Provider
Society
Lost Renegades
Brett 'Slim' Edwards
With many thanks to Slither this was crafted today:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

To summarise
Full tt is 4160 peds
48 attacks, 7 ammo, 36 damage, 18-36 damage interval.

I have done a few decay tests and it comes out as 1.819pec per attack, with 7 ammo fired and 36damage, it comes to 4.08damage/pec.

Saw that one in-game, gratz dude ;)

Gratz :)

The gun description is odd though. Who the hell is Brody?? Never heard of him in the time I have been here. How can he be "one hell of a robot killer"? An early colonist that stopped playing over 3 years ago?? Why is it relevant to mention a player that stopped playing years ago in a gun "discovered" today?

I had no idea either, that's why I posted that last screen with that info on it. Maybe some one can shed some light on it? anyone? :scratch2:

Gratz on the Discovery and big gratz to Slither for crafting it! :yay::wtg::thumbup:

Nice toy to own

Bones

Gz on it, btw - how the heck do you get that many windows of the same item open?? I can't figure it out!

Gratz for the gun! Nice indeed.

Also gratz to Slither for his cool crafting service.

Gl
Sbi

Gratz :yay: nice to see the weapon named after a former soc member of us.

Gratz :yay: nice to see the weapon named after a former soc member of us.

following on from an earlier post. Please can you enlighten us about your former society member. Are they still playing? how long ago were they in PE (sorry EU :) )?

And yes I did the windows using photoshop. :)

I'll bet you a master coat.

Great I win :) master coat please. :silly2:

Take a look at the pic again.

If u take a closer look at the screen u will see he used (as he also said above) photoshop. And i tried to get more than one screen of the same item via pin button (wich isnt pressed on screen :p ) and it does not work. So i guess i get a master coat ?! :yay:

There is only one "Brody" and he's an uber shark killer:

brody.jpg

(Remember jaws?)

very nice gun mate!!!:yay::yay::yay:

If u take a closer look at the screen u will see he used (as he also said above) photoshop. And i tried to get more than one screen of the same item via pin button (wich isnt pressed on screen :p ) and it does not work. So i guess i get a master coat ?! :yay:

What were we betting about again :D You already had the one i want so I'll let you keep it :silly2:

congratulations :cheer:

How do you arange such a craft click with an uber crafter? Did he get a share or the total loot besides the gun? Or do you pay him a fee if it succeeds.

Cool Discovery, mate.

GZ 2 u! :yay:

darri

How do you arange such a craft click with an uber crafter? Did he get a share or the total loot besides the gun? Or do you pay him a fee if it succeeds.

I have to say the deal with Slither was very straightforward and fair. He was both very friendly and very professional about it and I for one will be using his service again if I am lucky enough to loot a good BP again.

Gratz very nice disco:wtg:

Back