Frustration

Mirandax

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Mirandax Yanda Zez
Earlier today I added together my loss hunting for this year so far. It was 12 154 ped minus, with markup i might add. I've got one hof above one thousand peds this year and not a single item. 2008 was real bad too so was hoping things would improve this year, but no no it went the other way.

What I'm trying to get at is that I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I use MM and Foe, Foe is maxed and MM almost. Add imp fap, Poe and a pretty skilled avatar. After spending almost 7 years in this game I don't know what to do next. Should I throw in the towel or do I try change something?

"Take the L out of Play and the R out of Free"

You have to pay for your game time.

Or start trading to make it off other players.

Maybe, you could change your expectations :)

Most ppl will lose some money in this game, MA must profit, or no business...

Sorry for your loss, anyway.

I'd say expect less, enjoy more, and stick it out till planets launch.

So, you 'lost' an average of $23 USD per week...

I would say you 'spent' 233 ped per week on entertainment...

I would consider that a cheap 'price' to pay in order to play this game with those toys and to the extent you do.

I spend $23 a week just on sandwiches for work...

TBH, I think a 233 ped 'loss' per week is nothing...

Sorry but complaining about this imho is simply whining. If you had lost 2330 peds per week, maybe you would have reason to complain.

I thought that it will be interesting to see what the average player thinks, probably that I'm just a spoiled whiny bitch. They are free to think that. But my point is that if i cant make profit with the equipment and skills I have now, when can you? Also it always seems like its a selected few getting all the good stuff.

To lose here in this game 12 154 in 1 year that is nothing i just wounder whay you writing this i am used to lose about 6000-8000 peds per month i dont see the point i would be so happy here in this game to only lose like you do.:rolleyes:

P.S. Ni vet väl att bra redskap här inne garanterar bara billigare jakt och inte bättre byte ---> Ni kanske har fallit ut ur MA:s "inre cirkel" vad vet jag.Lycka till i alla fall. :)

Last edited:
Hmm. Did you consider Avery's TT value?

"Take the L out of Play and the R out of Free"

You have to pay for your game time.

Or start trading to make it off other players.

Lol thats pretty good haha

Hmm. Did you consider Avery's TT value?

It's hard not to compare to how well he is doing. Especially since we more or less have the same skills and gear.

Hmm....could be a nice thread :p

Everything you put in is lost. Accept it and you will be "free" :)

To lose here in this game 12 154 in 1 year that is nothing i just wounder whay you writing this i am used to lose about 6000-8000 peds per month i dont see the point i would be so happy here in this game to only lose like you do.:rolleyes:

Wow, that sure is a lot worse. Why do you even play then is my question?

I thought that it will be interesting to see what the average player thinks, probably that I'm just a spoiled whiny bitch. They are free to think that. But my point is that if i cant make profit with the equipment and skills I have now, when can you? Also it always seems like its a selected few getting all the good stuff.

:scratch2: Shouldn't you have after all that time the knowledge how to profit with out "all the good stuff" ?
Euqipment and skills help making it easier to profit, but as far as my noobish 2 year old ava goes, they are no guarantee for "profit".

you are right, it's a vicious circle :p

:scratch2: Shouldn't you have after all that time the knowledge how to profit with out "all the good stuff" ?
Euqipment and skills help making it easier to profit, but as far as my noobish 2 year old ava goes, they are no guarantee for "profit".

Exactly! But it feels like my avatar is broken..

well judging from your latest globals on tracker you do enjoy CP a lot. So i'm guessing your armor decays a lot too despite the other gear and skills. How much would you say your armor has decayed this year?

hmm that`s what I ask myself every month hunting with UL Anabolic+a105... funny enought tho that a few chosen avatars still have to do that even if they use maxed MM... Now that`s really crazy :D I think that basically shows that I don`t do much wrong... I am just not getting enough loot! Seems to be the same for you if you ask me. So most likely it`s the same for you so I would say just stick to what you are doing and hope for the loot to arrive in time.
At least that`s what I am doing atm. If you don`t like the idea you could aswell think about some lower DMG/SEC but still nice ECO setup to loose your PEDs slower.

Wow, that sure is a lot worse. Why do you even play then is my question?

The answer is easy. Have replaced an addiction for another. But enough about it..Even if i hunt high lvl moobs i getting only (¤&¤#"£) loot from MA.:cool:

Fast du har rätt i det ---> nu för tiden är jag inte så mycket här inne kan ju göra nyttigare saker för pengarna..Typ bygga pappersflygplan av dom.

Last edited:
The answer is easy. Have replaced an addiction for another. But enough about it..Even if i hunt high lvl moobs i getting only (¤&¤#"£) loot from MA.:cool:

That's the damn problem here; addiction! I don't remember what i used to do with my free time before PE came into my life =/

Reactions: dj.
Earlier today I added together my loss hunting for this year so far. It was 12 154 ped minus, with markup i might add. I've got one hof above one thousand peds this year and not a single item. 2008 was real bad too so was hoping things would improve this year, but no no it went the other way.

What I'm trying to get at is that I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I use MM and Foe, Foe is maxed and MM almost. Add imp fap, Poe and a pretty skilled avatar. After spending almost 7 years in this game I don't know what to do next. Should I throw in the towel or do I try change something?

I understand we all have different play levels in entropia, but for someone who owns mm, foe, impfap and poe. I would think two things, if you have the peds to buy those items, you should have the money to loose 12k a year, or if you got those in the first years and the value is now 100x I dont feel sorry for you ;)

I understand we all have different play levels in entropia, but for someone who owns mm, foe, impfap and poe. I would think two things, if you have the peds to buy those items, you should have the money to loose 12k a year, or if you got those in the first years and the value is now 100x I dont feel sorry for you ;)
the point is not how much she losst, the question what do u need to profit.

if skills an gears ar not helping u to break even, than what?

nice thread i would like to see what the ppl are saying,

mczimi

Be happy your addiction is PE and not poker, I play with people who lose $500-$1000 a day. they easily lose over $50,000 in a year on a good year.

Mirandax, I'm shocked that after 7 years ingame with the skills and toys you have - and I think you're the most skilled rl girl in this game - and being uber, you can't profit. Just a little bit.
Yes, $23 a week is not a lot, but she should have some profit at the level she plays.
I know it's not guaranteed to profit, but this doesn't feel right.
What should we - not ubers - hope for then?

(Don't look at my tracker, I haven't played for a few months, right now I can't install this ..... game.)

Good luck to you in the future!! :)

the point is not how much she losst, the question what do u need to profit.

if skills an gears ar not helping u to break even, than what?

nice thread i would like to see what the ppl are saying,

mczimi

It also makes me ask myself why are MM and Imp Fap so expensive if the main factor is being part of the "special friends club" . ;)
Maybe try lower armour typed to cut decay, but again if POE is a ped sink why is it so expensive...
I would suggest..

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
is it 15k ped loss with or without price of skillgains ?

well judging from your latest globals on tracker you do enjoy CP a lot. So i'm guessing your armor decays a lot too despite the other gear and skills. How much would you say your armor has decayed this year?

Thats something I don't wanna think about heh. But the thing with CP I love is there i can just stand and tank the mobs while shooting more or less nonstop. CP can be really cruel to your pedcard, but I haven't been hunting there only. Seems it doesn't matter what i hunt, it usually is loss.

I expect your overall deposits vs withdraws should be taken into account before being too concerned about recent trends.

I have a belief... that may not apply to you personally but..

spend spend spend..kill kill kill, mine mine mine..blah blah blah.. be sure to feed the TT when it's hungry, get rid of all your crappy markup stuff you got in storage, TT loves it.. give something back to the game and don't just take take take and the game give something back tooooo yooooooou ! ;)

frustation is something u have to deal. everyone has it in EU. be happy to have started 7 years and to hav acess to that cheap ubber gear.

gl and dont forget there's still 1 month SGA to go...

Back