Hacked

sweraiszir

Guardian
Society
Rangers
sweraiszir raiszir sweden
Found out this morning i have been hacked. cant get back my account via Entropias web site, the hacked have changed my emails and everything. 5 Years of total grinding with no deposits i was finally up to 30 000PED and now i started to play again recently and now i got hacked lasdkasdajdajdsspafafpjdb n. TY fuckhead you who hacked me.

You have no gold card?

1) Have you tried calling MA/FPC and talking to them about it? Maybe you can send your ID and stuff and then can trace it and stop the culprit from withdrawing or whatever? :dunno:

2) To all that havent already: Get a gold card!

File a support case right away get the account locked, you can provide proof of who you are to tie into the name you gave at registration and that will be a start.

Ok I got one word for this kind of thing: DUMB!!!
and two words for you: GOLD CARD!!!

TJ:bandit:

1: OFC I got goldcard. they got my account (hopefully they cant login in the game).
2: What number to there support? i want to call them but my numbers dont work, they dont answere....
3: Email sent can take up to 48hours. If i hacked 1 account i wouldnt need more than 1 hour to steal everything...

My goldcard might delay them from logging in inside the game who knows. but i cant get my account back with it.

Ty for responding guys i am totally red of anger right now.

If u got a goldcard they cant change ur info.

1: OFC I got goldcard. they got my account (hopefully they cant login in the game)

Thats why i asked about gold card first. I is highly unlikely you got hacked with GC on your account. In fact you would be the first public known case. So is there something you did not tell us?

Well, they can change my password. and since my email got hacked at the same time i cant get back my acccount eh?

I always thought it's impossible to change password to the account without GC :scratch2: ...that is as long as you have one, and you say you do have it.

Interesting.... will follow the news.

AFAIK, if you have a gold card, you cannot log into your account and change info without the user name/password AND gold card number. Heck, I can't even log in to see what items I have in inventory without first entering my gold card number.

Hoping, for your sake, this is just some horrible mistake/misunderstanding and your account got locked for some reason, not hacked.

Hope it all works out well for you!!

With a gold card they should not be able to change any of your information because the number would need to be generated before you are allowed to change.

I don't think there has ever been a case of a gold card activated account being hacked - will be watching this one for sure.

Found out this morning i have been hacked. cant get back my account via Entropias web site, the hacked have changed my emails and everything. 5 Years of total grinding with no deposits i was finally up to 30 000PED and now i started to play again recently and now i got hacked lasdkasdajdajdsspafafpjdb n. TY fuckhead you who hacked me.

30k PED? Go to the cops. Got Screenies?

I hope your apartment didnt get moved too! :laugh:

hope this gets sorted tho!

Well, they can change my password. and since my email got hacked at the same time i cant get back my acccount eh?

as others said, they cant change ur settings at all in the account, if ur mail got hacked, u do have a safety question to reset it i hope? so reset the password and make it a good password. Ie Lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers and symbols. Or get a new mail, log on to the eu supportsite and change ur email.

Just logged on to check what can and can't be done there. None of your personal information, including your email address can be changed without using your goldcard.

you can get an email to reset your password sent to your email account on record, and since that may have been compromised they can indeed send the email and potentially activate it to change your password.

However they will be unable to logon to your account with that new password without your goldcard and will be unable to change any of your info without that goldcard.

I would contact your ISP with info about your email account being compromised and also contact MA/FPC with the same info and ask them to protect your account until you can prove to them that you are the correct owner of the account. They will want a copy of a passport or drivers license with the same name that the registered account is under and then will work with you on getting things resolved.

With a gold card you should be safe other than the password reset because your email was compromised.

gmail can get hacked.. so that is possible, so the owner is in possession of the e-mailaccount on the website.

but details on the server cannot get changed without a gold-card. You have to provide the timecode if you want to see/change your details..

still you say your login details were changed.. if this is the case then yes, you cannot do anything because you cannot login (you need to provide user/login first and then enter the timecode).. But how did the hacker change the login without your gold-card

something doesn't add up here.. or ....gold-cards can be hacked now.. or the server at mindark was hacked..

Or somebody had access to your goldcard, which means the hacker is your friend, brother, nephew or yourmom!

Sorry to hear about this. I hope you get it sorted and it ends good.

Maybe you have irl "friends" playing EU ( or not) who at any circumstance could have lifted a GC card from you maybe..

ask MA i dont know. This gold card security aint optimal anyway

You didn't tell about your E-mail account got hacked so far. So you say your Mail and your EU account got "hacked" at the same time. Are you sure none got physical access to your computer (and the GC)?

In any case, what do others said: contact MindArk asap and get the account locked.

Just logged on to check what can and can't be done there. None of your personal information, including your email address can be changed without using your goldcard.

you can get an email to reset your password sent to your email account on record, and since that may have been compromised they can indeed send the email and potentially activate it to change your password.

However they will be unable to logon to your account with that new password without your goldcard and will be unable to change any of your info without that goldcard.

This is the most plausible explanation.
The email account has been hacked which allowed a password reset on the Entropia account, but thanks to the goldcard, nothing has been lost yet.

Scary thought: is it possible to resynch using the wrong goldcard?

Scary thought: is it possible to resynch using the wrong goldcard?

No can't.

Only loophole would be if one could convince MA to remove the GC check like it seems they sometimes do when readers break and people asking for it.
If in such an case MA doesn't do any more identity checks beside getting the request from the registered mail account then this could get a problem. Thats why he needs to get the account locked asap.

Because?

Anyway, HOW did you figure out they changed your E-Mail address in your EU account?

I dont know if they changed any e-mail adress.. the only things i know is
1: Someone changed my Entropia Universe Password
2: someone changed the password of all my 3 E-mail accounts
3: It must be a hacker.

Who has access to your computer ?

I'm sorry if you are offended, but this starts to sound like the person who deposited large amounts while sleepwalking ... and not like a hacker. A hacker would not change your passwords, no point, thats how you can tell way easily you have been hacked.

Ok. Now i have fixed this meself because MA didnt help me a bit. -rep to them but the game is great. I slowly got back my email accounts with secret questions then i could reset my password. And no lies, my password got changed, otherwise i would just login and play like normal. ty for supporting me Calypsoforum.

Back