Entropia Universe Simulator 5 (Released)

Status
Respawn : a red dot appears and is gone within half a second
Weapon : Not Enough Range and not loosing ammo there either

Just cannot get it working

GJ, :)), downloading

Thank you for your answers, but im really lazy to edit anything, is there gonna be a new release with all the updates?

I have been bugging Recoda for half a year now to update the simulator. We have a version with auction and item looting implemented, that has almost all the creatures and weapons, but it hasnt been uploaded on the website yet. I'll bug him about it some more :)

Respawn : a red dot appears and is gone within half a second
Weapon : Not Enough Range and not loosing ammo there either

Just cannot get it working

Make sure you also have a fap set up and have enough ammo. Some maturities of certain creatures might not have any HP data inserted, because there was no info about them on wiki, so try a different maturity instead.

I have been bugging Recoda for half a year now to update the simulator. We have a version with auction and item looting implemented, that has almost all the creatures and weapons, but it hasnt been uploaded on the website yet. I'll bug him about it some more :)

hey mate, please also "bug" Recoda about getting his page back online :D

http://www.entropiasimulator.com is currently not available

If someone have, can they reupload?

Can Some one tell me where i can find this

Hi

The link that is posted no longer holds the download can someone please help me on this as it seems to look like a very good and needed program i have tried the links and there are no where to download the program PLEASE. PLEASE.

if u happen to know where i could download please post on this topic Thanks

Hi

The link that is posted no longer holds the download can someone please help me on this as it seems to look like a very good and needed program i have tried the links and there are no where to download the program PLEASE. PLEASE.

if u happen to know where i could download please post on this topic Thanks

I uploaded it to my own website, i'll dig up the link.

http://www.stuto.co.uk/EU_Simulator_5.rar

help me

hi i dont no whats going on but i seem to have a problem with i just cant do anything.

subscribing will be cool to try when it's upp and running again

Recoda has been MIA for several months, so don't hold your breath.

Recoda has been MIA for several months, so don't hold your breath.

doh :p

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Entropia Universe Simulator
Officially Released

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

...Download Here...
http://www.entropiasimulator.com/
...Download Here...

Some of you may remember when I released the last PE / EU Database, which was version 4.0. I have now decided to focus on the Simulator, instead of the database - thus, this application will only be focused on the Simulator and have a minor application which controls and edits the weapon stats, etc.

The Entropia Universe Simulator was created in order to test different weapons and see how they would work against different creatures. This has been improved in this version, the armor decay is now fully functional. You can easily test what it would be like to hunt a Atrox Prowler in Angel + 8A's, if you'd like. What would it be like to have a maxxed Modified Starkhov, or a Opalo without skills? Give it a try.

Application Size: 1040 x 600. The screenshot has been adjusted.
Forum Development Thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66155

Hmm when its ready to active again Entropia Simulator because its so nice for testing the items mobs etc ..

Because i looking now dont working ..

it doesnt work. Well it opens but there is no guns and shit added in this vers it seems

Its a version I was sent by another member who fixed several bugs. I don't know what else he edited but I don't even use it I just play the real game :laugh:

Subscribing, just in case it ever returns

Damn, I never had a chance to use this sim :(

Yeah wish I could have used it too.

Don't wish too hard... Might be against EULA...

http://account.entropiauniverse.com/legal/eula.xml
2.2 Restricted Use

(i) No modification or de-compilation. The Participant may not translate, modify, copy, disassemble, de-compile, derive source code, create derivative works from or otherwise tamper with the Entropia Universe System, code, software, hardware or firmware provided therewith.

Not sure it's really based on a decompile, but it's definitely a derivitive work...

Me to i am a new player for this game and want to check what is good against what :p

Me to i am a new player for this game and want to check what is good against what :p

This thread is 8 years old. The last post is 6 years before yours. The application is no longer supported and hasn't been for a long time.

As for what is good against what there is a ton of information available at www.entropiawiki.com

Status
Back