EntropiaForum Premium Memberships

Status

Site Admin
Admin
EntropiaForum announces Premium Memberships!

Over the past few months, many members have inquired about making donations and/or upgrading their EntropiaForum accounts. I have been quite busy during that time adding enhancements and new features to EF, so I apologize for the delay in getting this project completed.

These new Premium Memberships offer enhanced permissions and features for dedicated forum members, including expanded limits on private messages, avatar and profile pictures, EFD store discounts and much more.

Compare all the features in this chart:

MembershipPlans.jpg

Notes:

Max Stored PMs: The number of private messages allowed to be saved in your inbox.

Ignore PM Quota: Allows you to send a PM to a member even if their inbox is full.

Max PM Recipients: The number of recipients you can send a message to at one time, great for society mailings, etc.

Set Self Invisible: Allows you to browse the forum in "invisible mode" so that other users cannot see you online, or what page you are viewing.

Open/Close Own Threads: Gives members the option of opening or closing any thread they have created. Very useful for sales and event threads. Note that if a moderator closes a thread, this does not give you permission to reopen it.

Change Custom Title Anytime: Similar to the EFD Store option of changing your user title, this allows you to change your Custom Title message (via the User Control Panel) as often as you like, with no EFD cost.

Profile Pic Dimensions/Filesize: Limits for uploaded profile pictures.

Animated Profile Pic: Allows the uploading of animated images (gif) as profile pics.

Avatar Pic Dimensions/Filesize: Limits for uploaded avatar pictures.

Animated Avatar Pic: Allows the uploading of animated images (gif) as avatar pics.

Max Images in Sig: The number of images allowed in member signature. Note that all users have the same limits for overall signature size (500x100). This allows for additional smaller images (smilies, etc.) to be used in the signature.

Free Arcade: Allows members to play all arcade games for free (no EFD cost).

Delete Own Arcade Scores: Allows members to delete any of their own scores from the arcade history (to hide those horrible performances ;))

EFD Weekly Paycheck: Amount of EFDs paid to members (see this thread for more details about EFD Member Paychecks).

EFD Store Discount: Discount percentage for all purchases made in the EFD Store

Hide Ads: Hides all commercial advertisements (currently the Google Adsense ads at various locations of EntropiaForum). Note that this does not hide the EF Adspace ads, which are EU-related and should be of interest to all EF members.

Premium Member Logo: As thanks for your support of EntropiaForum, all Premium Members will also sport a Premium Member logo in their avatar information panel:

adjusted.jpg

improved.jpg

modified.jpg

Pricing: All payments are made via Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account, the Paypal payment page will also give you an option to pay with a credit card/bank card.

There are two payment plan options for each of the three new Premium Memberships:

1. A recurring 3 Month subscription (subscription is automatically renewed unless you cancel it in your Paypal account)
  2. A one-time payment for 1 Year membership, at a 22% discount

Other Notes:

Existing Premium Members (those who made donations to MindBuster before I took over EF) will retain all the privileges and features of their accounts. None of those have been changed in any way.

Similarly, all registered users have the same permissions and features they have enjoyed in the past. These new Premium Membership plans simply offer members the option of upgrading their accounts, and helping to support the future growth and development of EntropiaForum.

To order one of the new Premium Memberships, go to your User Control Panel and click the Paid Memberships link in the left hand menu, or click the link below:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/payments.php

Please post any specific questions about Premium Member features in this thread.

Thanks to all members for their support of EntropiaForum! :yay:

**Paypal Notes**

If your Paypal payment is made via eCheck, your EF premium membership will not activate until the eCheck clears (usually takes 3-4 business days)

If you wish to cancel your EF premium membership to prevent future automated billings, this must be cancelled from within your Paypal account. To cancel a subscription, go to your Paypal account history, and select "Subscriptions" from the filter drop-down box. The select the active Entropia Forum subscription, click details, then click "Cancel this subscription".

Last edited:
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooot !! I R Modified Member mwahahah!

Impossibility to pay with PED just ruined this for me. Sad you wont get 57 bucks from me to run this cool forum...

Impossibility to pay with PED just ruined this for me. Sad you wont get 57 bucks from me to run this cool forum...

Payment via PEDs is a last-resort option for anyone who does not have access to either a Paypal account or credit/bank card.

Black is h4ck! :cool: Err... I really need to practice my g33ksp34k

very cool! Lotsa nice features! Good work!

Me like white butt :D
38 shiny notes sent by PayPal...

Is there any other way to pay than with Paypal?
I want mod-membership but don't have paypal...

Very nice Neo, To bad I cant use it untill I get my own cc.The Questionaire looks OK, but for the fact that its a little long In my opinion.Question 8,9,10 Should be cut out of it as they dont have anything to do with the reason i give for the questionaire. Question 1 should be,,, Do u use Professional drycleaners?, If people answer no there is no reason to ask more questions.And i think question 5 should be changed to,, Do u, or your domestic staff bring your clothing to the DC?Futhermore I think question 6&7 can be put togather like this,,, If your drycleaners offers a garment alteration service how often do u use it?This would cut down the time needed alot, and would make it look less obvious that we are trying to gather data to open a new one instead of doing the research given as reason.

Woot, I'm modified! :)

Finally, been waiting for this to arrive:). Gonna sort stuff out when cash arrive. Still I have the same issue with paypal as above mentioned.

I also think some would appriciate the idea to have a sweating way to reach 3month adjusted stage. Perhaps buying it for efd or as winnings through the lottery.

beside the paycheck nothing interesting
you forgot to change the bank interest rate

what i actually don't like, just 3 images for non prems ?
wasn't it 6 before for everyone ?

you will soon see much less smilies

Hmmm lots of interesting features Alice.

Just consider this as donating to the forum but with some cool advantages.

Its not even expensive either.

I recommend everyone to get a subscription :p

As Jorael say, it's more of a contribution for the forum then it is for the features. Though some of the features are real nice :)

Woot! Was premium now modified aswell :)

what i actually don't like, just 3 images for non prems ?
wasn't it 6 before for everyone ?

Isn't that just for the signature not the main post?

PS

<--------- :D

Hmmm lots of interesting features Alice.

Just consider this as donating to the forum but with some cool advantages.

Its not even expensive either.

I recommend everyone to get a subscription :p
actually no
i even misread, max numbers of pics in signature, i just have 1 anyway :D

my avatar is already animated, if that isn't remove, I'm cool, if it is, i don't care (its your loss, not mine), and i don't have this one in bigger anyway, so i can't get a bigger one

the max number of PMs
you don't need 1500 pms ^^, actually, my total is 89, and the ones i get asked for what to buy and stuff i delete after a week or when im bored in PE
(i often read forum while regenerating, less fap cost, or while sweating, deleting PMs is a nice option ;) )

i don't send PMs to more than 1 person anyway, simply because most i know ingame are not active here, or simply because it is just for 1

i don't play arcade

i don't make many threads, and my main threads are the mentorship offer, and the guide one, so, as long they are open, they get bumped in the worst case, no need to close anything

i don't change my user title, never did, and the other stuff, well
i use firefox usually, so, glowing can't be seen anyway, and the color isn't that important too, beside, i could afford the full 100% anyway, because i wouldn't do it that often anyway

that leaves the paycheck, of 150 difference
my current bank interest is about 4k EFD per week, the 150 less i can manage
as i said, as long the interest doesn't change ;)

Isn't that just for the signature not the main post?

PS

<--------- :D
actually, it is my main problem
it allows ppl to give visually more important posts than others
question is, if the message is more important, or the wrapping

Payment via PEDs is a last-resort option for anyone who does not have access to either a Paypal account or credit/bank card.

Yay i can finally give you the 300 ped i raised some months ago (before i learned you taked over the forum) as well as an additional 300 ped from next months deposit.

Unfortunitely i will only be able to pay via peds as i do not have paypal (they require a bank account or credit card to activate the account) nor a credit card.

However if you can provide a mailing address i can send you a money order instead of peds (wich i would much rather than giving peds.)

I shall send you a PM when i have the full amount ready in peds so we can arange a place in game to meet.

actually no
i even misread, max numbers of pics in signature, i just have 1 anyway :D

my avatar is already animated, if that isn't remove, I'm cool, if it is, i don't care (its your loss, not mine), and i don't have this one in bigger anyway, so i can't get a bigger one

the max number of PMs
you don't need 1500 pms ^^, actually, my total is 89, and the ones i get asked for what to buy and stuff i delete after a week or when im bored in PE
(i often read forum while regenerating, less fap cost, or while sweating, deleting PMs is a nice option ;) )

i don't send PMs to more than 1 person anyway, simply because most i know ingame are not active here, or simply because it is just for 1

i don't play arcade

i don't make many threads, and my main threads are the mentorship offer, and the guide one, so, as long they are open, they get bumped in the worst case, no need to close anything

i don't change my user title, never did, and the other stuff, well
i use firefox usually, so, glowing can't be seen anyway, and the color isn't that important too, beside, i could afford the full 100% anyway, because i wouldn't do it that often anyway

that leaves the paycheck, of 150 difference
my current bank interest is about 4k EFD per week, the 150 less i can manage
as i said, as long the interest doesn't change ;)

About the loss, well, didnt you have lots of fun in here making the guides for everyone? I mean... you got 400K EFD. Sell some EFD and buy a subscription. It pays for itself :)

About the PM's, i recently had to delete about 300 Msgs because i was 97% full on inbox. I empty my boxes regularly.

Arcade is fun, try it :D

And about the pimping, well some like it, some don't. Just stick to what level you are on then.

And that theory about people giving more attention to a post due to the wrapping then the content is false. Unless you consider people don't have reasoning.

hehe, I like the classification adj/imp/mod, but then again there should be (L) instead of Registered :)

J.

About the loss, well, didnt you have lots of fun in here making the guides for everyone? I mean... you got 400K EFD. Sell some EFD and buy a subscription. It pays for itself :)

About the PM's, i recently had to delete about 300 Msgs because i was 97% full on inbox. I empty my boxes regularly.

Arcade is fun, try it :D

And about the pimping, well some like it, some don't. Just stick to what level you are on then.

And that theory about people giving more attention to a post due to the wrapping then the content is false. Unless you consider people don't have reasoning.
seems ppl like you more and you get more pms, huh ?

the guides i made for my disciples, long before i joined the Forum, and the first guide, although developed further later, i already had before i joined the Forum, or rather, before i really started posting
i had fun, else i hadn't done it, but the Forum ones are mainly copy and paste from my real one, see signature ;)

As Jorael say, it's more of a contribution for the forum then it is for the features. Though some of the features are real nice :)
thats pretty exactly the point, and you were the first you point it really out
there is just a little hint in the first post here
These new Premium Membership plans simply offer members the option of upgrading their accounts, and helping to support the future growth and development of EntropiaForum.
even in a side sentence ;)

the first thing you see is just a list of stuff you don't really need, white the main reason is just worth to be mentioned in a side sentence in the middle somewhere :rolleyes:

thats actually the reason why i consider it, but still, that list looks a bit like bribing
if the first sentence would be something like :

Help Entropiaforum grow...

and besides helping us to improve EF, you receive

stuff list....

that gives the whole thing another intention, doesn't it ?

EntropiaForum represents a major part of the Entropia Universe community. These memberships are a way for everyone to get in and help EntropiaForum grow and develop.

I for one am pleased I was given the oppertunity to do so. :D

Last edited:
woootha, wow awesome idea !

Lady Trisha

yay i can finally have a larger avatar :yay:

booo i only have £11 in my paypal account gotta wait for bank to clear now :(

Just made my deposit, had to do 3 months for now, will do a full year once ive got some more funds i paypal :)

I used to have funds everywhere until i discovered this universe :D

I have no idea how to use paypal, is it possible i just pay someone 570 PED?

Alice said:

Visually more important?

Naah, I dont think it will be any different then before :) People will look at it and perhaps think "ah, this is an experienced forumer" when seeing "Modified Member". I doubt anyone would think "ah, this person is more worth listening to".

It wont be so much different then before. People had "Premium Membership" buttons and larger pictures if they had donated to EF in the past. You can "pimp" your style without beeing a adj-mod member, by buying different features with EFD. :) You cant buy those buttons without buying the membership tho.

But, I just gotta add... dont feel the need to defend yourself if your not interested in it! :)

Visually more important?

Naah, I dont think it will be any different then before :) People will look at it and perhaps think "ah, this is an experienced forumer" when seeing "Modified Member". I doubt anyone would think "ah, this person is more worth listening to".

It wont be so much different then before. People had "Premium Membership" buttons and larger pictures if they had donated to EF in the past. You can "pimp" your style without beeing a adj-mod member, by buying different features with EFD. :) You cant buy those buttons without buying the membership tho.

But, I just gotta add... dont feel the need to defend yourself if your not interested in it! :)
says the person with 4 signs and a little bigger ava pic :D

where did you read I'm not interested?
i even said i might consider it ;)

edit

and for sure you rather read a post of , say, eye catching avas/signs whatever than other ones, or more intense at least

says the person with 4 signs and a little bigger ava pic :D

where did you read I'm not interested?
i even said i might consider it ;)
Yes it tells I am moderator and Reporter aswell as Modified member.
The first two explains my positions here at the forum, so it is some use to the readers of my posts since it explains my positions.

Also its only fair that when I spend so much time and efford for free on this forum that I get a couple of buttons :laugh:

Alice said:
and for sure you rather read a post of , say, eye catching avas/signs whatever than other ones, or more intense at least

No. :)

Yes it tells I am moderator and Reporter aswell as Modified member.
The first two explains my positions here at the forum, so it is some use to the readers of my posts since it explains my positions.

Also its only fair that when I spend so much time and efford for free on this forum that I get a couple of buttons :laugh:
that wasn't an attack against your work here at all

just wondering, can you count how often mod members are quoted and non prems ?
might be interesting numbers

but anyway, i said my points

Yay I always wanted something modified!
:waits anxiously til friday:... Thanks Neo, awesome features, finally a bigger inbox!! :D...Woot!!

Alice is just grumpy 'cuz its not Eco :D

Status
Back