Fish in a barrel

Bump:yay::yay: Check out Jamhot on Atlas Haven Radio tonight, he will be giving away 1 ticket to this event.

hmm i can join as a fish if you want :D would be fun :)
I am most likely a bitt hard fish because i have 125hp and 63 agi... but well if you invite me as a fish I won`t bring weapon,armor,fap and so on... so I`ll still be a true fish. :D

Providing your a man of your word, then thats fine with me, however i would like to give priority to any new members of EU, show up just before event if you like and we'll work something out m8 :)

hmm i can join as a fish if you want :D would be fun :)
I am most likely a bitt hard fish because i have 125hp and 63 agi... but well if you invite me as a fish I won`t bring weapon,armor,fap and so on... so I`ll still be a true fish. :D

Bump, any early ticket purchases would be appreciated, will allow me to estimate the number of Fish to be released ;)

I've got my ticket, looking forward to this.

Thanks everyone who registered early, much appreciated, see you all tomorrow!!

Someone catch it on film! :yay:

Todays the day folks!!! ALL Noobs interested please be at zychion 30 minutes before the event for priority tickets.

Two Hours to go:yay::yay::yay:

RL got in the way and I missed it.

How was it?

Thanks everyone who attended, and hope to see those of you who couldn't make it next time :)

Grad Prize- Jake BD Janson ---- 810 ped

2nd place- Fataquida Lorfat ---- hair by missa, body mod by zunami

3rd place- Camelo Urso Tuga ---- katsuichi determination (low tt)

Bonus CB5's and haircuts were handed out to some of our lucky fish!!!

Keep this thread tagged for the next event coming soon!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozi
Really nice event Blast, I look forward to you running it again. Of course I'd love the time to change a bit :) 3am is kinda hard, but I do understand.

I hope the fish had a good time, might be more fun if they were given a cb5 and ammo at the start. It wont do alot, but gives them some pvp practice. Just increase the ticket cost by 5 ped to cover it or something. Based on the ammo and decay of doing an event like that, the ticket price is irrelevent anyway.

Really nice event Blast, I look forward to you running it again. Of course I'd love the time to change a bit :) 3am is kinda hard, but I do understand.

pfft what time is it now? :silly2:
J/k I agree its not a time i could make regularly but hey was awake and yes it was great fun.

Oh and Thanks for all the fish :D
I actually managed to get a kill or two and I can say without the fish doubt i would have :D

I hope the fish had a good time, might be more fun if they were given a cb5 and ammo at the start. It wont do alot, but gives them some pvp practice. Just increase the ticket cost by 5 ped to cover it or something. Based on the ammo and decay of doing an event like that, the ticket price is irrelevent anyway.

I'll be happy to move the time forward an hour or so, this was 10am my time, so i think i can manage getting up and hour earlier to make this easier on the participants.

I think your idea of giving the fish a cb5 and some ammo is a great idea too, and considering how many people get CB5 and tt em anyhow, i'd love to do this, will entice more fish to join the event as well I think. This will also add some more fun too, brilliant ozi :)

Gonna take a look at the calender and schedule round 2 shortly, hope to see you all again, and hopefully a few more ;)

And by the way, thanks all for the good promoter rep you all gave me, means a lot!!

Gratz to the winners and to the fish, hope everyone had fun! Did anyone catch some video? lol

Gratz to the winners and to the fish, hope everyone had fun! Did anyone catch some video? lol

Unfortunately no, hopefully now that we got a bit more publicity for the event i can encourge some of EU's reporters to join and film the next event.

I will give a free ticket to anyone that would like to video tape next event and post it here for all to see!!!

Unfortunately no, hopefully now that we got a bit more publicity for the event i can encourge some of EU's reporters to join and film the next event.

I will give a free ticket to anyone that would like to video tape next event and post it here for all to see!!!
I woulda been there myself, but, it was prize giving ceremony for Champions League on CND. JamhotTV has been covering it live for over 3months every sunday night so couldn't miss it.

Anyhoo that's gone now for a good couple of months, so I will definately be at the next one!

Soounded like an awesome first event!

All the best,

Jamhot

P.S. *chuckles at camelo urso lorfat! :D It's camelo urso tuga!!!

P.S. *chuckles at camelo urso lorfat! :D It's camelo urso tuga!!!
:laugh:
Now that you mentioned it, I must say that 'Camelo Urso Tuga' is one of best avatar names in game, imo!

2nd place- Fataquada Lorfat ---- hair by missa, body mod by zunami
btw, it's Fatacuida Lorfat :) and I don't recall to whom the prize went in the end but please make sure both Missa and Zunami are informed.

Enjoyed the event. Keep it up! :cool:

I don't recall to whom the prize went in the end but please make sure both Missa and Zunami are informed.

Enjoyed the event. Keep it up! :cool:

I have informed both of them on your behalf, feel free to contact them at your convenience to collect your prize, thanks for coming, and I'll look forward to seeing you next time m8 :)

P.S. name fixed ;) sorry about that :laugh:

I have informed both of them on your behalf, feel free to contact them at your convenience to collect your prize, thanks for coming, and I'll look forward to seeing you next time m8 :)

P.S. name fixed ;) sorry about that :laugh:

I've donated my prize when the event was over :) But I didn't name the person to whom the prize should be donated to. I just mentioned you should offer it to a 'fish'. As I don't recall who got the prize in the end, I just want to make sure Missa and Zunami know it :)

I've donated my prize when the event was over :) But I didn't name the person to whom the prize should be donated to. I just mentioned you should offer it to a 'fish'. As I don't recall who got the prize in the end, I just want to make sure Missa and Zunami know it :)

Oh sorry m8, i must have missed that in all the chaos in the end there, very generous of you, considering I dont have access to any of the fish that participated, I'll probobly just add it to the prize pool for the next event, unless one of our fish steps up here pretty soon, thanks again m8 :)

I will now be giving an opalo/cb5 and some ammo to each noob that makes it into the event in addition to the free ticket !!!!Remember if we have more noobs than people purchasing tickets, i might be inclined to hand out a few extra tickets, but the opalos and ammo will only be handed out to equal the amount of tickets sold.

Please purchase you're tickets as early as possible to help ease in the organization of tickets guns and ammo for noobs on the day of the event.

New event has been scheduled with these ^^^^^^^ updates, based on some great suggestions!!!! I look forward to seeing you all on the 28th and any cb5's you have stacked up in your storage i would be interested in acquiring :)

New event this sunday!!!!

Back