Guess where the new vehicles will be handed out!

Where will the vehicles be handed out?

• At the rig, in between the aoa's

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • In the middle of a migrating spider stalker herd

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • In lootable pvp

Votes: 45 27.3%
  • At camp phoenix crater where warlocks elite level 29 have been sighted

Votes: 69 41.8%

• Total voters
:wise: Auction, for a small fee, from those 'UN'fortunate enough not to work.

Almost certainly where ever I turn up 5 minutes after they leave.

Somehow i feel the same :silly2:

However if they are giving them away free i guess they are not expencive ..

Sindse MA dont give items worth alot K for free i am shure it will be afordible for most of us !

Mari *.*

in oxford ...

Somehow i feel the same :silly2:

Sindse MA dont give items worth alot K for free i am shure it will be afordible for most of us !

Mari *.*

Well Marco was saying similar things in the lead up to SGA and when the foot guards were introduced.

Well it depends on their capabilities, you wouldn't compare an opalo to a MM.

I'm still not sold on the whole vehicles idea, we've got tp chips and tp's so these just seem to be another way to extract money from people with a quick fix rather than tackling the underlying problems.

As for the people thinking they'll be able to recreate the battle of the bulge across the plains of Calypso I just think they're in for a massive disappointment.

Every step seems to take us away from the RCE concept and towards a standard game yet they still expect us to pay for features that much cheaper games have for free and the closer we get the more EU fades into the background.

If I got one I'd still use it ;) but after that I doubt I'd bother.

or, if they are free they are low end, low use versions that still cost decay to use. cant say im bothered that i'll miss out being at work as i still fail to see the benefits (with TP in the background for personal transport), and who says they wont dish them out over an 8-10 hour period anyway.

Vehicles?

Pff, we've been waiting for ages to get a boat, and proudly sail it out with the name "Groene Draeck" painted on :D

[historical fact]

but - oh well - a Hummer wil do too for a while!

Bump for being wrong.. yet a bit right at the same time.

Back