3H - Iron
9C - Megan, Blausariam, Caldorite, Lysterium

Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
Hi Everyone,

This is a great project and a wonderful community effort!

I have a similar system running on the Little Big Mining Log website http://www.mininglog.com/maps.php
Right now it lists data from only 3 users who volunteered - but already it has some information that is missing from the chart on the first page.

Feel free to check it out and update the data in this thread... you can also give the new logging tool a try ;)

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Aydonis

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite
Aydonis Deathsfeet Harris
Hi Everyone,

This is a great project and a wonderful community effort!

I have a similar system running on the Little Big Mining Log website http://www.mininglog.com/maps.php
Right now it lists data from only 3 users who volunteered - but already it has some information that is missing from the chart on the first page.

Feel free to check it out and update the data in this thread... you can also give the new logging tool a try ;)

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider
I'm interested Ido, will check it out.

Hey Blake, do you know if they'll be updating their maps with the new islands below PA? I've just finished up another work year, and I'm ready to get back to surveying again. :yay: So, I'm planning on starting with those islands for now. Will keep the info for when the new map comes out.

Blake Seven

Marauder
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Blake Seven Simons
I've been playing with Ido's app and think it's a great little tool, just wish I had a bit more time to mine these days.

With regards to my maps I have updated the maps with the Medusa and Atlantis Archipeligo Islands but haven't got round to populating the zones with the resources yet as IRL workload is pretty demanding at the moment. It will come, but I have no ETA just yet.

Aydonis

Guardian
Society
NBK Elite
Aydonis Deathsfeet Harris
Right on man, best of luck with lightening your workload. Work took me out of Calypso and the forums almost entirely this past fall and winter. I'll keep track of my finds in the meantime and try out Ido's tool.

Shereaper

Guardian
Society
Entropia Pathfinder's Crafter's Club
DragonEy the NightReaper
Reverse Listing?

What is the chance of getting a reverse listing? So if I wanted to look for NARC i could see that it is in area 1e,2b,3c etc... Instead of looking at area 3c to see that it contains Narc.