Facebook

Procrastination!

I guess setting up a Facebook page keeps them busy, instead of fixing Taming, Mentoring etc......gotta love procrastination!

I already put up a link to the page on my page so my friends list can see it, and have a look at the planet page.

I guess setting up a Facebook page keeps them busy, instead of fixing Taming, Mentoring etc......gotta love procrastination!

Should i tell you MA does the taming, mentoring and FPC don't have anything to do with it? Yes, i will tell you that. Why most you bring up it up every time they do something new? A bit tiredsome....sorry :rolleyes:
Promoting is good, we need more of that.

Parlog oh Parlog, I thought that you at least had the understanding of not to click every link your friends send you. As I am sure you know is that Facebook doesn't automatically send you viruses. Data mining. Yes. Along with google and that sort. I have been a facebooker for almost as long as I have played Entropia (well, almost is 3 years compared to 5 on EU) and like it or hate it, FB is something that is here to stay. Use it right and it is ok. Use it wrong and you are in the shit.

It is about time that MA makes an official group since there are a lot of unoficial ones.

yeah you like it or hate it. I have chosen to hate it. Out there are 2 kinds of philosophies in social networks and sorry FB chose the wrong one, so i am out.

When they bring back BEACONS TAMMING etc then i will like it but that and fix the bugs thats screwing the game get rid of ATHs and filter the loot more even ..wont happen so guess what i wont be liking it ^^

A Facebook page? Really FPC?

What a complete load of utter useless bollocks.

The mind boggles... Do you get all of your 'brilliant' 'marketing' ideas from the nearest 12 year old that happens to be walking past the FPC office front door?

And since when does FPC do game coding :rolleyes:

Some people allways have to piss in other peoples cereal or they aint happy.
We WANT Entropia to get more PR. Facebook is a good place to start.

You are happy to have a facebook? Good!
I am happy for not having one!

You are happy with MA, FPC, (call it whatever you will, it's all the same) wasting their time and therefore our money on social networks? Good!
Well, I'm not!

If you want to follow the shepherd and the herd without question (I admit it's easier), good! You wont see me criticizing you for that!
But don't expect me to blindly follow the blind. I will always question and state my opinion!

My apology for pissing on your cereal, and for not being a happy clown!

I'm done here.

all of you angry trolls..... uninstall, delete and move on.
for years this game has gone on with almost NO advertising or marketing of any kind. so heres FPC trying to open new avenues and bring in new players,and all you can do is whine. at the very least its a step in the right direction. just because you choose not to use facebook doesnt make you a majority. MILLIONS of people worldwide use the service, sounds like a good place to start to me. want loot to improve? lets get 25,000 new people playing. any opportunity to advertise our world to the outside is viable in my opinon, lets not bash them for trying to make this place more attractive to new folks.

/rant off

all of you angry trolls..... uninstall, delete and move on.
for years this game has gone on with almost NO advertising or marketing of any kind. so heres FPC trying to open new avenues and bring in new players,and all you can do is whine. at the very least its a step in the right direction. just because you choose not to use facebook doesnt make you a majority. MILLIONS of people worldwide use the service, sounds like a good place to start to me. want loot to improve? lets get 25,000 new people playing. any opportunity to advertise our world to the outside is viable in my opinon, lets not bash them for trying to make this place more attractive to new folks.

/rant off

Very Well said + Rep

Back