Entropia Universe Version Update 9.3.4 Application

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
ENTROPIA UNIVERSE VERSION UPDATE 9.3.4
2008-08-26

27 Aug 2008

*** PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT! ***

VERSION UPDATE FEATURES

CryENGINE®2 Update
Adaptation of the CryENGINE®2 for the Entropia Universe platform is proceeding well. The process of making CryENGINE®2 suitable for independent Entropia planet development is in line with the planned time scale.

Since the previous update on May 20th this year, all interaction panels have been successfully converted, employing improved design, effects and implementation techniques available through the CryENGINE®2. Following the textures and animations update in VU9.3, existing items are now being converted and introduced into the new Entropia environment.

The next period will see further infrastructure development and the completion of the audio integration process.

Dr. Almon Duchevs Logs
Leaked information suggests a new batch of logs from Dr. Almon Duchev will reveal how Duchev, while held prisoner in the strange realm beyond the orb, was forced to conduct scientific research for his captors, during which he discovered new materials which could be molded to amazing effect.

Essential in his subsequent escape from the demented realm, it seems Duchev created a wide range of fantastic new items like a camouflage body suit, great wings, rams horns and other exotic ceremonial paraphernalia which he used to disguise himself and flee from his savage captors. How much of it that made it back through the orb, and who may be in deadly pursuit is up to Calypso’s colonists to find out.

Xfire Building & Hours d'Entropia Competitions
In a strengthening of the partnership between Entropia and Xfire, an Xfire building has now been constructed in Port Atlantis. The official inauguration of the building will take place in September 17th, when official Xfire and Mindark avatars will preside over the prize ceremony for the new Play To Win and Video competitions beginning on September 2nd.

Stay tuned to the official Entropia and Xfire websites for further details today on how to enter these competitions and win specially designed Xfire Survival equipment for your adventures on Calypso.

Rx Unit 472 Report Transmission Intercept

Operation Relay…
Primary Objective: Prevent new weapon technology from falling into colonist hands….
Result: FAILURE
Recommendation: DEPLOY EVISCERATOR

Items
A range of new clothing and fashion items have been introduced, as well Japanese inspired furniture and useful domestic items and appliances which are waiting to be discovered.

Other Enhancements
Issues with avatar movement speed not being affected by inventory weight reduction operations e.g. ore refining, have been fixed.
Market stalls in Hadesheim working correctly.
Turret added to LA6.
Revival Terminals added to LA 5 and LA9.

Content List VU 9.3.4

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, the logs!...

Server can not be found..... please copy paste someone!!! for the love of god!
Is my superuber included, cause it havent really found its way to me yet....

Hmmm Entropia Universe site is also down for me :p

{deleted duplicate content list}

Last edited by a moderator:
"Essential in his subsequent escape from the demented realm, it seems Duchev created a wide range of fantastic new items like a camouflage body suit, great wings, rams horns and other exotic ceremonial paraphernalia which he used to disguise himself and flee from his savage captors. How much of it that made it back through the orb, and who may be in deadly pursuit is up to Calypso’s colonists to find out. "

Will those wings reach as far as Crystal Palace and CND though? ;)

just a copy paste for those can't reach the official site

I deleted my copy past lol

I was too slow :)

Last edited:
CryENGINE®2 Update
Adaptation of the CryENGINE®2 for the Entropia Universe platform is proceeding well. The process of making CryENGINE®2 suitable for independent Entropia planet development is in line with the planned time scale.

Since the previous update on May 20th this year, all interaction panels have been successfully converted, employing improved design, effects and implementation techniques available through the CryENGINE®2. Following the textures and animations update in VU9.3, existing items are now being converted and introduced into the new Entropia environment.

The next period will see further infrastructure development and the completion of the audio integration process.

Trying to understand what this means. Perhaps its just too early for my brain to be working lol. Anyhow good to see MA are happy with the development progress.

Trying to understand what this means. Perhaps its just too early for my brain to be working lol. Anyhow good to see MA are happy with the development progress.

I read it to mean Auction, Trade Terminal, Repair etc will look more like the skill window in look and feel.

So if you hate the new look skill window, this isnt going to be your day.

Wiiih.. new cool clothes :)

When i get home i have a finnished disciple to..
*holding thumbs for new item*

EVISCERATOR=Skalman?

Other Enhancements
Issues with avatar movement speed being affected by inventory weight reduction operations e.g. ore refining, have been fixed.

Hope I'm reading this wrong but does this sound like no more refining to lose weight?

Otherwise wouldnt it say "Issues with avatar movement speed NOT being affected by inventory weight reduction operations e.g. ore refining, have been fixed." ?

Hope I'm reading this wrong but does this sound like no more refining to lose weight?

Otherwise wouldnt it say "Issues with avatar movement speed NOT being affected by inventory weight reduction operations e.g. ore refining, have been fixed." ?

I'm afraid.

But I don't think that's what it means.

Other Enhancements
Issues with avatar movement speed being affected by inventory weight reduction operations e.g. ore refining, have been fixed.
Market stalls in Hadesheim working correctly.
Turret added to LA6.
Revival Terminals added to LA 5 and LA9.

Ok that part scares me..does that mean when we refine now we dont lose all that weight in the field? or is it just nerfed to slow miners down more for pk'er with lousy eyesight? Oh and did this include setting the reduction in weight for the MKII antigrav box to what it was and not the same as the anti grav MKI?

I think it would be stupid decision to stop people refining to lose weight, and Mindark wouldn't be that stupid.

Would they?

I think it would be stupid decision to stop people refining to lose weight, and Mindark wouldn't be that stupid.

Would they?

True. Refining = decay = bling bling for MA

For those who are confused.

There was a bug that where you weighed say 250 kg and could only walk then refined the material and weighed only say 140 kg you still could only walk (or still be reduced in your running speed). Normally you should then have be able to run again at full speed.

So it would be nice if it was fixed.

Cheers
Siam

I dont know, but maybe they fixed the bug were you can drop something heavy on the ground and pick it up again, without getting the weight back of the item you dropped and picked up.

Since I have on many ocations noticed that my speed is not increased after refining I think this refers to that being fixed. So you probobly shouldn't wory about it :)

Ok this is nice but hope for MA they fixed that invisibility bug :mad: and lets hop for new items... :yay:
nice job MA and lets hope that at 10.00 UTC the servers it will be on.
a good day to all

Eviscerator
1. to remove the entrails from; disembowel: to eviscerate a chicken.
2. to deprive of vital or essential parts: The censors eviscerated the book to make it inoffensive to the leaders of the party.
3. Surgery. to remove the contents of (a body organ).

uhhh ohhhhh :eek:

Correction everyone. The line at the end should have read:

Issues with avatar movement speed NOT being affected by inventory weight reduction operations e.g. ore refining, have been fixed.

I've updated the post in this thread.

/Frank

Ok this is nice but hope for MA they fixed that invisibility bug :mad: and lets hop for new items... :yay:
nice job MA and lets hope that at 10.00 UTC the servers it will be on.
a good day to all

"fantastic new items like a camouflage body suit"

But we already have that, they cant fix it! :)

Back