Question: Female or Male

Is your avatar female or male in EU?

• Female

Votes: 94 32.4%
  • Male

Votes: 196 67.6%

• Total voters
I decited to choose male becuse they are better.
And i like males more!

I decited to choose male becuse they are better.
And i like males more!

That can be read the wrong way, but I know what you mean thanks for sharing :)

F irl, F in game

Male IRL female IG

You'll probably picture me like this:

little_britain3_400_400x300.jpg

My first avatar, Dreznin "Inifus" Drakani, was male and I wish I hadn't quit. Still, I came back and had to make a new avatar since Inifus was deleted (they wipe an account after 300 days without a login). Knowing what I did about armor and clothing prices, I went female and made Snow. Now, I instinctively make female avatars in every RPG I play, just in case.

My first avatar, Dreznin "Inifus" Drakani, was male and I wish I hadn't quit. Still, I came back and had to make a new avatar since Inifus was deleted (they wipe an account after 300 days without a login). Knowing what I did about armor and clothing prices, I went female and made Snow. Now, I instinctively make female avatars in every RPG I play, just in case.

Yeah that is what I would do if I started from scratch again ;)

If you havent done the poll yet please do :)

Male 'cause I very rarely play opposite gender online. Never really been a point 'cept for maybe looks in ceratin games...until EU. Bloody armour costs :laugh:

But honestly now release a Sock (L) or something to help us with Kendoll Syndrome :ahh:

With some of the little nothings some female avas are almost wearing...who needs a nude patch :laugh:

I chose female, I figured it would help with trade. Im happy I did now that I found out some armour is cheaper too.

Male 'cause I very rarely play opposite gender online. Never really been a point 'cept for maybe looks in ceratin games...until EU. Bloody armour costs :laugh:

But honestly now release a Sock (L) or something to help us with Kendoll Syndrome :ahh:

With some of the little nothings some female avas are almost wearing...who needs a nude patch :laugh:

Very true :)

I chose female, I figured it would help with trade. Im happy I did now that I found out some armour is cheaper too.

Yeah good choice!

I'm female and chose to have a Female ava, I guess it's like an extension of myself. I made her as tall as possible, because my first soc was Blue Aliens (now defunct) and we wanted to have all our avas super tall. I'm 5ft nothing in rl so it's fun to be tall for a change, so it's really extending myself.

Last edited:
I'm female and chose to have a Female ava, I guess it's like an extension of myself. I made her as tall as possible, because my first soc was Blue Aliens (now defunct) and we wanted to have all our avas super tall. I'm 5ft nothing in rl so it's fun to be tall for a change, so it's really extending myself.

cool, hope its not to windy up there at 5ft :) thanks for sharing

Men FTW! Women....well most of you are guys anyway.

Male,I always play with male char this is not means that I cant play with female,I choose that because I can't design a female char 100% like other female can do,because they have their feelings and can do better than me.I paint like a man,walk like a man,think,talk...a woman has her feelings.

Male,I always play with male char this is not means that I cant play with female,I choose that because I can't design a female char 100% like other female can do,because they have their feelings and can do better than me.I paint like a man,walk like a man,think,talk...a woman has her feelings.

well put, thanks for sharing :yay:

Male IRL female IG

You'll probably picture me like this:

little_britain3_400_400x300.jpg

Well I am a Male to Female Transgender so my real world gender is female as stated in my profile(Sex male, soon to change), and I deleted my Male Avatar to make a Female avatar in game, as it was upsetting me that people were perceiving me as a male.
MA was kind enough to keep my male account open for awhile to transfer skills. +rep MA

So the above photo is what I do look like but a bit more sexier.

Well I am a Male to Female Transgender so my real world gender is female as stated in my profile(Sex male, soon to change), and I deleted my Male Avatar to make a Female avatar in game, as it was upsetting me that people were perceiving me as a male.
MA was kind enough to keep my male account open for awhile to transfer skills. +rep MA

So the above photo is what I do look like but a bit more sexier.

Great thanks for sharing ::wtg:

F in RL and always play F avs.
Similar reasons as mentioned above, I generally try to make my avatar a 'perfected' version of my RL self.

Besides, F characters usually give you the most flexibility in customization.. Something i always have fun with ;)

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

Last edited:
F in RL and always play F avs.
Similar reasons as mentioned above, I generally try to make my avatar a 'perfected' version of my RL self.

Besides, F characters usually give you the most flexibility in customization.. Something i always have fun with ;)

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

Yep you got a good point there :) Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
yeah, i have an F avatar cos I want to be one :)

i stand proud for the Transgender community :smash:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...13050-gender-evaluation.html?highlight=gender ;)

f avatar btw, guess it was just the default option when you entered RL f in the registration. my first mmorpg so didnt think about which gender all that much :girl: but i dont think i would change even if I could. (and leeloo would be no good name for a guy)

Well that is not important atm since I was just curious about the prices on armors during the time I played the game. I started at 2003 and in 2005 i had a break.

But the evaluation is also intressting but in another way. Maybe some people dont wanna share that. Which is why I didnt wanna put any presure on them to do so. ;)

Male. I did consider making a female avatar but well, for roleplay purposes I simply got used to play male characters, never felt the urge to do otherwise. Besides, Alexander is kinda short and scrawny- just as I am IRL. :D

Male. I did consider making a female avatar but well, for roleplay purposes I simply got used to play male characters, never felt the urge to do otherwise. Besides, Alexander is kinda short and scrawny- just as I am IRL. :D

Cool, thanks for sharing :)

Back