Facebook

Very cool, and about time! ;)

:yay: im in

PS: the profile pic is awesome :D

Get the coding done right, care for you costumers and quit wasting your time on useless crap!

I will "Like" it on facebook.

Just hope they wont waste too much time there...

And that they dont publish unique things there and not at their own entropiagateway...

... have ath's and stuff announced on people's FB pages. Imagine all of X's friends seeing..

"John Q. Smith just killed a monster worth $3,253 in real money playing Entropia Universe, you could too!"
Now that would be a useful thing tho

Last edited:
I will "Like" it on facebook.

Indeed I too will indeed "Like" it in Fb :)

But alway love the game more :D:D:D

Always good to have another place to get info :yay:

Holy crap I only said you should do this 2 years ago. Right on the ball you guys are.

Now hire a dev that knows the facebook api and have ath's and stuff announced on people's FB pages. Imagine all of X's friends seeing..

"John Q. Smith just killed a monster worth $3,253 in real money playing Entropia Universe, you could too!"

Dream on, I may play the game but I don't enjoy it enough to join a group on facebook :3

Holy crap I only said you should do this 2 years ago. Right on the ball you guys are.

Now hire a dev that knows the facebook api and have ath's and stuff announced on people's FB pages. Imagine all of X's friends seeing..

Now thats a good idea.

On a side note, those people saying quit wasting ur time on useless shit,.... really, come on, if u think tje person responsible for editing a face book page is the person coding oe wasting time, then u need to try running a business as if you would let that hapen.

Brilliant! :)

Great, another way FPC can communicate with us (for about 2 months then forget all about it).

I dont know if anyone at FPC knows this but the best way to communicate with us players is via this forum. Maybe try spending some time on this forum or in the game itself.

*Likes this page*

And twitter!

MA were the first ones to launch an RCE game, but that seems to be almost the only original thaught they ever had.

Ever after that they seem to be really lagging behind all competition.

nice, just 6 years in retard.
Any clue who will take care about???? because if the communication will be similar of what we have in EF or planetcalypso or gateway web sites.... than this facebook stuff will be just usefulness.

this sort of thing is exactly what FPC needs to do.
if EU is to grow then they need to so some marketing.
since the whole world now uses facebook for advertising, this is a logical step to take to bring in new blood.
another game i play has almost 200,000 players that "like" their page.
to the naysayers i say, "NAY!"
go Marco for using this as a vehicle to bring Calypso into the light.

lol anice copy of what i made long time a go on facebook just to the denish pepols lol

FPC set up a Facebook page to improve communications. Some of the comments on this thread, WAH WAH WAH. There's just no pleasing some people... :rolleyes:

:yay: I hit the "Like" button :D

I wont become a fan, because i am not a fan of facebook, but head on. Make sure you have a good virus and data miner scanner lol

Last edited:
FPC set up a Facebook page to improve communications. Some of the comments on this thread, WAH WAH WAH. There's just no pleasing some people... :rolleyes:

Its not that we "cant be pleased" its the fact that this story has been told over and over again. FPC/MA says We got this new tool, service, communication device or whatever. It works well for a few weeks and then runs into the ground.

Like the Community manager position. Everyone was excited at first but look where it has gone now.

People can be pleased if FPC/MA just uses their heads instead of their wallets when it comes to running a popular online MMO.

Im not using facebook, but any PR is good PR , so good job ;)

Anyway as Centech suggested, go for the API ;)

Get the coding done right, care for you costumers and quit wasting your time on useless crap!

And since when does FPC do game coding :rolleyes:

Some people allways have to piss in other peoples cereal or they aint happy.
We WANT Entropia to get more PR. Facebook is a good place to start.

OK,

a btt drunk Ipissed)but kind of joined that group. At least I think so. U can't really know sicne "like" is the choice u got.....

I wont become a fan, because i am not a fan of facebook, but head on. Make sure you have a good virus and data miner scanner lol

Parlog oh Parlog, I thought that you at least had the understanding of not to click every link your friends send you. As I am sure you know is that Facebook doesn't automatically send you viruses. Data mining. Yes. Along with google and that sort. I have been a facebooker for almost as long as I have played Entropia (well, almost is 3 years compared to 5 on EU) and like it or hate it, FB is something that is here to stay. Use it right and it is ok. Use it wrong and you are in the shit.

It is about time that MA makes an official group since there are a lot of unoficial ones.

Oh really? Was that really needed? Facebook is for the sheeple who let Zuckerberg dictate what social networks should be like...
Nothing's gonna change, just because many use it won't mean ma will communicate more, they'll just have tons of friends and that's it.
Nice distraction ma, not!

Back