Guess who i am

Status

resercher

Mature
Banned
guess my ava's name and i will award u with +rep and 50ped :)
i will be on this thread from time to time to see what ur guesses are,
good luck players and i also hope it will be answerd with in 2 weeks

Sin gevorg Yan's brother

gung hay fat chow

Mudkicker's cousin's kneecap!

Rumpelstiltskin. :)

My guess "GuyWho Can't KeepHis Story Straight" or is that too many letters?

You're the guy who, a month ago, was hunting merps and snables, yet today, you say you are, and have been at the Gateway for some time and not seen any advisors there... dunno how that works, as there are not any merps and snables at the Gateway. Oooops!

My guess "GuyWho Can't KeepHis Story Straight" or is that too many letters?

You're the guy who, a month ago, was hunting merps and snables, yet today, you say you are, and have been at the Gateway for some time and not seen any advisors there... dunno how that works, as there are not any merps and snables at the Gateway. Oooops!

He also looted a unique item that was already looted before, and claimed it came from an oculus.

lol hes everywhere, yet nowhere at all....

ban? tooshort

He goes by many names, but we all know him as..

The Troll Under the Bridge

I would guess that your a moron with more then one account or a complete lier and here is the proof.

11-02-2010 06:28
Depo With CC

I also use a CC to make depos, and the money is taken right off my card right there and then and on top of that i also, get my ped right there and then, i use a VISA, i dont know if thats what u use but i get every thing dont in matter of about 2 min or less

11-03-2010 02:57
Hunting Merps

I hunt snaple's and merps couse the loot has beeen very good for me with them the past 3 weeks, just today (after 50 kill on snaples) i got an avrage of 7.41 ped per loot, so hunt them for now thay seem to be doing very well, well for me at least:eyecrazy:

Today 01:44
Im at the gateway

i am in fact at the gateway, if i was to become an adviser id be there everyday for about 4-6 hours or longer if needed.
i do reserch on this game from time to time, hints the name "resercher"

I realy dont want you as an Adviser that can start scaming newbies in thier protected LA

Last edited:
im not even going to bother guessing his ava name as he probably has many avas (cant prove it just a gut feeling). so, my assumption is, even if we guess right, he can just claim his name is something else due to multiple ava names

could be wrong, but hey, its a possibility :)

Dont feed the trolls...

No idea who you are and doesn't matter to me at all. Anyway you are a blatant lier. That's the reason for your red reputation. That's also the reason noone cares to get a +rep from you since with your reputation it's neutral rep anyway. And take your 50 PED i think you can buy a mod shadow and loot an adapted modified hl259 from chipry under the rock you appeared from with that.

Santa????
I want the new iphone 4 please!:cool:

Are you the Teleporter Official?

It's "nobody", and thinking he's funny.

711 who gets bored on his own (old) forum :laugh:

greetings,

bigdeal

btw how can you do research on something when you don't know how to spell research yet?!? o.0

btw how can you do research on something when you don't know how to spell research yet?!? o.0

Exactly what I was thinking. :laugh:

Waste Of Space :confused:

Hasta la Vista

lol - this is an awesome thread.

:popcorn:

ps - my guess is also gung hay fat choy

Get ready to be :locked:

He is the immigration official at the PA new arrivals TP.

:)

Status
Back