Guess where the new vehicles will be handed out!

Where will the vehicles be handed out?

• At the rig, in between the aoa's

Votes: 20 12.1%
  • In the middle of a migrating spider stalker herd

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • In lootable pvp

Votes: 45 27.3%
  • At camp phoenix crater where warlocks elite level 29 have been sighted

Votes: 69 41.8%

• Total voters

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Where ow where???

( oww you noobs and midlevel players actually thought you could have one?)

i saY pvp BUT i bet 60% will be handed on spawn camp xD
20% in twin,20% in akmuul pvp zone xD

dont really care where they are handed out aslong as i get one hehe

Almost certainly where ever I turn up 5 minutes after they leave.

you will get one in Swamp Camp ...but after 1 min driving it breaks ... and no it isnt unlimited:yay: :D

Probably all those places...I couldn't decide

I would hope in Twin Peaks, Nea's and Swamp Camp.

I'll assume it'll be in the actual larger cities. Twin Peaks, Treasure Island, Places around those sizes.

Unless they think out of the box and open a free car sale in the middle of a swamp. ;)

Gateway-31-550x270.jpg

:)

Spawn, ya noob!! That's HADESHEIM crater!! :laugh:

Remember Hadesheim!

I didn't see an option for a reasonable place so I didn't vote. I don't think ma wants the cars to be for the elite only.

Dont matter ..
I am not the least bit interested.

I didn't see an option for a reasonable place so I didn't vote. I don't think ma wants the cars to be for the elite only.

yeah same here.... what a stupid poll... only gives them ideas in the worst case.
:mad:

aoa's? Araneatrox Old Alpha?

alright i might be the only person who says this, so here goes

Who fucking cares, i have a tp chip

just something else to decay, and something else to hold up ped i could use to hunt with

CARS = OVERRATED

and i repeat just in case you didnt notice... I DONT CARE

In a deep hole surrounded by things that do 300+ dmg naked.

:yay: a vehicle :laugh:
maby a helicopter in a near future :rolleyes:

ohh, wait........ a rocket !!!

bah

Guaranteed all those people who say they don't care are gonna be there on the day collecting their free car. :rolleyes:

Guaranteed all those people who say they don't care are gonna be there on the day collecting their free car. :rolleyes:

I hope by monday they can remember that this is suposed to be a game and that vehicles are fun :yay:.

I dont see any reason for vehicles, true

But I will still be there if FPC wants to give me one to make me change my mind and celebrate vehicles finally arriving...

Heh, hope it isnt any of the poll options.

If it's in a PVP area though I think I'll be using my TP chip for some time to come. :)

FPC Official Avatars will travel around Calypso directly after MindArk’s 11.2 release, giving out free vehicles to colonists they meet along the way. MindArk’s 11.2 release is tentatively expected on June 21.

I read it as though they will be driving all around the continents giveing them away, not sitting somewhere.

But knowing my luck with this stuff i won't be anywhere near where they are :laugh:

None of these poll answers make no sence.. The real places will be twins and main towns people actule will go! They want people to get them not try and do somethign for them to get it!

Wherever it is I'm sure it'll be in the middle of the day while I'm at work and by the time I'm home to play they'll have all been given out. :scratch2:

Back