Info: Guidelines for Honorable PVP

A question:

Is there a guide for dishonorable PvP?

See, i don't really think there's a way to kill an uber with my skills and gear in a "honorable" way. But if i play the "dirty b'stard" that could increase my chances a bit. Especially in a lootable PvP area where careless uber may drop some nice loot if somehow i manage to kill him :D

So? Any dirty tricks someone wants to share? ;)

A question:

Is there a guide for dishonorable PvP?

See, i don't really think there's a way to kill an uber with my skills and gear in a "honorable" way. But if i play the "dirty b'stard" that could increase my chances a bit. Especially in a lootable PvP area where careless uber may drop some nice loot if somehow i manage to kill him :D

So? Any dirty tricks someone wants to share? ;)

open a chat window with the uber, then when his controls mess up, do him ;)

1. There are no rules, laws or statutes in PvP.
  2. The only rules we follow are the rules that we believe are 'the right thing to do'
  3. Our reputations among other players are the only thing ingame that we truly own.

I personally distinguish between PvP and PK - I don't know if or how many others see this as a difference.
PvP = pitting yourself against another player to see who wins.
PK = getting a kill by any means possible.

Unarmoured I've run up to peaceful hunters and miners on Amethera shouting "Fight or die!" just for the hell of it.
I've PKed the entire swunt team at Nea's once or twice just for a meaningless HoF, I've also defended the team when part of it against other PKers.

But duelling in the ring has always been my favourite. Where's the fun in shooting someone in the back while they're afk? A 1 hour old noob can do that!

Mmm...my thoughts....dont shoot your friends...or your socmates.

Anything else goes in pvp4 area's.

Actually it is MA's fault for allowing green dots in PvP, if our dots would become red in Pvp then the truth of the thing would be clear. If you are in PvP you ARE a MOB, the one shooting at you is a MOB too.
Defend yourself fool.

Back