FoF V...SPIDAPOCALYPSE

Hurrikane said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... see what you mean.....

7pm= 19:00 MA time.

Thanks Hurrikane! We'll be there, had a blond moment back there... :D .
Free Bump! :beerchug:
Studley thx for the explanation, makes much more sense now ;) .

I was hoping to help out this time around with some fapping...but considering I have no Amethera TP's and i'm running low on PED's, I think i'll have to give it a miss this time around.

I will however, try and make it to the final assault, i'll be happy to do some blocking :D

:confused:
Hurrikane said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... see what you mean.....

7pm= 19:00 MA time.

:eureka:
even i got it now :D

Mikah said:
Thanks Hurrikane! We'll be there, had a blond moment back there... :D .
Free Bump! :beerchug:
Studley thx for the explanation, makes much more sense now ;) .

happy to help, hope to see u at FoF
studley

Lee said:
LMAO Hurrikane, yep we gonna be there, raggle taggle runabouts that we are we will do our best and hopefully have a rocking good time. But make that HOF FoF FoFW :wise:

..... although some of us may be a tad tardy (late) probably getting on around 20.00 MA time (21.00 UK time)

Bravo and E-15 present and correct and ready for meltdown!

Last edited:
Arrun said:
..... although some of us may be a tad tardy (late) probably getting on around 20.00 MA time (21.00 UK time)

Bravo and E-15 present and correct and ready for meltdown!

:laugh: Your edit was too late old son, already read it! Now you are in for it :wise:

Sorry Hurrikane, now back on topic: BUMP

Just a B.U.M.P :sniper:

Update: Latecomer Advice......

If you can't make the start at 19:00 at Troy, fear not..... follow these steps.

1. Form a Team with "FoF" as the first part of the title.

2. Go out and try to global on the listed mobs ANYWHERE on either continent.

3. Try to take screenies of the globals for proof later.... the chat window WILL be monitored but it might be hard to catch every one, especially teams we didn't see and register at the start.

4. Hit Troy for 00:00 Midnight for the main assault/finale. Let me know how you did.

5. Good Luck!

Looking forward to the competition!!

:lift: :handgun: :sniper: !!!

T - 98 Minutes​

Woot!!

Looks like I'm depositing today :beerchug: :sniper:

Dang, an hour earlier than I get off work, Id like to join, Id buy a nice lil plasmagun just for the sake of it.

Have fun people :)

Lee said:
:laugh: Your edit was too late old son, already read it! Now you are in for it :wise:

hehe - too quick for me!

And the Winners of FoF V.... SPIDAPOCALYPSE.... are....

Hunters Extreme!

With 2 Formicacida globals, 1 Armax and 1 Foul (or was it molisk?) = 2+2+1+1=6 points.

<edit> thanks SB2....it was a Molisk lol:)

2nd: Us (GloryHounds and Friends) with one paltry Goki Global= 2 points.

3rd: Federation of Free Wanderers with an Armax global=1 point.

Thanks to Terra Verde and the FoF Mix Soc team for their efforts too.

No-one got all 6 globals (surprise surprise).

Hell of a hunt, (never seen Armax drop so fast lol) lost money for a change (spent 250, looted 170)... lag kinda destroyed my game tho.... thanks to my team for bearing with me. Spiders seem harder these days? Or maybe we never took potshots at Prowlers before:) Saw tactics coming out, with 2 Formi Globals from Hunters Extreme straight from the off.... Also our team got SO close... in that we had FOUR loots a shade under Global-amount (46, 47, 48, 49 ped).... but we can't grumble.

A good night, thanks again to all who came. Special thanks to Teilk who came along at the start with possibly the biggest gun ever used on a FoF... only kill-stealing and chaos made it a bit tiresome for him I think :D

<edit> was gonna say the next FoF would be less mobs and less hours, but we're now sticking with 6/6/6... it's too cool:)

Oh, could have missed a global or two.... any scoring disputes to be settled by screenshots.

Oh, dunno if any fappers/blockers managed to keep up enough to get anything.... saw an orange spider suicide that bought us some time (if not the spider)... didn't get his name before I got arachnif@cked though. Pm me if it was you.

Last edited:
Just want to say that I had a Blast! Hurrikane this was a great event...

Look forward to the next one :)

EDIT: And for the record, it was a Molisk global :) (mine)

Last edited:
It was a crazy event with a crazy team.
Good riddance everyone. :D
But next time we will even be more fearsome!
Then we will not just fight chaotically.
No we will fight chaotically with style! :laugh:

Great to have been there.
Thanks to Lee for the good preparations and thanks to all the team for keeping the guns ablaze.

Pirx Danford said:
It was a crazy event with a crazy team.
Good riddance everyone. :D
But next time we will even be more fearsome!
Then we will not just fight chaotically.
No we will fight chaotically with style! :laugh:

Great to have been there.
Thanks to Lee for the good preparations and thanks to all the team for keeping the guns ablaze.

LOL you could say we were touched by chaos too:)

Hurrikane said:
LOL you could say we were touched by chaos too:)

lol Touched? The sight of your entire team coming into my scope north of CP is one I will not soon forget..... :)

LOL gotta add.... logged back on to run back to a TP (Port Atlantis)... stopped to annoy a Faucervix Dominant and a Combibo Young on the way who gave me an ESI, M+F Kobold Thighs and Female Vigi Thighs.... nice of them!

Another FoF with profit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HeHe Terra Verde had some fun too :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

We hunted everything from the Armaxes to Goki's to even Spiders...
Not one single global, it seems we were hunting in the wrong server because HE got globals on the same mobs we were hitting :( ...

However, gratz to Hunters Extreme and FoFW...
:beerchug: :cheer:

I'm glad my soc mates and I managed to get down a Ara Dominant, definetly worth the shot (thx Tiger ;) )... don't ask us what it looted :eek: ..

Thx Hurrikane, hope for more FoF's!

Mikah said:
Not one single global, it seems we were hunting in the wrong server because HE got globals on the same mobs we were hitting :( ...

I'm glad my soc mates and I managed to get down a Ara Dominant, definetly worth the shot (thx Tiger ;) )... don't ask us what it looted :eek: ..

Thx Hurrikane, hope for more FoF's!

Man, gotta admire your tenacity.... after 3 hours of global-free hunting the black clouds had formed in my head... and inside my PC lol.... but at least you got that Spider! Nice going.

And..... There will ALWAYS be a FoF:) Next one looks like September 2nd.

Hurrikane said:
With 2 Formicacida globals and 1 Foul (or was it molisk?) = 2+2+1=5 points.

<edit> thanks SB2....it was a Molisk lol:)

Ok i'll sum it up for ya ^^

first we got a formi global, 50ish ped with fap80
then very next mob and 1,5ped ammo later 202ped formi with moderate heal chip

we moved after that to fury, where i split up from muski & barto
first musk+barto got a trox dominant global (didnt count)
after that i got a trox guardian global lol and in stead of saying "wee" i said "goddamnit" :p
but 20ish ped ammo later i got the armax bull mature (you forgot this one, we had 6 points:p) and i became the hero of the soc woo :rolleyes: :p

and somebody had a molisk global i think it was SB2:)

also went after some foul but nothing good came from that, although a couple of our team got 46 and 47ped from them, both carrying 104's:)

after this me barto and muskito shot some spiders at minopolis, (2 or 3 old alpha's i think)
and for the finale we all went to the outpost east of twin, shot about 10 spiders there with the whole group (a spider provider didnt even touch us wee) but nothing good came of it, only saw shaolin global on an old alpha while we were killing one :)

Last edited:
Hurrikane said:
And..... There will ALWAYS be a FoF:) Next one looks like September 2nd.

I'm glad to hear this, i'll be there for sure :cool:

was a great blast again Hurrikane, 7 hours of intense action and less money lost this time too :)

Cya all at the next one :dunce:
+rep

All right, this was nice event. Ammos and peds were burning, next time those will burn too. 160 ped in, 130 peds out. Wasn't too bad after all, it could have been worse.

Mix Soc got one global from combibo mature (me & Korta) with M2722 and both male & female vigilante thigh-guards.

Too bad combibos weren't on the list. And I was slow enought not to catch sparkles and global message to the screenie.

Few spiders went down, a lot of armaxes and some fouls. Somebody dragged ~15 fouls to our group in the beginning, that looked very funny. Also this ad-screen at the sky made me laugh;

Thanks for arranging such a nice event, I'll join the next one too.
Thanks to our team too, it was fun to hunt with you.

Mikah said:

TY Mikah, it was definitely a learning experience, and the servers were being very stingy with the loot. I was so tired and fuzzy headed that the Red Bull was no longer working lol, so I left the team about halfway through I think (for which I do hope they will forgive me).

I could then put my avi on auto dance and just chat, but hunt and know what the feck I was doing, no way! I am so proud of them for going on to take third place, even though my mood last night made me want to pk everyone, I do love you guys :grouphug: At least I got my first ever global for the team on that armax (or I was just tripping and the whole team got trumpets and sparkles when that armax went down, that I could have sworn I took on my own lol ) and of course I did not have fraps on :laugh:

Well done everyone who took part, the friends and extras that helped make up the team so we had the 8 (late comers finally arrived too) and ty to Hurrikane and organizers. Next time I will make sure to have a clear head and rested body, and the whip will make sure there is no more chaos :whip:

Post Updated....
FoF Champions
are Hunters Extreme
with 6 points.

Would it be possible to update the scoring list with atroxes? As we tried to get to the spiders, there was a lot of atroxes (ranging alpha-prowler) in the way, and they should be counted as tough enough for this competition.

aia said:
Would it be possible to update the scoring list with atroxes? As we tried to get to the spiders, there was a lot of atroxes (ranging alpha-prowler) in the way, and they should be counted as tough enough for this competition.

The mobs on the list will change every time, it's usually a mix of different levels of mobs with some of the ones people don't really hunt all the time. Atrox and Argonaut (and now Feffoid) are way too popular with regular hunters to go in right now.... but they will appear at some point. The fact that some of the mobs you encounter on the hunt don't count towards the score makes it a more interesting and challenging event.

For the next one, it's all Amethera.... Some are already picked, but suggestions please....... :D

Also.... there is a companion event in the making.... which the Robot-killers out there will be interested in.....

Back