Info: FUROR - "New Mob Unveiled" - (VIDEO)

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
On Saturday, January 24th ... Deathifier introduced Treasure Island's newest resident (Furor) to his soc mates and a few select guests who sold him DNA parts. This video represents the adventure the Dark Knights and their guests experienced after the first spawn.

ENJOY! :yay:

[YOUTUBE]ckvtFDf9Elk[/YOUTUBE]

I just don't understand why the quality doesn't transfer! :(

awesome video ! :D

Thank you LT ... this is the first time I had such a challenge with getting a video produced. I'm incredibly frustrated that the clear quality doesn't transfer after converting to a WMV format and uploading to YouTube. I just don't get it. Anyway, it was a fun video to put together, and at least I can watch it with clarity on my computer. Perhaps I'll go in search of someone who uses the same editing program I do to see if they can give some assistance.

And before I forget ... thanks to you and your awesome soc for once again allowing me to tag along for some fun. It was an exciting event to witness the birth of a new mob, and see the first red dot pop up on radar. :D

That looks like fun! To bad the biggest thing i can take down by myself atm is a bercycled ;).

Great Vid MS9 :)

And a rather nice mob to hunt :yay:

And they look pretty damn similar to that stoopid frog, mated to a gorrilaz.

But the song played aint Axel F - Crazy Frog....

Harold Faltermeyer made the Axel F theme used in the Beverly Hills Cop movie. The fools who did Crazy Frog remixed the Axel F tune for their froggy thing.

Great Vid MS9 :)

And a rather nice mob to hunt :yay:

And they look pretty damn similar to that stoopid frog, mated to a gorrilaz.

But the song played aint Axel F - Crazy Frog....

Harold Faltermeyer made the Axel F theme used in the Beverly Hills Cop movie. The fools who did Crazy Frog remixed the Axel F tune for their froggy thing.

Thanks ... and yes, I know who the original creator of the Axel F track is, and loved the Beverly Hills Cop series with Eddy Murphy, but this particular track is a club remix by Crazy Frog. Perhaps I should have listed Faltermeyer as original artist. The way the MP3 is titled is exactly as I listed it, but thanks for bringing this to my attention. ;) I have about 10 tracks by Crazy Frog, and there may be one other one I might use in the future that's rather cool. :D

Oh, and ... yes, the mob looks similar to the "stoopid frog" in the video Blackjack shared with us, but I say they are a blend of Argo, Feffoid, Boorum (without the accessory), and the Hunchback of Notre Dame the way they run. :silly2:

Nice vid regardless of the quality/editing issues you had MS9. :wtg:

Wow the size of those Clan Leaders eh? :eek:
Lucky for us they dont have the Boorum attachment or we would have been knocked out a few times when they lumbered over the top of us :laugh:

Thankyou, we all really appreciate the effort you must have put in to compiling the story and the movie.

Warm regards,

Mac :)

Too bad about the quality - but thanks for sharing the video, despite the issues. :thumbup:
I was too busy irl to attend the 'party' as Loki's replacement for the furor eye loot, but I did get to take part in killing the first few furors. So fun ! :yay:

btw - the Furor was the result of a drunken lonely feffoid spending too much time at Neconu land.

I dunno .. ask chi ... :)

Nice work MS9, great choice of music too.

Always a pleasure to have you tag along with us :)

Great video Mindstar!
The best video I have ever seen.

(I hope this is the right opinion since we apperantly are not allowed to have "any" opinons here)

Love the video and the song is so cool...
About the quality...get from the web Any Video Converter (http://www.any-video-converter.com/) and change your video format from wmv to mp4 (or mpeg4)
Check this tutorial on youtube about the settings (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll1wS00SnK0&feature=PlayList&p=25CEB7AA203E8412&playnext=1&index=11)
The mp4 or mpeg4 format is always uploaded as HQ in less than 2 hrs :)
Is true that if your vid has crappy resolution to start with is not going to improve by converting it...

I hope this helps ;)

Love the video and the song is so cool...
About the quality...get from the web Any Video Converter (http://www.any-video-converter.com) and change your video format from wmv to mp4 (or mpeg4)
Check this tutorial on youtube about the settings (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll1wS00SnK0&feature=PlayList&p=25CEB7AA203E8412&playnext=1&index=11)
The mp4 or mpeg4 format is always uploaded as HQ in less than 2 hrs :)
Is true that if your vid has crappy resolution to start with is not going to improve by converting it...

I hope this helps ;)

Thank you very much ... there have been a few people who have been very helpful with regard to the video quality issue, and I really appreciate it. I'll be checking out the info you gave me. ;)

Back