Entropia Universe 12.1.0 Release Notes

I think it's sensible. Nothing was lost with the mining changes, except perhaps a bit less variety for crafters. Likewise, the assortment of ammo types achieved nothing really. Detail that adds depth is good, but detail just for the sake of detail just adds clutter.

Well the variety in amp crafting and finder crafting was reduced, so from a crafter's point of view there was something lost. But i like the ammo change, no need to have half a dozen ammo types for the same purpose which had no proper real use from being different.

This ammo thingie is something where a reduction of variety actually serves a purpose to simplify without losing variety e.g. in blueprints, so i like.

Ah the mentor list will allow a better approximation of the playerbase now i suppose. I think this subsystem has good and needed changes, though it seems a bit buggy. But guess i won't manage to come online before weekend to check out the changes, to graduate my disciple.

Ah the mentor list will allow a better approximation of the playerbase now i suppose.

Maaaaybe... still, its only ppl who has had a diciple or registered who are in it.

Atrax seems to have been updated. Same look but a more detailed model.

Maaaaybe... still, its only ppl who has had a diciple or registered who are in it.

But you have a safe minimum to derrive from.

wait why did the first one get expllorer but not the second one :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

The explorer could only be discovered one time, the armor for each gender.

The explorer could only be discovered one time, the armor for each gender.
oh so everrybody gets one nice :) thx for telling me :D

No Physics hair then? :D

Hunting is now much smoother I like it... when i change weapons it doesn't lag. Dunno if guys from MA did some improvements here or my provider enhanced my connection. Anyway very nice patch, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what next patch brings :)

Looking for info on desciple graduation requirements .. anyone find them?

Bones

Hunting is now much smoother I like it... when i change weapons it doesn't lag. Dunno if guys from MA did some improvements here or my provider enhanced my connection. Anyway very nice patch, keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what next patch brings :)
Less items in loot should mean less strain on server... ;)

You can no longer add and drag avatar status bars to Desktop when in PvP areas.

YES! Now we just need to have single-color vehicle tracking and all will be well in PVP. =D

Looks like we have more mentors than the whole alive population of Calypso on an average day. Now that's some serious edukashon resources :).

This patch gets the seal of aproval :thumbup:

Best regards
Zweshi

Looks like we have more mentors than the whole alive population of Calypso on an average day. Now that's some serious edukashon resources :).

4050 registered mentors (was about 3800 when system went up) and 367 of them online atm :)

4050 registered mentors
Yeah, everybody and their opalos are in the register :p

It seems that you're forced to wear the stupid profession line above your head if you want it to be visible in the register. Every time I see some with Blablabla (Hit) over the head I feel the urge to come closer and do hit the guy in the head :). Also tend to read Dmg as OMG. Omg, amazing laser sniper! Hit it!

Thanks Jim!! I knew a soc mate would help out a worker bee!! :yay:

Hehe np Kitty! See ya ingame! ;)

Yeah, everybody and their opalos are in the register :p

It seems that you're forced to wear the stupid profession line above your head if you want it to be visible in the register. Every time I see some with Blablabla (Hit) over the head I feel the urge to come closer and do hit the guy in the head :). Also tend to read Dmg as OMG. Omg, amazing laser sniper! Hit it!

lmao! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ok, space is now Huge! and space stations are Tiny!
Takes forever to travel in Quad now.
Officially killed the taxi service for us Quad owners since it takes way too much time to go from one place to another.

Love that the mentor system is back ingame and my old disciple is still my disciple :)

Freddie

Ok, space is now Huge! and space stations are Tiny!
Takes forever to travel in Quad now.

If you really feel that, don't even try it with a VTOL - it takes for ever and a day.

Can anybody confirm or refute the claim (someone ingame) that there is no more safe zone immediately after entering into space from a planet?

Can anybody confirm or refute the claim (someone ingame) that there is no more safe zone immediately after entering into space from a planet?

You enter space in PVP from coming up from cali. Just did it pirate waiting. lol It also seems to take a few minutes now to get from space station back to cali.

how mutch does a warp chip cost?

Keep your eye on prize...

Screw the mentorship!....I want to know if the Loot is more balanced?..or improved ? LMAO! :eyecrazy::ahh:

You enter space in PVP from coming up from cali. Just did it pirate waiting. lol It also seems to take a few minutes now to get from space station back to cali.

I found out the hard way. :D

Was out finishing the foul mission at ti when I downloaded and logged on. Not thinking just jumped in quad and decided to shoot up and have a quick look at the new space. Was attacked before I even finished materialising.

Got all flusterd tried to head back enormous distance and apparently now you have to tp back from space station.** By the time I had rallied around to return attack etc I was dead :)

**.( I kept getting "you cant enter deep space sign " when I went to fly back so entered space station and was able to TP back for 7 ped)

No idea what I lost however would have had a couple of hundred Fouls under my belt. My fault for not being careful and thinking first.

So yes you are immediatly in PVP before you materialise and with no protection.

Can any confirm if you enter space always in the same spot from Calypso. In that case it is open slather for the unscrupulous.

Back