Foul at CND!!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Foul have migrated from calypso to CND. It is believed they may have Stowed away onboard a Ship to get there.

They can be found in Dome 8 with thier favorite Pets, the Tripudion's

Maturity is very high lots of Warriors and Hunters. Be careful..

CND Tax is 5.5% (teleporters conveniently located at both ends of the Dome)

Feedback on Dome Balancing welcome here...

Nice one NEVERDIE, might go up there and see what the loot is like on them.

Btw, have you taken the daikibas away?

nice job ND :)

maybe u could fix that, the metal music would also be played at some dome 24/7 ;)

it was sooo awesome during the headbangers ball event u know :kos:

anyone want to post a pic? foul raiders are about two times my avatar's height, so hunters may be something to gaze at.

cool :))

dont touch the trips tho :) they are my fav mob to hunt up there:)

Finally a descent foul spot in the game ...
Maybe i will get enought bone to tailor now :D

Foul on Amethera

It is a bit of a hike but there are big Foul on Amethera at Outback Land #32 (11200, 30800). While the LA is in auction the taxes are 0% too. I hunted Foul Hunter, Warrior, and Leader. There was only one Foul Leader, which yielded no foul loot.

You wanted pics? Moonie, Asti and I did a little hunt in order to get some pics for ya ... Moonie could only stay with us so long before his computer crashed, but that's a common occurrence now, as I know it is for many of you as well. :rolleyes:

So ... this first pic is of a "Foul Leader" ... it was the first one that Asti drew in, and it was interesting to see the size next to Asti's short avi.

1FoulLeader.jpg

This is a "Foul Hunter" ...

2cFoulHunter.jpg

This is a "Foul Raider" ... should give you an idea of the size ... and I'm taller than Asti is.

3aFoulRaider.jpg

There was a "Foul Warrior" as well, but I was on my own at the time and he promptly slapped a 132 critical on me before I could get the pic. Went back and I couldn't find him, but I'll get one next time.

Hope these give you an idea of the sizes of the higher maturity foul ... they sure are big boogers ... especially when you stand in front of them, but not too challenging to take out as a mid-level player, even tho they can smack you up a bit. We love the higher maturity Daks and Tripudions as well, so it's an all around great dome with the addition of the Foul.

Nice job ND! :wise:

Etopia said:
Finally a descent foul spot in the game ...
Maybe i will get enought bone to tailor now :D

A decent foul spot would be spawn of ONLY foul young so dense that you're swimming in them. I'd personally ensure you would get way more bones than you need if i found such a spot ;)

DarkFire said:
A decent foul spot would be spawn of ONLY foul young so dense that you're swimming in them. I'd personally ensure you would get way more bones than you need if i found such a spot ;)

A chirpy told me there som other around now.
I guess all maturity will be covered ...

But my point was more that on eudoria all foul spot are kinda crapy :(

I think the Foul Spot Situation on Eudoria enhanced a little.
A nice spawn was added NW of the Robot outpost close to the blue zone. Evil Troxes and Spiders moved a little east. I would prefer a spawn of foul young and maybe scouts so dense i can't move.

A lot of spots changed mobs, maturety and density so neomap could use a big rework

Fiona Simmons said:
I think the Foul Spot Situation on Eudoria enhanced a little.
A nice spawn was added NW of the Robot outpost close to the blue zone. Evil Troxes and Spiders moved a little east. I would prefer a spawn of foul young and maybe scouts so dense i can't move.

A lot of spots changed mobs, maturety and density so neomap could use a big rework

That spawn is old ( if you speak about W from troy) ... but usual there only som foul and lotsa big trox ..

There is one in suth but godzillon crap atrax...

The descent one was north troy but was removed when MA changed the armax old alpha to more little armax :(

DarkFire said:

First of all I want to say: good job ND :)

Second, DarkFire iirc the owner of TI was talking about lowering the maturity after some weeks of testing (can't find the correct thread atm though) which would give more diversity to the Foul spawns overall. But you're very correct, bones/ped seems to follow the teeth/ped pattern of molisk: better value for your efforts with lesser maturities :)

I just need a few weeks to loot my M71A2 off a Foul Leader, then any maturity is fine with me :D

Wolf Grey said:
I just need a few weeks to loot my M71A2 off a Foul Leader, then any maturity is fine with me :D

most of them droped from low maturity and in the hand of miner :)

Etopia said:
That spawn is old ( if you speak about W from troy) ... but usual there only som foul and lotsa big trox ..

There is one in suth but godzillon crap atrax...

The descent one was north troy but was removed when MA changed the armax old alpha to more little armax :(

The foul/fuga and trox/spider spawns is not the same area, but very close to eachother, so sometimes get mixed up.
The problem with that foul spawn is that it's so big... covers almost all of the blue area plus some of the green SE of it

I guess if its purely for Bone collecting Youngs are easier to Harvest..
I appreceate all feedback from anyone hunting in Dome 8

I'm not too fond of having big fouls to hunt, but i imagine i will still give it a try.

Maybe in the future having a really dense young, adult and scout maturity would be an option :).

It is very nice to finally have a decent foul hunting ground!

Good job ND.

Etopia said:
most of them droped from low maturity and in the hand of miner :)

oh oh oh oh oh - I'm gonna grab a TT-finder and run around in the pattern I would if I was mining but without probes or bombs... Maybe I can trick them! :D

groovy! I love those crazy fingers shaking toward me as they dance in my gunshots! :D Fouls are my favotite dish!

Yes!, grats and thx to ND.

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.

just remember....Alderan is a peaceful planet.

Fade said:
Yes!, grats and thx to ND.

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.

just remember....Alderan is a peaceful planet.
but fade reutha is suposed to be a very good fighter no ?

Gratz on the foul'ies - they look .. hmm big ... but interesting :D

I haven't hunted them yet, but they're 100% impact which means only the top armours protect decently against the top Foul. Maybe a spawn centric to Gaurdians but going up to say hunter with the odd warrior might be a good idea.

Nice one for getting them up there :)

Back