Entropia Universe 2 years later...

Cyance

Guardian
Society
The Warrior Kings
Cy Cyance Wolff

Back from work and i can't wait to play ''Entropia Universe 2010''.
Iam getting a coke before i login EU. My 2nd world is finaly starting.
......please wait.......loading Entropia.....

Iam bleeding on my head. Whats happend with me? Where am i?
''Xera Cobra Dog" tried to contact me, he saw everything. But i can't say anything back. My health is still on 5%. C..nce s..ry i ..n't he.p y.u. i do.t h...e my m.d.c ki. wi.h .e
After 2 min my health is 10% and slowly i can read my chatscreen again.
Try to contact Xera and ask him to get my medic kit and get it out of my personal container. I get a popupscreen [Xera Cobra Dog want to help you with healing]
I still don't have enough health to heal myself, so i agree. After using my MED-45 iam back at 25% and i can heal myself again. Fast iam back at my 100% health. My MED-45 is back in my inventory.
Normally you don't drop your health below 25% or else you in trouble. But this time it wasn't my fault.
Thanks Xera for helping me, did you saw what happend? Yes Cyance you hit by a flying car, don't logout if you still standing outside the buildings

:lolup: thats enough Cy!!! Stop with this crap and go back to the real world!!
Ok :D going to walk with my doggy and then iam back online. :)

Iam real bored lol
Bye all and gl in EU

The text "for daily use" on your medicine bottle means
that you have to take it every day!
Now swallow the pill and come back to us! :laugh:

I see your point

I see just words.

Are you trying to say you shouldn't go to work anymore?

Basically I could just sue you right now for leaving your avatar alone in EU for more than two hours! That's immoral and got nothing to do with taking care about your other self. You better stay in-game and sell your dog. Ok, maybe you shouldn't try to sell your dog in-game... Besides the fact that I guess it has a low markup you'd need to find a good tamer who really does take care of the creatures he/she has... :rolleyes:

----------------

But why is this thread in the Wishlist-section? :scratch2:

this just confused the hell out of me :confused:

well two points here-

a) i hope your doggy gives ya treats afterwards
b) get some new meds

oh, and your globals that spam the game would make me feel less noob.

:scratch2: i didn't got my scoobysnack yesterday :silly:

jees actually im afraid "the health" issue is pretty realistic considering MA's practices.
Maybe u should take longer break and then come back, maybe with Cryeng,
just dont do smthing u could regret :boxer:

Back from work and i can't wait to play ''Entropia Universe 2010''.
Iam getting a coke before i login EU. My 2nd world is finaly starting.
......please wait.......loading Entropia.....

Iam bleeding on my head. Whats happend with me? Where am i?
''Xera Cobra Dog" tried to contact me, he saw everything. But i can't say anything back. My health is still on 5%. C..nce s..ry i ..n't he.p y.u. i do.t h...e my m.d.c ki. wi.h .e
After 2 min my health is 10% and slowly i can read my chatscreen again.
Try to contact Xera and ask him to get my medic kit and get it out of my personal container. I get a popupscreen [Xera Cobra Dog want to help you with healing]
I still don't have enough health to heal myself, so i agree. After using my MED-45 iam back at 25% and i can heal myself again. Fast iam back at my 100% health. My MED-45 is back in my inventory.
Normally you don't drop your health below 25% or else you in trouble. But this time it wasn't my fault.
Thanks Xera for helping me, did you saw what happend? Yes Cyance you hit by a flying car, don't logout if you still standing outside the buildings

:lolup: thats enough Cy!!! Stop with this crap and go back to the real world!!
Ok :D going to walk with my doggy and then iam back online. :)

Iam real bored lol
Bye all and gl in EU
He he... fun lil story. ;)

Actually the idea is good, and with a little twist, if wouldn't even be bad for us players.
I kinda stole your idea and ran off with it, in a slightly different direction.
I made a new thread for it here.

Last edited:
Srry 2 say this,but in 2 years there wont be any Eu,cuz of all lawsuits mad fathers have risen against Mindark,buz their kids have deposited without control to buy the next uber duper mega super m2875...

Srry 2 say this,but in 2 years there wont be any Eu,cuz of all lawsuits mad fathers have risen against Mindark,buz their kids have deposited without control to buy the next uber duper mega super m2875...

That's only possible in the US, MA clearly states that it's 18 years and older, so only on that point MA would win any lawsuit against kids anyway :)

:lolup:

Funny thing is, I'm surprised no-one's done any lawsuits till now. Hell you'd think someone would've tried to do a class action or something by now!?!

Edit: Not including that attempt by Microsoft to derail Entropia's development via a suit of some kind. Microsoft's reasoning was they were using illegal software, No such software was found.

- Nightwolf

Last edited:
Edited post, just remembered that one by Microsoft or whoever it was.

-------------------

I'm sure EU will last the next 3 years, MindArk have planned this little scheme too well... Too well...

Back