edit window.

once there I am unable to click "Go Advanced" or "Save" etc.

aswell as I am unable to click on bolding text, click on youte "Tube" to add an youtube vid etc.

same goes for making threads and posts.

Like now I am making this thread, if I want to bold something I have to manually type the code to bold it with the [ b ] and [/ b] (without spaces)

I can't add smiles, insert photos, add images or anything else without knowing the code for it.

This is very annoying and I have it both with firefox and opera.

usually before when it happened I exited the web browser and entered it again for it to again to work, but this doesen't seem to help anymore, CC cleaner aint helping since I was thinking maybe its something cache etc i dunno.

anyone else have this problem?

note: its only on EF this happens for me. IE works fine.

Nope. No problems like those you describe. And being a mod, I have to edit quite a few posts.

FF & IE browsers used. Both kept as updated as possible.

Downloaded latest of both FF and opera.

Opera works FF doesn't still

I use opera most so all is good atleast but still weird imo

I use opera (always the last alpha release).
I have that problem once every hundred of edit or posting , and i always blame it on opera since i use always some alpha...
In other hand i never had any other problem with it than this one.

First of all, Opera is the right choice :).

I've been using Opera for a while now, though I'm not updating to each new release. My current version is 9.63. I never had problems with editing or posting. Even pressing e.g. Ctrl+U adds the [U] and [/U] properly.

The only idea I can come up with is that you have JavaScript turned off for some reason. Please also check the server-specific settings.

Back