EntropiaForum Comic Competition Champion

Last edited:

Last edited:
not very amuzed by the looks of very crappy drawings.....

id thought MA participants where better in drawing and design.
so this is a big reason that i pick up my pencil and stil going to subscribe into the design a critter contest these last few day"s

i've bee drawing like u do when i was 10 years old lmao

And with comments like that i hope you enjoy your 11th birthday if you ever manage to mature that far :rolleyes:

Nice Work ;)

Last edited:
How about this....If you dont like it move on or offer something the artist can learn from or STFU :silly2:

Fine its not as good as yours....i get it....good for you but there was no need to trash someones work with nothing constructive to say at all other than "Oh look at me I could draw like that when i was 10"

By all means speak your mind and thoughts but remember when you do people will post their thoughts on you too ;)

Last edited:
So... I'm not alone in the EU comic business...:cowboy:

But... can you keep up with one comic per week? :evilking:

Love the story :)
+rep for idea and work!

And Sidney, as for:
so this is a big reason that i pick up my pencil and stil going to subscribe into the design a critter contest these last few day"s

Stop talking and show it.
It is easy to say something like that, but the way the picture is made is not all. There is something called "an idea". And the idea was great!
I am a participant, but I am not better in "drawing and design". For me the pictures are good, kept in good comics style. I like different art for everyday, but I can see that these pictures are ok.
So, if you want to give opinion like that, show you are better. I bet we would all love to see a nice picture and if you also have a good idea why don't you post it?

ahahahahaha awesome! that is the most inteligent humor i have ever seen about entropia :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Loved this, great work and very funny :thumbup:

somehow i don't believe you.. if you were such a great artist, you could have reviewed macho's work and commented it from a expert-point-of-view (name the points that you think can be done better, give useful info about drawing style and technique, etc..)

also, if you'd be such a great artist, you'd prolly not feel like bashing at other ppl's work - but contribute yourself and be fair to all..

now waiting to see your art..

Thanks for the nice (and not so nice ;)) comments folks, as well as the tons of positive rep and EFD.
Glad you enjoyed the work :D

hahah :D LOL that was hillarious :D

I love ur drawings :) keep up the good work

Last edited:
I have no problem with constructive criticism at all.
Just FYI, I do not really claim to be a cartoon artist either. I am also very aware of perspectives with object sizes relative to each other, however, perspectives and ratios of teleport to marco's face was never my intention here.
I could tell stuff was off, but as long as each box is filled enough to bring the point of that box across, that was all that I was after.
Resizing and redoing stuff would take up time, and I've spent what I felt was more than enough on it.
This was never an attempt to make a realistic painting, just a comic strip with decent enough art to make it look adequate enough for EF frontpage.

Omg!

:laugh:Thanks for the laugh! :D

and I loved the irony too ;) :wtg:

can't wait for more.. :laugh::laugh:

ahhaha love it very nicely done m8 :)

I love it! Great work! :laugh:

(L)O(L) :laugh:

Reactions: Uni
well done, i like that style! Reminds me of a game i have played recently on Nintendo DS that was called: Room 13

+rep

haha gj :D and great that marco saw it to :p

+rep for sure

and -rep to sidey for sure ;)

Very entertaining indeed :)

Thanks for the nice (and not so nice ;)) comments folks, as well as the tons of positive rep and EFD.
Glad you enjoyed the work :D

Disreguard the "Not So Nice"

Focus on "The Nice"

Far nicer that way :D

Well Done :wtg:

LOL loved every bit of it ... Take that marco now its your turn to feel our pain...

MWAHAHAHAHAHA :evil:

Back