~ H2o ~ To Cease Activity...It Is No More.

Aqua Leeja

Mature
Society
~ H2o ~
Aqua Ghost Leeja
Just like to say a massive heart felt thanks to all members/players both past and present who helped shape ~ H2o ~ into what it was. *Bows head*

You know who you are. ;)

cya all in game.

Aqua.

best of luck to all the ex-H20'ers then, in whatever you are going to do in EU and life !! :yay:

But .. it's always kinda sad to see a long-standing and well-established society dismember. :(

Ex-Socs can be just as legendary as current ones, gratz on the time you had here as a society.

Hurrikane

H2O made a mark on my memory, I knew a very good player from your soc only to see him leave :(

i have tears streaming down my face truely a sad day :better:

Bet you weren't expecting an appearance from me eh?

Known ya long time Aqua, H20 was my first home in EU and will always and forever be my 1st home, you were one of the best leaders and what a fantastic soc. we had. We had sooo many laughs and all the people we helped was what made me the player I am today :)

After you stepped down we felt we had to create Deja Blue and make a fresh start, it was needed and I hope one day you will be able to understand and accept that. I know many people from H20 followed because they felt the same. It was proven no one could fill your shoes

I am sorry to hear you can not spend enough time in game to build H20 up to what it once was. :(

We're still passing it forward, Aqua :)

Thank you.

Kind words from all. Just hope I can find time to join in the next big hunt!

"Now where did I put that bloody Opalo?....ah yes..." :rolleyes:

I'll watch for ya ATH's folks. :yay:

Aqua.

Back