Fish in a barrel

Event starts tomorrow!!!

Anyone recording the action this time around? :D

ive asked around and hopefully we'll get some this time, that or im gonna have to figure this out myself.

EVENT STARTS IN 1 HOUR!!!

Oooh. :eek: Let me see if I can get quickly enough to assist, as a fish though. :D I have some time in EU but noob skills, come on, scan me, I'm barely past graduation :silly2: I'll try to convince some of my socmates to join as well... if it isn't too late? :scratch2:

another great event was totally kick ass cant wait till the next one :?)

Now we're building up some steam, thanks to everyone who participated, and to those who couldnt make it we hope to see you next time, we're well on our way to the goal of 50 PK'rs and 50 noobs :)

Grad Prize- Uniqu3 Uniqu3 Hunter ---- 588 ped

2nd place- Caleb CC Caven ---- hair by missa, body mod by zunami

Keep this thread tagged for the next event in 2 weeks!!!

Gratz to the winners :) Hope the fish had fun again this time around :D

Gratz to the winners :) Hope the fish had fun again this time around :D

Hope you can join us next time around :) hopefully we will get some video sooner or later ;)

I'd join, but I'm never available on the weekends :D

In order to maintain this event every 2 weeks I will respectfully request 1 thing of all participants. Please do not team, it discourages many people from joining the event, and will almost certainly be a nail in the coffin of this event, and in turn, an end to the goodies and new aspect of EU I love to give to the new members.

1 week until next event, please keep this in mind^^^, hope to see you all there :)

Event scheduled Hope to see some more return visitors, and some new faces :)

Fun times

Let's all die with a smile on our face:D....afterall dying is FREE!!:wtg::wtg:

Well you'll definately see my face again this week ;) hopefully i dont hit 30 agility by then.

Thanks Blastoise for taking the time to do this and cheers to you :drink:

here's the weekend folks!!!! hope to see you Sunday :yay:

:eek::eek::eek:No fishermen this week, event was a flop :scratch2:

I Plan on hosting in 2 weeks as usual, but if we have no fishermen to help cover the cost of the fish, I will unfortunately have to close this event.

However If this is the case, I will figure out something to keep you new pvpers entertained ;):yay:

Can we have the start time about 1 to 2 hours later?

Some of us in the Americas are still asleep at the current start time :D

Some of us in the Americas are still asleep at the current start time

and some of those that are not asleep are probably at Church (where they may or may not be sleeping as well)... ;)

Some of us in the Americas are still asleep at the current start time :D

I had originally had the event @ 17MA and adjusted it a tad for the australian participants, I think i can move it back to 17MA , afterall 2am 3am whats the difference right? and just so you know, I'm in California so i know what you mean, I'm just an early riser ;)

Time adjusted to 17MA, hope you can still make it Ozi ;)

Bump, hope to see a good turnout this Sunday, would love to keep this event rolling :)

okay folks, event is scheduled now, hopefully we get a good turnout this week :)

I'd love to be one of the "fish". Of course that depends on how you define noob. I have yet to "graduae" in any skill and only have 37 agi. If that counts, I'll be there with bells on.

I'd love to be one of the "fish". Of course that depends on how you define noob. I have yet to "graduae" in any skill and only have 37 agi. If that counts, I'll be there with bells on.

Youre more than welcome to participate m8, the very new obviously hold priority to get the guns and the ammo, but im pretty loose in just handing out tickets to higher skilled folks that just wanna have some fun, after all the more moving targets, the more fun it is for the paying hunters :)

I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow m8

If you plan on joining the event, now would be a good time to come register, oh yeah, and... BUMP:yay::yay:

thats strange - i got tped away altought i got a ticket... :(

so low

AS today 1 peson in e-on no name tokk all and not a chance to take him out if u aint milionere and depo alot.

I propose no armour alowed so its a chance to kill i used a ml35+dante did 1 dmg well well can i say more lol not hard to kill noobs with no hp and no armour.

I thought this was a event and not a new scamming thing 15ped ticket loss and about 40 ped ammo/decay and not a chance to get anny thing back.

plzz give mid player a chance not just those with uber armour/gun a chance to kill kill i mean spamming chatt for killls on noobs.

I know 2 players and me that feelt scammed i stayed there but 2 left area total so disipointed.'

PS the one that i mean do not like me annyway and manny more exsept me but someone have to say something and now i have. Cool event i hope it gets better in future i come if its changed rules so more hava e chance.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Our Winners!!!

Grand Prize Laban Laban Mann 320 peds

2nd place
Skyler Jimmy Jones

Thanks to all that participated :)

This event will be scheduled again 2 weeks from today

thats strange - i got tped away altought i got a ticket... :(

Thats because you need to go to the event avatar and register after you have your ticket, sorry m8, hope to see you next time though :)

AS today 1 peson in e-on no name tokk all and not a chance to take him out if u aint milionere and depo alot.

I propose no armour alowed so its a chance to kill i used a ml35+dante did 1 dmg well well can i say more lol not hard to kill noobs with no hp and no armour.

I thought this was a event and not a new scamming thing 15ped ticket loss and about 40 ped ammo/decay and not a chance to get anny thing back.

plzz give mid player a chance not just those with uber armour/gun a chance to kill kill i mean spamming chatt for killls on noobs.

I know 2 players and me that feelt scammed i stayed there but 2 left area total so disipointed.'

PS the one that i mean do not like me annyway and manny more exsept me but someone have to say something and now i have. Cool event i hope it gets better in future i come if its changed rules so more hava e chance.

Where I respect and appreciate the opinions and suggestions of all participants, I gotta say I take offense to the fact that you suggest this event is a scam. That's a pretty "low" , and plainly false statement to make, and the only justification you have is that the winners had higher end gear, which is by no means a scam.

That being said, the event says all armor, faps, and weapons are allowed, so just because someone has stronger, more expensive gear than you does not mean they have done anything wrong.

I have considered taking the armor aspect out of the event in an effort to make it more balanced, and after todays events am consering it more seriously than before. However your offensive statements have pushed me further away from this resolution and not closer. Why should I give someone accuses me of scamming what they want, even if it is a reasonable proposal. Its a matter of principle.

The low hp noobs with no armor, get in free, and are given a gun and some ammo as an incentive to participate, its just a twist on the event to add to the chaos of PVP, and introduce some new folks to a different side of EU, I thought that was pretty obvious...

To anyone else who may have felt this event was unbalanced:

Please feel free to let me know your opinions, my goal here is to create a fun event for all.

I appreciate any kind of constructive criticism

np

I do not say it to u i dont know u from before but the hole thing got wrong.
I hope u lvl out atleast armour off that way ppl dont need uber armour (70-100k ped) and more ppl have a chance atleast.

Back