Hacked

Ok. Now i have fixed this meself because MA didnt help me a bit. -rep to them but the game is great. I slowly got back my email accounts with secret questions then i could reset my password. And no lies, my password got changed, otherwise i would just login and play like normal. ty for supporting me Calypsoforum.

Well without access to your goldcard it's IMPOSSIBLE to change ur login details to eu, it's as simple as that. Unless MA has a major hole in their security that is.

not realy m8 i just changed my password back form something without using my goldcard.

now i cant login because someone entered to many wrong goldcard codes... i need to re sync it somehow

This is hopefully going to end happy :) What a day. Now im gona reinstall my computer and only install entropia nothing else that can bring me some fking hacking programs. got no idea how ppl can get access to my account.

not realy m8 i just changed my password back form something without using my goldcard.

You can change your password without a goldcard, this is the quote from the EU website on the password recovery page:

Please enter the email address for your Entropia Universe account. You will receive an email message with your Username and a link for setting a new Password.

You cannot change any other personal information, including the e-mail address, and of course there is no accessing EU itself with your account without the Gold card.

Cheers :beerchug:

Update: I just tested it and it is as I remembered from the last time I changed my password. No GC needed.

Last edited:
Any E-mail can be hacked,all you need is just an ip/mac.But if someone got your pass and login and you have a gold card he can do nothing,unless this someone is very close to you.Maybe you forgot your pass ?? The best thing is to wait to see wait MA say. Gl

I dont know if they changed any e-mail adress.. the only things i know is
1: Someone changed my Entropia Universe Password
2: someone changed the password of all my 3 E-mail accounts
3: It must be a hacker.

Have you considered wife/girlfriend/lover that is jealous of the game?

1: OFC I got goldcard. they got my account (hopefully they cant login in the game).
2: What number to there support? i want to call them but my numbers dont work, they dont answere....
3: Email sent can take up to 48hours. If i hacked 1 account i wouldnt need more than 1 hour to steal everything...

My goldcard might delay them from logging in inside the game who knows. but i cant get my account back with it.

Ty for responding guys i am totally red of anger right now.

If you have a gold card then relax.

When I requested a change of my contact email address, MA required me to submit copies of identification documents.

You might consider who has access to yours.

I got hacked aswell before i had a GC.

How it works, they hack ur email that is associated with entropia universe, they got mine of entropiaforum. Then request a new password and voila, MA gives the username with it, and the option to change so they got ur login details.

Without gc ur fcked, and if they changed the email password u cant change ur entropia password back or resecure ur email which is why the change it. IF u got a GC not sweat.

Get ur email back by contacting ur provider or using the option to send details to a emailadress that u have connected to it. Else email the provider with details of ur account and they will usually give it back. If u do this No need to contact MA to lock u account since u can get it back without the hassle.

The chance that they bruteforce your account is close to 0 as u get 3 attempts per 30 minutes, and I dont know fow how many times.

If this all dont work, call mindark, send them a copy of ur ID might have to be verified, and a bill which shows ur adress and u got it back aswell.

Locked due too many wrong gc codes sounds good for you. Guess they managed to retrieve the new pass to the cracked (! hacked is not exactly the right term ) e-mail account tried to login on eu and failed on the gc barrier.

Everything works just fine now. I got new pw strong like noone of urs :lolup: heeh. Nothing is mission and i am happy now tytyty for ur posts :) I like them all.

btw 1 week ago something strange happend. My RL friend and Entropia friend (Arkely) had a strange letter from me. It was just a link in it and i know i didnt click any simular letter to get this kind of virus. When i read what was whritten in the letter it was just a link and the letter also said that it was a copy to lots and loooots of ppl on Entropia Forum. 711 was one of the guys who recieved this letter. Maybe this is what this guy/girl is talking about :).

CycoKick
I got hacked aswell before i had a GC.

How it works, they hack ur email that is associated with entropia universe, they got mine of entropiaforum. Then request a new password and voila, MA gives the username with it, and the option to change so they got ur login details.

Without gc ur fcked, and if they changed the email password u cant change ur entropia password back or resecure ur email which is why the change it. IF u got a GC not sweat.

Get ur email back by contacting ur provider or using the option to send details to a emailadress that u have connected to it. Else email the provider with details of ur account and they will usually give it back. If u do this No need to contact MA to lock u account since u can get it back without the hassle.

The chance that they bruteforce your account is close to 0 as u get 3 attempts per 30 minutes, and I dont know fow how many times.

If this all dont work, call mindark, send them a copy of ur ID might have to be verified, and a bill which shows ur adress and u got it back aswell.

btw 1 week ago something strange happend. My RL friend and Entropia friend (Arkely) had a strange letter from me. It was just a link in it and i know i didnt click any simular letter to get this kind of virus. When i read what was whritten in the letter it was just a link and the letter also said that it was a copy to lots and loooots of ppl on Entropia Forum. 711 was one of the guys who recieved this letter. Maybe this is what this guy/girl is talking about :).

hmm:scratch2::scratch2:

This is hopefully going to end happy :) What a day. Now im gona reinstall my computer and only install entropia nothing else that can bring me some fking hacking programs. got no idea how ppl can get access to my account.
Can I just say that if you have spyware or walware. That rebooting your comp doesn't make them go away. They are not your typical installed programs, they hide in many places (sub-folders etc). Just buy some antispy software than having the trouble of rebooting. Just my advise & glad you got ur issue sorted.

Well, i formated my computer (spellings). That mean i removed everything not 1byte left and then reinstalled windows xp and then Entropia Universe, this will make spywares or simular go away.

Well, i formated my computer (spellings). That mean i removed everything not 1byte left and then reinstalled windows xp and then Entropia Universe, this will make spywares or simular go away.

Well I say it often but if one person is helped then its worth it. Really recommend you install AVG and Spybot. Both are free and whilst they may not prevent a re-occurence, they'll greatly reduce the chance of you getting a keylogger or similar.

If not those, then there are plenty of alternatives. :)

Well I say it often but if one person is helped then its worth it. Really recommend you install AVG and Spybot. Both are free and whilst they may not prevent a re-occurence, they'll greatly reduce the chance of you getting a keylogger or similar.

If not those, then there are plenty of alternatives. :)
also don't let others use your computer... put screen saver on lock mode and set it up for screensaver to come up in 2 minutes after no use, etc.

Really recommend you install AVG and Spybot. :)

If we are talking the free versions, spybot is good, but for free anti virus go for avira or avast, they have proven superior detection rates.

Trusteer Rapport for logins, it protects against keyloggers.

do you listen to radio ppl broadcast in the game? that is best way to give them access to your computer...

do you use voice chat program(not the one ingame) with ppl sometime? this is also the best way to give them access to your computer...

I wont tell you how and why , but this is the major flaw in this game, ppl think they can voice chat or listen to radio and there plenty of licorns and rainbow everywhere...

BEWARE! some ppl ingame are only there for that...

do you listen to radio ppl broadcast in the game? that is best way to give them access to your computer...

do you use voice chat program(not the one ingame) with ppl sometime? this is also the best way to give them access to your computer...

I wont tell you how and why , but this is the major flaw in this game, ppl think they can voice chat or listen to radio and there plenty of licorns and rainbow everywhere...

BEWARE! some ppl ingame are only there for that...

stop spreading shit and scaremongering with your half truths!!! does the dj reach into your house and grab your gold card too!!! FFS!!

stop spreading shit and scaremongering with your half truths!!! does the dj reach into your house and grab your gold card too!!! FFS!!

It isn't the DJ's I would worry about....or the people you voice chat with on private voice servers. It is the people who run the servers themselves or have access to the IP info stored on them. With that they have a better chance of finding a point of entry on your computer through blasting all ports with a detection software. If you have any they can get into then your hacked easily.

Don't use ventrilo or private music stream sites unless you are certain you have a secure comp and a good router with a firewall.:wise:

Yep, there are subliminal messages on the radios, "send me you l/p and goldcard keys to and forget about it..." :D

Back