Selling: Full Salamander (M) auction

BuGGaton

Provider
Society
Rising Potentials
Samuel BuGGaTon Palmer
Selling full Salamander (M) armour, details below. No buyout, this is an auction ending at 22:30 UTC (GMT) Saturday 30th July. There will be a 5 minute grace period added should any bid come in within the final minutes of the auction.

Current bid: tt+2.6k
Highest bidder: Sententz

ONLY POSTED BIDS WILL BE RECOGNISED. PM'D BIDS IN THE CLOSE TO THIS AUCTION WILL BE IGNORED.*

* - this is because I shall not be present and is therefore to allow the auction to come to a natural end without underhand late anonymous bidding.

Stab: 3
Cut: 4
Imp: 5
Pen: 8
Shr: 5
Brn: 50
Cld: 0
Acd: 0
Elc: 0

Image.aspx

Last edited:
that guy in the armour looks... not of a very manly body building...

I mean, up we go =P

J.

I don't think it's a bloke o_O I might be mistaken though!

Updated Start Bid. PLACE BIDS NOW!

I'll give you start bid.

Thanks. OP updated.

bumpity bump, cheque book and pen.

bumpity BOOMPF

Bump for sensational robot armour!

I'll go +2.3k

tt+2.5k from me.

Post updated. Forum bids only please as I shall not be online at the close in order to mediate PM bids.

Not going to overbid that because "this is an auction ending at 22:30 UTC (GMT) Saturday 30th July. There will be a 5 minute grace period added should any bid come in within the final minutes of the auction.", which makes ur bid coming 37 minutes late.

I'll let the OP rule on this ... maybe I'm wrong (altough google says is way past 22:30 GMT :) ), maybe the OP will go for the higher bid disregarding what he wrote initially, eitherway is fine with me.

im going by the GMT at the bottom of the page. right now it says (All times are GMT -7. The time is now: 16:45 | Calypso Time:23:45)

tt+4k ped

p.s. i still make an offer becouse an auction require a price upgrade and a delivery...and is not the case here.

Back