Forum Software Updated

The base forum software has been updated to the latest version.

As PCF uses lots of customizations and special features that can be affected by updates, please report any unusual website behavior in this thread.

Thanks for your patience during the maintenance!
Older threads that were made with the previous Forumsoftware are not displayed properly since the links to gallery and other threads were different, thus not working anymore

It's happening again - this thread just took 30-35 seconds to load. Others for me for the last ten minutes pretty much the same.
Just FYI :)

It's happening again - this thread just took 30-35 seconds to load. Others for me for the last ten minutes pretty much the same.
Just FYI :)

Yes, started acting up again today. Clicking on "Whats New" can take half a minute to load. It's crawling back to a halt !
Should add its not all the time. Sometimes its working fine and other times its extremely slow.

Pages should be loading normally once again.
What was the issue?

(because it sure aint fixed - that took like 30 seconds to post)

Dunno if it would help but maybe check for bytedance in the logs also zh-cn

Not looking healthy at all :(
That's just the CSS-file missing, let's not overexaggerate this. Yes, it doesn't look nice, but at least you got a response and can actually read something. That is much better than getting just the error page.

sometimes the website takes over 20 seconds to load (waiting for planetcalypsoforum.com), while others respond in like 3 seconds
no idea if thats only for me..or if other ppl also have this

ChatGPT.
Optic fibres.
Higgs boson.
Quantum processors.
11 fully operational mars landers.
India successfully lands on the moon.

Planet Calypso Forum!

Last edited:
Yeah terrible performance. Takes like 5 mins to load a page...

On a side note, has anyone seen these strange markings in game? I can't quite work them out... Could be a clue to solving the forum issues though...?

index.php

,-)

Pages load fine
On a side note, has anyone seen these strange markings in game? I can't quite work them out... Could be a clue to solving the forum issues though...?

index.php

,-)
Pages load fine for me. You look hot - sry, I mean you look like you're on fire.

Pages load fine

Pages load fine for me. You look hot - sry, I mean you look like you're on fire.
It's the Rocktropia flaming torch thingy you just can't see that I'm holding it

It's the Rocktropia flaming torch thingy you just can't see that I'm holding it
Aha, so that's what it is. I've seen those strange markings btw on bus-stops so def a touch of the Hitchhiker's.

Aha, so that's what it is. I've seen those strange markings btw on bus-stops so def a touch of the Hitchhiker's.
Not sure I follow the hitchhikers reference?

Not sure I follow the hitchhikers reference?
Well all sorts of surreal and strange things happen in Hitchhikers and a QR code in EU is also a bit surreal seeing as you find them on bus-stops and other things. I realise o.c that the QR code is added in...

Back