fish_in_a_barrel.jpg

rule_sheet.jpg

Last edited:
"easy as shooting"
FISH IN A BARREL
---------------------------------------
:scared::scared:_____________________:launcher:

A little more detail for you all
All participants that purchase tickets at the terminal will be permitted to use any means necessary to kill as many people as possible during this chaotic event. The participants who are given tickets will not be permitted to use any weaponry or armor, however they may fap should they choose to.

The main goal of this event is to HAVE FUN!!!:yay: yes there are prizes of course.

In order to maintain this event every 2 weeks I will respectfully request 1 thing of all participants. Please do not team, it discourages many people from joining the event, and will almost certainly be a nail in the coffin of this event, and in turn, an end to the goodies and new aspect of EU I love to give to the new members.

I will now be giving an opalo/cb5 and some ammo to each noob that makes it into the event in addition to the free ticket !!!!Remember if we have more noobs than people purchasing tickets, i might be inclined to hand out a few extra tickets, but the opalos and ammo will only be handed out to equal the amount of tickets sold.

Please purchase you're tickets as early as possible to help ease in the organization of tickets guns and ammo for noobs on the day of the event.

ALL NOOBS WILL BE SCANNED

before they receive their free ticket
however if you are not a noob but would like to join in the fun let me know and we can probobly work something out for ya ;)

This event should bring a larger chance of winning to some mid range skilled players. You can shoot each other, or you can shoot the fish, but its gonna be efficient massacre that ultimately wins the most points in this event, so choose your strategy wisely.

Mentors, should you choose to participate, i will give your disciples first rights to the available noob tickets should they wish to participate. Disciples, if you want to practice dodging bullets and have a good laugh encourage your Mentors to join, and your tickets will be reserved for you. :tprun:

"Finally an event both noob and ubah can come together in"​
-TIME Magazine​

"A stunning event, which offers both prestige for the highly skilled, and an exhilarating experience for the new members of EU"
-BBC World News​

"Just like childhood, running with herds of the mighty water buffalo, and trying not to get trampled"
-Kenyan Chronicle​

Any prize donations are welcome, i'm trying to build up some small, but fun prizes for "eventful" kills and such for this event, also if anyone has fishing rods, send me a PM id like to start stacking some up for trophies for this event :)

NEXT EVENT:
Sunday August 9th, 17:00-17:30 MA

GRAND PRIZE
Most PVP points wins all ammo and decay used in event​
Second Place
Haircut by Lady Missa Saint
and
Body modification by Dark Zunami Angel

Last edited:
Most excellent event man :) looks like some fun, and i hope to attend!

LMAO looks like it could be fun and funny

See original post for update on time and day of the event

Last edited:
Weekend bump

Sounds like fun, I wouldn't have a chance though.

Sounds like fun, I wouldn't have a chance though.

Well I designed it this way in an attempt to give mid range players a hope of getting a nice stack of PVP points, due to the fact that there will (hopefully) be many unarmored folks running around waiting to get shot. This way lower level players dont have to try to penetrate EON and Shadow armor to get PK points. So makes it a bit more versatile for participants than a simplified PK event.

Either way m8, thanks for your comments, and thanks for the bump :)

Ooh, that makes sense. So it is total points, and there will be some newbies... got it. I might head over to the store and get a card and depo, I've always wanted to be an uber PKer! :laugh:

:lolup: you got it m8, ill look forward to seeing you in HOF list under sequential PK's, in the mean time, hope you'll come enjoy the festivities and have a bit of fun ;)

I'd love to be a fish :D eventhought I'm not really that noob ^^

maybe someone will kill me with an arrow

Last edited:
Fine with me m8, be at zychion citadel 30 min before event, and encourage your friends to join, the more that buy tickets, the more i have to give away :) no armor or gun allowed for fish though!!

I'd love to be a fish :D eventhought I'm not really that noob ^^

maybe someone will kill me with an arrow

You are expecting 300+ people to attend?

To my knowledge it doesn't take 300 different people, it takes 300+ successive pk's without dying yourself. Any veteran PKr's out there please correct me if i'm wrong.

srry to say blast, you are wrong :yay:
the spree counts unique kills only

can't be right all the time i guess, hehe, well thanks you 2 for pointing it out.

Looks like an Interesting Event.. My Opalo and I will be there to get slaughtered!

xox Vol xox

voleu-1.jpg

Last edited:
what do the noobs who get free tickets get for their time?

some peds?
dodge? lol :confused::eek::wtg::scratch2:

Think it is more of just a fun event for those newbies to attend. Also get to experience the joy of being chased by and uber PvPer without the risk :laugh:

LOL too funny. Sounds like it would be a blast...for both the fish and the fishers. Unfortunately I will be at work during that time on a Sunday so won't be able to attend. Good luck to all who join though and have fun. :cool:

(Someone should video the chaos and post it ;) then Starkiller will have another new PvP video to watch, too.)

^^ thanks for your support folks, this is my first event, and providing a few tickets sell, ill have a few bonus prizes for "eventful kills", trying to get jamhot to come through and fill the public in on the event, hopefully he feels like pressing record, cause i haven't a clue how to do that. See you there, and if you can't make it this week, i hope to make this a regular event, but we'll see how it goes :)

Need directions

Where is Zychion Citadel?:scratch2:

Looking forward to getting shot at!:D
I hope the revive terminal is nearby! :wtg:

Zychion..

Where is Zychion Citadel?

Looking forward to getting shot at!
I hope the revive terminal is nearby!

Go to Camp Phoenix and head south west. There are some feffoids around in that area, so be careful. If you can find someone to team with the trip might be a little easier. If you have a tp chip, I think it's only 1-3 jumps from pheonix.

Go to Camp Phoenix and head south west. There are some feffoids around in that area, so be careful. If you can find someone to team with the trip might be a little easier. If you have a tp chip, I think it's only 1-3 jumps from pheonix.

Southeast. :cool:

Sounds like a fun event, 3am Monday morning for me, but I will have a few coffees and get there.

New prize added, Courtesy of Lady Missa Saint of the Dark Knights, check original post.

Looks like a fun event, I will check my schedule :)

Thursday BumpAAAAAAAA:yay::yay:

Back