Fashion Armor Party... overpriced and in style

I have a few armors to choose from. :D
Vampire, Valiant, Warrior, Renegade, Hunter, Nemesis, (B)e-Mine, Gremlin, Orca, Berserker minus the foot gaurds(anyone have the bp or female Berserker Foot Guards I can buy?):ahh:
:cheer:

Also have all the bp for making Vindicator but one of the resources is very rare and high MU for this very nice looking useless armor.
Pixie and Goblin SGA....only way I could keep myself from putting them in the tt was to get them in SGA.:silly2:

Last edited:
lets party!!!!

I'll be there in a bit - but only for a little while, it turns out. ;(

Gotta take the kids to the Library, family and all that ! :duh: :silly:

.. but I'll be coming to say hi and see the festivities, soon ! :yay:

tune into atlashavenradio.com!!!!

where is yourmom? :)

I'll be there in a bit - but only for a little while, it turns out. ;(

Gotta take the kids to the Library, family and all that ! :duh: :silly:

.. but I'll be coming to say hi and see the festivities, soon ! :yay:

:) niiiiiiice

6e3.jpg
]

Was fun, and neat to see all the different armors people don't usually wear. Even my computer ended up getting overwhelmed :) Good idea, +rep

Sorry I missed it, I was planning on being there but other things prevented me from making it. Would have been fun

I repeat my suggestion here..
That the future events of this kind add a theme, like a Vampire theme and see how many people with Vampire armor you can get in one screen shot.
Or the Pixie Army.. Have all people with Pixie armor stand in formation.

ahh sorry i missed it, ive been transfered to the night shift @ work so i was mentaly destroyed by fatigue, but if there is a next time ill be glad to join :))

after finally finding a way to extract the music files from the EU folder - I've slapped the handful of video clips I got at the party; into a movie.

I was only able to stay for about 15 minutes, before Mom duty kicked in. :duh:

The song seemed perfect .. because 'ultimate gangstas' don't need real armor. ;)

So, here's a little video I made of the fun.
I hope to stay longer at the next one. ;)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd0pROfqgtk[/YOUTUBE]​

Nice video - I'm in it! ;-)

Nice video - I'm in it! ;-)

ty ty ! I wish I could have gotten more footage, but those dang kids and motherly duties! :ahh:
maybe next time, we can all go cause some chaos .. like a mob train or 2 to be filmed for posterity. :naughty:

ttyl guys - ty for the + reps :grouphug:

ps - extra thanks, because I just realized that I'm 35 rep points from my 2nd star ! :yay:

Sorry to say i was another no show who wanted to be there :(

Next time i hope to be there with bells on looked like u all had fun :)

Dakota!! Whens the next one happening!!?? Its been a while now 4months since the last one?? We want to see this again now please :p.

Dakota!! Whens the next one happening!!?? Its been a while now 4months since the last one?? We want to see this again now please :p.

Soon I hope- took a break while changing jobs. Start the new job Aug 2nd and am getting back in game now... Ill be sure to post any updates once things get settled.

Back