EU World Boxing Championships - Draw, Results and Schedule

HP Check For First Round

Teeghan Tee Mitexi

So, now that I have completed my 1st round, it is okay to go into the next one "overweight"?

hier is my Health points

http://honsi86.ho.funpic.de/EU/HP_26.9.2010Honsi.jpg

HP_26.9.2010Honsi.jpg

EUWBC Larkin vs. KingNobody Match 1 Round 3

Hey, just finished uploading a video of my third round match against KingNobody.

It's still processing now, so the quality won't be the best for a bit, but you can still watch.

I forgot to turn on the sound though for EU when recording, whoops. Not sure if I will record any more matches, my FPS dropped to 6 when I was recording lol.

Enjoy :)

EDIT: Processing is done!

Last edited:
Ronin vs Brilliam Health Screenshot

This is my health before the match with Brilliam, lightweight division

Health was 128, no change after match.

**Edit**

Forum, album, and pm's don't work for this image size, tried resizing to no avail, emailed direct link to Oleg.

Last edited:
Thank you guys! Thank you Colby for great fight, thanks Oleg for organizing whole event and last but not least: all crazy people out there who were having great fun with me!

congratulation M Rufen Power ;)

you fought better than me

you deserved to win well :boxer:

I wish you to go as far as possible

PS: you'll have to give me lessons for next year :D

Thanks to everyone who fought yesterday, it was a great day of boxing :)

I'll update things as soon as I can, very busy at the moment.

Thanks oleg, it was a lot of fun to take part :)

Looking forward for my first fight > Hope the opponent is not scared and he will stand up against me ;)

Anyway i also saw some first matches during weekend and there was a lot of close/dramatic fights ..

I can only recommend it for everyone to come and see , it has great atmosphere :)

I guess I should have read the fine print.. Turns out shooting your opponent is against the rules.. I thought it was just "frowned upon". :laugh:

I guess I should have read the fine print.. Turns out shooting your opponent is against the rules.. I thought it was just "frowned upon". :laugh:

depends on whether or not you care if you're dq'd. lol.... its fine as long as you dont mind forfeiting!

hi i just would like to ask if eni1 else here heard about a bug you can use for not to get hit in the ring.
and if there is something eni1 can do abouth it.
TY

Last edited:
Pedro TheHunter Domingues (Piratas Tugas) v Alana Alana Tempest (Natural Born Killers)

Anyone know who won this fight? I am against the winner... and I really want to know who I fight :laugh:

Pedro TheHunter Domingues (Piratas Tugas) v Alana Alana Tempest (Natural Born Killers)

Anyone know who won this fight? I am against the winner... and I really want to know who I fight :laugh:

Alana didn't show up and I haven't heard anything from him. I still need to go through all the no-shows from this weekend and work out who will forfeit. In general for those who have already contacted me afterwards we will reschedule, and others will forfeit their matches.

So in this case it's extremely likely that Pedro will go through to Round 2.

Alana didn't show up and I haven't heard anything from him. I still need to go through all the no-shows from this weekend and work out who will forfeit. In general for those who have already contacted me afterwards we will reschedule, and others will forfeit their matches.

So in this case it's extremely likely that Pedro will go through to Round 2.

Ahh ok, ty for the quick answer :)

Results of the matches from last weekend

Here is a list with all results of the matches from last weekend. If you see F-0 that means that the person with 0 has forfeited, or didn't show up, and the person with F goes to the next round.

Flyweight

Round 1
1. Van Fallout freak Buren (www.EntropiaForum.pl) 0-3 Colby Major Sargent (All Great of EU)
2. Edward MrEddie James (German White Angels) 3-0 cat catXlux catsie (Natural Born Killers)
4. hitman nutrageti 47 (The Company) 1-3 Rubistis Ruby Gemers (Fresh & Funky)
6. Jim Toecutter Profit (The Disturbed Ones) 0-3 John Joe Chwa (WildD3amons)
11. Mark Rufen Power (TAO) 3-0 kyrra vipere gallois (Bellone Vesta)
12. Anastassija Tass Swensson (Antipodean Army) 0-3 OkeisTM Okeis TM (Fresh & Funky)
18. ghost gigfoot jz (Irken Invaders) F-0 jacek borys jacek (www.EntropiaForum.pl)
19. Eva Lynn Jade (Laudanum) F-0 Salerno Recover Vextro (Freelancer)
21. James Anzak Arden (Expeditors) 3-0 Salix Sol Maximus (Antipodean Army)
24. Kruts krutais Afigens (Irken Invaders) 3-1 Sherly Shana-tan Nome (Manticore)
26. KingNobody NoWay NoHow (Skillin' Villains) 0-3 Larkin Snipes Smith (Brainstormers)
29. Mad Goose Hunter (Calypso Desert Rangers) 3-0 Lord NoName Incognito (Freelancer)

Round 2
2. Majandi Majandi Dale (Serendipity) 0-F Rubistis Ruby Gemers (Fresh & Funky)
4. Wilbur Captee Captee (Lords and Ladies) 0-3 Snapper SnapperRed Red (International Brigade)
5. Duncan DS Freedom II Sentrus (Freelancer) 1-3 Lilly Swing Mirtyl (WildD3amons)
10. Eva Lynn Jade (Laudanum) 0-3 Mandred Maverick Torgridson (German White Angels)
14. Wistrel Wisty Chianti (Sterling and Moss) 3-0 tomasz limi82 limont (www.EntropiaForum.pl)

Lightweight

Round 1
5. John Hawk Connor (The buxx stops here!) 3-1 Micheva Rhizosis Sacramento (E.Z. Industries)
8. osmotious oz maximious (TAO) 3-1 Leona Cat Srelliw (The Disturbed Ones)
12. Rico ReadBird Killjoy (Skillin' Villains) 0-F Jennifer Jenny ferr (Swedish Hunting Society)
14. AL Aca Killmore (Federation of Free Wanderers) 0-3 AeroV v47 Zer0 (Entropia Directory)
19. Jack Cappy Walsh (Irken Invaders) 3-0 Rowdoc Rowdoc Donner (Calypso Settlers)
23. Morgoth Morgotti Morthond (Death Unlimited) 0-3 Simon Mcveith Baptista (Utopia)
24. Teiwaz Storm Ing (Supremacy Reign) 3-0 Sir Darkpepe Pepe (Germansurvivalartists)
28. Michael 3J Sanders (Natural Born Killers) 0-3 Jojo joris pogn (Universal Born Looters)
29. Lockly Percival Duvall (Natural Born Killers) v AUTOMATIC
31. Danny Honsi Hornsberger (Made for Germany) F-0 andrzej mo67 hnizdziuk (www.EntropiaForum.pl)

Round 2
1. COFFEESHOP MAYA BLOWCO (Fresh & Funky) 0-F Kick Ha Farce (Kick Chris Hunter)
5. Brilliam Mason Seafare (Skillin' Villains) 0-3 Tydarius Ronin Dromos (Temporal Destinies)
6. John itwasntme Remontoire (Bravo Three-Nil) 0-3 Jennifer Jenny ferr (Swedish Hunting Society)
9. doc nocc jingles (Fresh & Funky) 3-1 Seth Dragonbait Aumar (TAO)
12. Simon Mcveith Baptista (Utopia) 3-0 Teiwaz Storm Ing (Supremacy Reign)
13. PEPIN PEPINEK PEPIN (www.EntropiaForum.pl) 0-3 Vlooe (Germansurvivalartists)
14. Rattler Llama Simpsons (Tax Collectors) 0-3 Jojo joris pogn (Universal Born Looters)
16. Danny Honsi Hornsberger (Made for Germany) 3-0 Perry foShizzle Elroy (Rotary International Entertainment)

Welterweight

Round 1
2. Leonie Leo Dieterich (The New Trust) 0-3 Maurice Rakuuz Kylex (SZ Enterprise)
3. clon xituz -x (Made for Germany) 3-1 Dagny Lilac Lane (Rapture of Rebellion)
4. Billy Wobble Dagger (Deja Blue) 3-0 Blake Seven Simons (The Disturbed Ones)
6. Mazie Blanche Daisy (Reservoir Dogs) 3-0 Pirx Dan Danford (Federation of Free Wanderers)
9. James Sircus Wolf (Freelancer) 0-3 Teeghan Tee Mitexi (Ouroboros)
11. Dolly Spike Duck (Vanguard) F-0 Elias hudson Kosh (Smart Professionals United)
12. Kylie Kylie White (Federation of Free Wanderers) 2-3 Leoni Silv Starr (WildD3amons)
13. April Raven Phoenix (Federation of Free Wanderers) 3-0 Bare BareBones Bones (Skillin' Villains)
16. Dash Fur Crazylegs (Manticore) 3-0 Dis Varginna Venus (www.EntropiaForum.pl)

Round 2
3. Karl XII King Gollum (Pyrates of Calypso) 3-0 Mazie Blanche Daisy (Reservoir Dogs)
4. Uklesh Pluut Frozen (Next Cons) 2-3 Poseidon Thor Artic (BlackAngels Evolution)
6. Dolly Spike Duck (Vanguard) 3-0 Leoni Silv Starr (WildD3amons)

Middleweight

Round 1
1. Pecka ecka Martinek (Ex Cons) F-0 Mere of azu (ATL Athalantes)
2. Iulrorck Abaddon Bark (AF-RFC) 3-1 Great GE Exit (All Great of EU)
4. Angel Spike Sunny (The Disturbed Ones) 1-3 Andrey InvisibleAndre Junior (SPACESPARROWS)
6. Telemachus SokrateX Rhade (SZ Enterprise) 3-2 Karolina Zlotko Borkowska (Divine Justice)
7. Praug Praugster Redbear (The Disturbed Ones) 1-3 Kassandra Blackwidow Draconis (Freelancer)
8. Michael Mike Masters (cK Coat Killers) 3-0 Una Griph Alconbury (Rangers)
9. hijacker Hijacker27 inferno (Pyrates of Calypso) 3-0 Thorfin Thor Skullsplitter (Freelancer)
10. Xrated La Tina (Fresh & Funky) 0-3 Adam Nebu Jackyll (Groene Draeck)
11. Brocko SirMixaLot Brockowitzch (CaMo Flames & Industries) 0-3 ManagJah Dex Oh (SZ Enterprise)
12. Gus Fuzz Biliou (WildD3amons) 0-3 Kayla Mystique Sinclair (Pyrates of Calypso)
13. jessica Jess Fillion (Skillin' Villains) 0-3 Geoffrey jojo Francais (cK Coat Killers)
14. Leo NewShoes Johnson (Church of Lootius) 0-3 Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand (Asylum)
15. steffel earthquake zermatscher (Rangers) 3-0 Juniper Jaywalker Jones (TAO)
16. Crystal Crissy Dunstone (cK Coat Killers) 0-3 Jaqui Rockchick Jovi (The Disturbed Ones)

Heavyweight

Quarter-final
1. Bob beechbum da'mon (Irken Invaders) 3-0 Jason Centech Tanner (BlackAngels HQ)

Society Championship

Here is an overview of the Society Championship so far.

Society Championship

Irken Invaders: 39
Fresh & Funky: 32
Pyrates of Calypso: 30
Made for Germany: 29
SZ Enterprise: 28
WildD3amons: 21
cK Coat Killers: 17
TAO: 16
Manticore: 10
Federation of Free Wanderers: 7
BlackAngels: 5
The Disturbed Ones: 2
Art of War: 0
Warants: 0
Natural Born Killers: -6
Skillin' Villains: -15
www.EntropiaForum.pl: -18

Thanks for the update Rag :)

I'll be updating the full draw soon, probably tomorrow, I really need a break right now :D

Very well done keeping all this together Oleg and Team :)

There is a lot of lag and CTDs atm for a lot of people, are the matches this weekend going to be moved back if they don't fix it by then? I really don't want to be fighting when this is happening, I have my settings down to safe mode now... and I'm still crashing etc.

There is a lot of lag and CTDs atm for a lot of people, are the matches this weekend going to be moved back if they don't fix it by then? I really don't want to be fighting when this is happening, I have my settings down to safe mode now... and I'm still crashing etc.

Usually when this happens after a VU it's fine within a couple of days so I'm going ahead with the planning for the weekend. Hopefully tomorrow's update will fix the stability and lag problems.

If there are still serious problems at the weekend then we may be forced to postpone but for the time being please assume that the fights will go ahead.

I've started to put together the draft schedule and hope to be able to post the first matches tonight.

I've updated the draw, results and society scores in post 2 :)

OkeisTM Okeis TM, you might as well just throw in your towel :D

Check post 3 for the weekend schedule so far. More to follow - if you haven't given me your times yet then please do so as soon as possible!

1. Pecka ecka Martinek (Ex Cons) F-0 Mere of azu (ATL Athalantes)

So thet nup Mere of azu hided under table :D, gg !

1. Pecka ecka Martinek (Ex Cons) v Iulrorck Abaddon Bark (AF-RFC)

Iulrorck Abaddon Bark > wtf ? :D, you know that saying that dog who bark dont bite ;)

You should go and hide under the table as the guy before ! Ohh wait i see you already did !

Give Oleg your available times!!!!

Geoffrey jojo Francais (cK Coat Killers) v Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand (Asylum)

:holyshit::jawdrop::shots: Ohhhh nooooo :D

Back